Chapter 1

One Wish Becomes Reality ✰ (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark and it was raining…..

“YOU DID IT AGAIN!” Aera yelled, throwing the things on the table to the ground, cutting her wrist slightly as she did. Blood started dripping. Her scream died down as she blinked at the blood trickling.

Luhan just stood there coolly looking tired and bored. “Whatever.”

“What do you mean by whatever?!  Come on Han this has been going on for a while. Tell me honestly, do you love me or not?” tears were threating to fall down her face; Aera looked at the man desperately hoping that she whatever she was thinking, it was wrong.

Luhan sighed, “Look Aera I never said we were exclusive or anything so please don’t make a big deal about it.”

“So it’s a no then?” she laughed bitterly as the tears started to fall. “You are so messed up you know that? You’re nothing but a worthless playboy!”

“And you’re so annoying!” he said looking frustrated. Women….. So dramatic…. “Why can’t you just let me do what I want?! Why can’t you just leave me alone?!”

“Then maybe I should just leave!” she shot back.

“FINE! Go ahead! See if I care!” he snapped losing his patience.

And with that the girl existed slamming the door as she went.

“ARGH!” Luhan yelled in frustration kicking the table, “STUPID, ANNOYING GIRL! I WISH WE NEVER MET!”  he shouted after her.

“Do you really wish that?” Luhan span around quickly finding himself face to face with an elderly women. “Holy- Who are you?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter