Chapter 5

One Wish Becomes Reality ✰ (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

"WHAT?!" Kyungmi yelled in surprised as Aera smoothed her outfit carefully and grabbed her sling bag cheerfully.

"I said, I have a date with Tori-shi." She said casually.

"But what about Luhan?! Weren't you with him the other day?! Didn't you have fun?!" Kyungmi asked dumfounded.

"Yes, but that was BEFORE I found out he was a player." Aera shrugged.

"Rah-yah...." Kyungmi said, giving her a knowing look.

"Ah chincha Kyungmi! It's fine, better me knowing now then later, anyway, I got to go now." She added chirpily.

"Sure, oh! Just so you know, I'm meeting Kris and the others, so I might be a bit late home, don't wait up kay?! And call me if this Tori guy gets up to any funny business cos-"

"Ara, araso omma! Don't need to worry so much!" Aera laughed while she exited out of the door. "Cya Kyungmi!"

"YAH! TAN AERA!"

"KEKEKEKE!"

Kyungmi chuckled as she put down her magazine in her hands. "Aish that girl..."

"SHE WHAT?!" Luhan yelled loudly, standing up abruptedly in Kris' lounge.

"Jeez Hyung! Can you keep it down?! We are trying to play here!" Sehun yelled as he threw the console onto the floor in defeat. He, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris paused their game to see what the commotion was about.

Kyungmi, who was sitting across Luhan shot a slightly apologetic look towards his direction. Lay, who was cooking lunch in the kitchen ran out, to see what Luhan was shouting about.

"Sorry Luhan."

"I can't believe it." he muttered under his breath with his face still bored of the aftershock of what he just heard.

"Yah Kyungie! What did you say to my friend to make him look like he lost second place in a maths competition?" Kris asked as he s an arm around her shoulders.

"I told him that Aera went on a date with another guy." Kyungmi answered while biting down her lower lip. 

"What?! Didn't she have a good time with Luhan when we left them?!" he asked while shooting a look at Luhan.

The other boys exchanged glances to each other.

"That's what I asked Aera, but all she said was something about 2 women showing up and going all over Luhan...." She stopped talking and narrowed her eyes at Luhan who was cursing at himself in frustration.

"Two women?!" The guys all shot Luhan a dirty look who covered his face in annoyance.

"They were from 2 nights ago!" Luhan mentally scolded himself for even meeting up with them at the first place. It was the night when Aera cried and left. The night when Fate appeared.

His heart gripped at the thought of her.

"Well." Luhan looked up at Lay who was just shaking his head with his arms folded firmly across him. "You brought this upon yourself Lu."

"I know! I know!" he groaned.

"Why are you worked up over my best friend anyway Luhan-yah? I mean, don't get me wrong, she's a great girl but you never took notice of her before, so why now?" Kyungmi suddenly asked with a confused face. 

"Because..."

They all leaned in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter