Chapter 2

One Wish Becomes Reality ✰ (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*IMPORTANT NOTE* hey guys, sorry but I decided to rewrite chapter two. So please read it again.  So sorry! >//<

Luhan woke up the next day feeling bad about what happened, he grabbed his phone off his bedside table and searched up Aera's name but strangely her name didn’t come up. “Strange.” Luhan thought, “Oh well at least I remember her number”  he dialled Aera’s number, “Your call could not be connected. Please try again later.” the electronic voice spoke. Luhan dialled another 5 times but still couldn't get a connection. He sighed in frustration, “Aish Aera, pick up! “, after the 6th call rejected he decided to go and see her at her work place instead. And quickly got dressed and left the house in a hurry.

The bells jingled as Luhan entered the café, his eyes  landed on Aera as he saw her smiling while she served the customers. When she looked up and saw Luhan standing there staring at her, she made her way towards him with her lips still smiling. “Wait… isn’t she suppose to be mad at me?”  he thought confused. His thoughts were interrupted when she spoke, “Hi Sir, welcome to our café are you alone or will there be anybody joining you soon?”  

Huh? Why is she talking as if we are strangers?

“Aera, look, I’m really sorry about yesterday so can you can stop pretending that you don’t know  me.” he said sincerely.

“Um, how do you know my name? Do I know you?  I’m pretty sure we haven’t met before.” Aera replied frowning in confusion. 

 "Hey Aera I’m really am sorry so you can drop the act already, stop pretending.” he said chuckling.

"I'm not joking Sir, I really don't know you." she replied back with a serious face.

Wait... What?" Luhan's smile quickly changed into a worried expression. 

The door swang opened again and Aera greeted the customers and pointed them to a table. “Look Sir, I have customers to wait on so if you’re not going to order anything I suggest you leave.” And with that she turned and walked away. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter