Chapter 6

One Wish Becomes Reality ✰ (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here you go Ae." Tori said as he handed Aera a box of popcorn and taro flavoured bubble tea.

"Why thank you Oppa." Aera said giving him a bright smile before kissing him on the cheek.

"You're welcome jagiya, kaja!" He grinned and returned the gesture while slinging an arm around her and leading the way to the movie theatre.

They waited patiently for the film to start and just as the movie was about to come on, a voice spoke out from the speakers.

"Excuse me Ladies and Gentleman, sorry for this interruption but the movie that was originally going to be showing will not be viewing today, I sincerely apologized for any inconvenience and please take note that those who purchased a ticket may get their money back for double the price. Again, I'm sorry for this interruption. Have a good day, thank you."

People began leaving the theatre while Luhan ran past the crowd spotting Aera sitting at one of the benches with her boyfriend.

Guess who was the one behind this?

"Aera!" Luhan shouted as he made his way to the couple.

Aera shot up immediately while giving Luhan a dirty look. Tori glared at the guy and put his arm protectively around her.

"It's you again, what do you want?!" He asked impatiently.

Luhan looked at him in disbelief.

Seriously? This is the guy Aera's dating now? He thought.

"I would like to speak to Aera." he said. Not that he needed his permission.

Aera looked at Tori who just nodded.

"Make it quick." she sighed.

"Look, I really, truly do like you, it's been bugging me for the longest time and I know that I didn't cherish you earlier and I'm sorry about that. I don't have the power to freeze time and go back to what it was before, but if I could, I would go back to you before all of this happened and prevent it. I finally realize how important you are to me Tan Aera, and if you'll accept me again, I promise to stay by your side forever. Because I lov-"

"That's enough." her boyfriend said curtly, giving him the death glare. "I've heard enough, you're the guy who left Aera by herself when I first met her, for 2 other women. How could you do such a thing?! And now to tell her that you love after you found out she's in a realationship? Man, you're really low." he scoffed.

Luhan gripped his shirt, he was so close to punching the living day-lights out of this Tori guy.

Who was he to speak in a private conversation?!

"Let's go Oppa." Aera finally spoke, looking at Luhan intently with fierce eyes. "Good bye Luhan-shi, and this time I mean it. Don't bother me ever again, I don't want to see you."

She grabbed her boyfriend's hand who gave Luhan a final glare and walked out of the cinema. 

Luhan felt his heart, yet again rip into pieces as he watched them leave.

Is this the pain Aera felt when she saw me with other girls?

"They say a strong denial is like an affirmation. I think you do believe they exist, you're afraid that they do. Why's that?" Aera asked while poking him on the cheek.

"If they exist, then they exist, but I need proof. I don't believe in things without seeing proof first." he said shrugging.

"I'll prove it to you one day Luhannie, you'll see." she said determingly.

He and Aera were on a date at the park discussing whether or not soulmates exist, Luhan remembered that day clearly, it was during the time when they started going out.

He laughed bitterly in memory of their cute argument bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter