Scenario 9: When he calls you

BIGBANG SCENARIOS
Bigbang scenario 9

Bigbang scenario 9: when he calls you

 

Seungri:

"Then, let’s play a game!"

You looked around, suprised, and then agreed. You were in a bus on the way to the main game of your episode with the members of Running Man.

"What game should we play?"

Yoo Jaesuk turned around from the front seat and gestured for everyone to pull out their phones.

"You have to all leave your phones on the table for 15 minutes, the owner of the phone that rings first is the winner, the owners of the phones that don’t ring have to pay for snacks."

There was general agreement, and even though you felt like you were going to end up buying the snacks you joined in as well. A timer was set to 15 minutes and everyone in the back seats crowded around Jaesuk.

"Ready… Go!"

Just 2 minutes into the game a large black phone buzzed

"Wah, it’s mine!"

Haha reached out for phone happily and checked the message.

"It’s from Byul~ hahaha I won!!"

Five minutes later Jaesuk’s phone rang- but it ended up being Haha.

"Ah, it’s ringing!"

One by one the members picked up their phones until only you, Jaesuk, and Jong Gook were left.

"It’s just because everyone knows that I’m busy MCing Running Man, and Jong Gookie doesn’t have a wife or girlfriend. Yah, but ____, you don’t have an excuse!"

You groaned and anxiously waited. Three minutes were left when a phone rang. All three of you lunged for it and you came out triumphant. You happily showed that it was yours while the two members sighed angrily.

"Who is it?"

You looked down at the caller ID and grinned.

"It’s Bigbang’s Seungri!"

Everyone crowded around, awed, as you quickly answered the call.

"Oppa~ I’m so happy you called~"

The members smiled at your relief and you could hear Seunghyun laughing too.

"What’s with the aegyo? You wanted to hear my voice that bad, jagi?"

You froze. You hadn’t told him that you were filming Running Man that day, he thought you were alone. And was worse, you were on speaker phone. You had both decided to wait a little before exposing your relationship and this was bound to go wrong. The Running Man members muttered in the background.

"Jagi?!"

"Are you guys going out?"

"Oho.."

"Must be nice.."

Seungri noticed your pause and continued without noticing the situation.

"Jagiya? What’s wrong? Where are you? Who are the voices I can hea-"

You quickly interrupted him before the situation worsened and smiled nervously around you.

"Ah, no, um.. Oppa, I’m filming Running Man right now…. We’re in a car on the way to a mission.."

Silence. He had understood the problem.

"Ah, I see… Well… Should I.. Call you later?"

The members, trying to loosen the tension, lunged toward your phone, suprising you.

"Seungri-sshi!"

"My dongsaeng!"

"When are you coming again?"

"Seungri! Seungri! Seungri!"

He laughed over the phone and answered quickly.

"Eh, you’ll have to ask YG Hyung! I’ll be looking forward to more appearances on Running Man!"

The members smiled and Gary leaned in closer.

"Yah, be careful to take good care of her. Listen to your sunbae in love!"

He tried to wrap his arm around Jihyo’s shoulders, who pushed him away.

"Come on! I can call you Jagi too!"

Everyone started laughing at the Monday Couple’s antics and you quickly ended the call with Seungri, thankful for how they had pulled away the attention.

"Oppa, I’ll call you later when the filming is done, okay?"

"Ah, sure, I’m sorry I put you in such an awkward situation though."

"Hehe, don’t worry, at least I don’t have to pay for the snacks."

 

Gdragon:

It was around nine o’clock in the morning and you were at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Jiyong had been out all night for an after-party and you had been quite lonely but you trusted him, and the other BigBang members had promised to keep an eye on him. You were finishing up and starting to clean the table when your phone rang. The caller ID was unknown, but you picked up anyway.

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Ah, _____-ah, it’s Youngbae. We slept at our old dorm at the agency and uh Jiyong’s sort of drunk. He asked me to call you. Sorry."

You sighed. He had kept his promise of not drinking that night, but had drank in the morning.

"Pass me him."

You could hear a bit of scuffle and then Jiyong’s rugged voice.

”_____-ah?”

You sat back down at the table. This wasn’t the first time he called you while he was drunk, remember?

"Yong-ah, why did you ask Bae to call?"

You heard a clicking noise and more scuffling. He must have put the call on speaker phone.

"Yong-ah?…"

You heard more murmuring, closer this time. Suddenly, Jiyong spoke out loudly.

"You hear that? That’s the beautiful voice of my jagi~ Jagiya, they didn’t believe me when I said you had the most beautiful voice so I had to call you to prove it~"

You smiled. It had been a while since he had completely lost it. You could hear the murmurs more clearly now.

"Yah, is she really your girlfriend?"

"What’s her name?"

"Do you live together?"

You quickly closened your phone to your mouth.

"Excuse me boys, could you all make sure that Jiyong comes home safe and sound? It seems like he hasn’t slept much."

They paused for a second and Jiyong answered in a far-away voice.

"I’m fine~ I feel better now that I have heard my beautiful jagi’s voice~"

You smirked and ended the call after having agreed with his friends. He could act as mature and cool as he wanted on stage, but in the end he was still a kid.

 

Daesung:

"Ah, I’m late!"

You raced out of your house with your bag and barely managed to catch the last bus to your studio. You sat down heavily on one of the empty seats at the back and let out a breath. You heard a light buzz at your side and noticed your bag was vibrating. It took you a while to find your phone in all the mess but when you found it you quickly picked up.

"Hello?"

"Jagiya~"

You smiled at Daesung’s voice and fell into a bit more comfortable position on the plastic chair.

"Ne, oppa?"

"I just wanted to call you to say that it’s 8 o’clock!"

You lifted an eyebrow.

”____-ah, you’re probably at work by now, right?”

"Ah, actually I’m still on the bus."

You heard his light laughter and some muffled moving.

"I guess you slept in?"

He knew you too well.

"Geez, even after I bought you that alarm clock, you still wake up late."

The bus driver called out the next stop and you started. You had to start preparing. With your phone in one hand and your bag in the other you jumped off the seat and walking toward the dual door in the middle of the bus.

"Jagi, I’ve arrived at work, I’ll call you later!"

The bus came to a halt and you stepped off.

"Yah, just talk to me a little bit longer… Just until you enter your office, okay?"

You smirked and started walking toward your building.

"What did you really call me for, Dae?"

"Mm? No, just to tell you the time. And to check if you were awake."

You laughed and began climbing up the stairs to reach your office.

"If you want, I can send a message instead. Every hour!"

You messed with the keys and pushed open the door. There were two colleages already at work and you greeted them before sitting down at your seat.

"I like hearing your voice better, but I’ve arrived in the office now. Time to say bye~"

You could imagine his pouting face and smiled gently.

"Fine, I’ll come pick you up later, no buts!"

"Ne, ne."

"I love you!"

"I love you too! Bye!"

 

Top:

"Yah, ____-ah, do you think it would be better to put this jacket over this, or just wear a dress?"

You shrugged half-heartedly and then pointed toward the jacket.

"You’re not the dress type."

Your friend laughed and held up a dark blue skirt.

"Then what about this?"

You were thinking about it when the phone in your pocket started buzzing.

"A message?"

”_____-ah, which one do you think is better?
Love, Seunghyun”

There was a picture of two bearbricks attached to the message. Smirking, you turned the phone over and gestured for your friend to continue. A few minutes later, your phone started buzzing again.

"Who is it this time?"

The ringtone started playing loudly.

"One woman is getting farther away, although the man is singing, tears are forming, this thing called break-up."

"Ah, it must be Seunghyun again."

"Well, pick it up already."

You stuck your tounge out at your friend and picked up.

”____-ah!”

Seunghyun whined loudly and you grinned.

"Why didn’t you answer the message?"

Your friend groaned, holding up two shirts and looking at the mirror. You gazed at the ceiling.

"I was helping Sujin choose some clothes for a blind date."

"Yah, I’m more important!"

Your friend overheard him and pouted. Smiling, you winked at her.

"Oppa, you should be able to choose between two toy- I mean bearbricks by yourself."

"Come on, just choose one randomly!"

You got up and started looking through the clothes your friend had chosen.

"Fine, the green one."

"Ok, thank you jagi."

He hung up and you put down the phone for a long acquamarine blouse with some studs and sparkles.

"Too flashy."

Your friend had just finished her sentence when the phone rang again.

"Yah, _____! There wasn’t a green one in the picture I sent you!!"

 

Taeyang:

You stepped into the large room, looking around awkwardly. Your boyfriend had been invited into the wedding of a celebrity and he had asked you to come along. He had arrived first and was somewhere within the large crowd of guests chatting and eating. Most of the celebrities were wearing the latest accessories or designer clothes. You looked down at your white gown. It seemed a bit too traditional in front of the body-fit runway dresses some actresses had come in. Sighing, you decided to sit down and wait for Youngbae. The table you sat on was covered with a beautiful ivory cloth and some pink flowers that matched the occasion.
You were examining the glasses and thinking if sneaking toward the food bar was a good idea when a message arrived. Looking at the ID, you realized it was from Youngbae.

"I see you."

You smirked at the short text and looked around you. You couldn’t find him and after a while a call arrived. When you picked up, you could hear the same chatting as you could hear from where you were sitting. You looked aound again but still didn’t see him.

"Annyeong, _____-ah."

"Oppa, where are you?"

"In sight."

You frowned.

"I really like your dress."

You blushed and stood up from the table to get a better view around you.

"It’s traditional, white, and matches you."

You giggled as you finally saw him, hiding behind a column. You waved at him and he waved back.

"But more than the dress, you look beautiful. Like always. The most beautiful girl in the room. In the world."

You hurried toward him and when you arrived he pulled you into a gentle hug. He turned off his phone and slipped it into his jacket pocket.

"Make sure you catch the flowers when noona throws them."

You smiled at him and laughed. He smiled back with his famous eye smile and kissed you lightly.

"I want to see you in a dress even more beautiful than this one. Let’s be the next couple to get married."