Chapter 4

One Wish Becomes Reality ✰ (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

"Aera wait!" Luhan yelled as he caught up to her grabbing her wrist. 

Passerbys stopped what they were doing to watch the mini drama in front of them. Luhan could hear them whispering and commenting to each other as well as glancing at them with dirty looks.

Aera attemped to yank his hand off, but he was too strong. 

"Let me go Luhan!" she said frostily. 

"Just let me explain firs-" he began desperately. 

"There's nothing for you to explain! What happened back there is none of my business. You're obviously not the person who I thought you were, so let's not waste anymore time and end the night here." She pulled her arm and ran off. 

 "Aera! Aera! Please don't go!" he said as he attempted to chase after her again, but two pairs of arms stopped him from doing so.

"Oppa! Let's go and have fun, who needs her?!" one of the girls said as she smiled at him seductively. 

Luhan pulled away from their grip and glared at the both of them. 

"Leave me alone!" He yelled angrily as he glared at them before taking off to find Aera.

Kris is so gonna kill me....

(3rd Person's POV)

15 minutes before...

Aera and Luhan played a bunch or arcade games trying to win as many tickets as possible to see who had the most tickets.

"That's unfair! You cheated!" Aera protested while Luhan stuck his tongue out as he grabbed the printed tickets from the slot. 

"One, simply cannot cheat in DDR." he said smiling deviously as Aera pouted cutely. 

"You started before I was ready! And, you pushed me of the mat!" 

"Well so did you!" he said.

They both looked at each other and began laughing at their childish behaviour. 

"Here." He handed her the roll of tickets as Aera's eyes gleamed happily.

He smiled when he saw the smile on her face.

"How many tickets do you have?" she asked while counting hers.

"Hmm.. about 500?"

"Well I have 501, want to combine tickets and get something together?" she said pulling his arm.

"Sure." He said smiling at her touch.

They made their way to the ticket counter to choose a prize.

"What do you want?" Luhan asked as they eyed the prizes. 

"Hmm.... how about th-" 

"Luhan oppa!?" A voice interuppted as two girls made their way towards them. 

Both of them were dressed identically in revealing clothes and the same amount of heavy makeup. 

"It is you!" one of them with blonde hair squealed as she ran up to hug him, pushing Aera out of the way. 

Oh .... this can't be happening. Luhan mentally groaned as he glanced at Aera who had a very unhappy and confused expression painted on her face. 

"Oppa! Didn't you see our note 2 days a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter