SONG SCENARIO 2: Ego

BIGBANG SCENARIOS
Bigbang Song Scenario 2 : Ego

Don’t forget to keep sending requests!! Song and one-shots!!

Bigbang Song Scenario 2: Ego

Taeyang:

"All right, everybody, this is the last song of the night!"

The fans all screamed, begging for more. Bigbang apologetically waved and touched a few hands near to the stage. Taeyang crouched down into a kneeled position and was about to accept a small plushie from a fan when he noticed you standing right next to her. You weren’t looking at him but were totally focused on Seunghyun preparing for the stage. You smiled gently as the biggest hyung performed a short dance routine and clapped loudly as the music started playing. Youngbae stared until Jiyong took the plushie gently from the confused fan and pulled Youngbae back onto the center of the stage, massaging his shoulders.

"Yah, concentrate, Youngbae-ah!"

He nodded and put himself into position for the final song. He looked up from the stage and faced the audience, putting on a smile. The song continued and he become completely absorbed in his performance. With a spin he headed out toward the front of the stage for his part in the chorus and held up his mic and looked charismatically out into the crowd.
And saw you.
Staring right back at him.
Smiling.
The music kept on playing and Youngbae remained frozen in place while the other members stared at him, scared.

"Yah, Dong Youngbae!! What are you doing?!"

Jiyong whispered anxiously as he passed behind his silent friend, nudging him.

"You’re so beautiful…"

His quiet words were absorbed by the screams in the concert hall. Daesung recovered the fastest and quickly picked up Yongbae’s part, belting out the final high note and smiling at the fans. Yongbae blinked and regained control of his body. He didn’t dare to search for you again. The concert ended well and BigBang regrouped backstage, avoiding talking about Yongbae’s mistake.

"What was I thinking?"

Yongbae stepped out of the crowded waiting room to breathe a little and headed toward the bathroom. A little out of mind, he bumped into someone in the corridor.

"Ah, excuse me-"

He bowed his head apologetically and froze when the person he bumped into giggled.

"Aha, no problem."

He looked up, speechless, as you politely passed by and walked away. From the waiting room a song started playing loudly and Youngbae stared dumbstruck as you turned the corner and disappeared.

"She killed my ego, I said she killed my ego…"

 

Top:

"Today we part halfway, no time to stay, like this we can’t closen, my dear, and yet it happens again and again, oh!"

"Good! That’s perfect!"

Seunghyun looked up from the lyrics sheet balanced on his stand and made an ok sign with his right hand, making sure to press his headphones to his ear with his left. The producer opened the door to the recording studio and pat Seunghyun on the back, grasping his arm.

"Great, absolutely wonderful, as expected from TOP!"

Seunghyun thanked the producer and smiled politely, picking up his thermos in order to go. Once he was out he spoke with the producer about another recording session for a few minutes and quickly left. He arrived at his temporary dorm and paused in front of his door. There was a little blue post-it stuck onto it. He pulled it off and read it.

"Your package came but you weren’t here so I picked it up. Hyung, why would you need binoculars? Could it be… you’re a ert?? 
-Sincerely, the Handsome Maknae”

He frowned and crumpled up the small paper. All of the sudden the door next to Seunghyun’s dorm burst open and an indignent panda popped his head out.

"Yah, hyung!~ You know how much I suffered just to accept your package?! How can you just crumple up my loving note like that?!"

"Move, maknae!"

Jiyong pushed past a pouting Seungri and tossed a taped box to Seunghyun. He lifted an eyebrow and Seunghyun lowered his eyes and unlocked his door. Respecting his privacy, Jiyong pushed Seungri back into their dorm and closed the door. When there was once again silence Seunghyun sat down on his bed and carefully unwrapped the package. His heart started beating faster as he pulled out a small pair of black binoculars and tried them out. He stood up and walked over to his window. his lips nervously, he adjusted the focus and looked out past the glass. A little to the right of the apartment in front of his there was an open window with white curtains. Seunghyun smiled softly as he watched you lie on your bed and do something on your computer while eating some snacks. He laughed with you when you read something funny and imagined what you were doing. If you were his, he would make you laugh like that evey day… 
Suddenly, an insect entered your room and frowning, you got up to close the window. While you wete pulling closed your curtains your eyes met for the fraction of a second with his and he quickly pulled himself back, hiding. After a while he dared to look back out. You had pulled down the shades. He sighed in frustration and flopped onto his bed.

"Ah… What am I doing?… She’s just a normal girl… I’ve fallen so badly…"

He rubbed his temples before getting up to hide his binoculars on a high shelf. He stared at your closed window once more before reluctantly pulling his curtains together.

 

Daesung:

"Can you please sign this?"

He smiled and chatted with the fan for a moment before shaking her hand and continuing to the next. He was always very grateful to all the fans that came to fan meets and signing session. Every now and then one would have drinks or snacks, plushies or fans to give as gifts. He quickly signed a copy of their latest album and flashed a smile at the thankful fan before turning around to drink some vitamin water. There were only a few fans left now. He returned to his seat smiling and looked at the next fan. You smiled brightly back at him and handed him a small package of Pocky.

"These are you for you, oppa!"

He blushed and laughed awkwardly. Top glanced at the two of you and smirked, nudging Jiyong and pointing.

"Ah, thank you."

He accepted them and put them in his jacket before taking with both hands your concert dvd and pulling out a pen.

"Your name?"

You peered at your dvd and answered quickly.

”___ ______.”

Daesung felt his ears heating up and laughed awkwardly again.

"Aha, what a beautiful name."

You smiled brightly again and Daesung felt his heartbeat quicken. From two seats to the right Seungri shouted out, winking.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl, ne hyung?"

Daesung turned even more red and bit his bottom lip. You noticed he was done and reached for your dvd. Suprised, he clumsily gave it back to you and reached for some more mineral water. You paused for a second and frowned. He stared at you, worried. Did you not like it?

"Oppa, working hard is good, but make sure to take care of your body too, ne? You seem a little hot.."

He choked on his water while the other members laughed.

"T.. Thank you, I’ll work hard to be able to put on more good stages for V.I.P.s.."

You smiled and he awkwardly stuck out his hand. You happily shook it and made to leave when Daesung balled up his hands in fists and called out your name.

"Ah… _____…-sshi?"

You turned around, surprised. He looked at you, red again.

"Yes?"

"Ah… Do you… plan on coming to the… next fan signing?"

Innocently, you smiled and waved at him.

"I’d follow oppa to the end of the world! I’ll definetely make it!"

He weakly waved back and collapsed once you were out of sight. The other members, who had already finished, started laughing and massaging his tense shoulders.

"Did you hear her? I’d follow oppa to the end of the world!"

"Ahaha, Dae was funnier. Do you…intend to come… to the next fan meet?"

"He looks sick!"

"What a cute couple~"

Daesung didn’t have the strength to protest and just laughed weakly. He laid his head on his arms and sighed.

”_____, huh?”

 

Seungri:

He had gotten invited to a fashion show by the cousin of a friend and was now sitting in the front row. The tall girls passed by him one by one and did a little spin or bow in front of the reporters. Seunghyun sighed. The girls were all the same, same height, same face. Just girls, one-use girls. He was drowsing a bit when all of the sudden a girl stopped in front of him and waved. He looked and was mesmerized by your smile.

"Different… Something’s…."

He waved back, smiling. You frowned at him and then giggled. His friend on his left nudged him, laughing. Irritated, he looked toward his friend.

"What?!"

"Yah, you babo, she’s not waving at you! She’s waving at the reporters behind you! Ah, you’re so embaressing!"

Seungri turned red and you smiled at him softly before continuing your walk.

"Aish… Yah, you should have told me earlier!"

His friend pouted, refuting the blame. Seunghyun moaned, trying to cool down his body. He had made such a bad first impression in front of you… He wrapped his head under his arms until his friend pulled him up.

"Watch them, gosh, I’m never going to bring you back here!"

Which meant never seeing you again. Seungri blinked at the sudden thought of you and shook his head. The show ended calmly and after dinner with his friend head in for his hotel. 
He quietly unlocked the front door and stepped into the 
empty room.

"Ah.. I feel so lonely~"

He sat down on the couch with his laptop, planning on calling one of s when he noticed an email from his friend.

"I went ahead and saved you the trouble of finding out who that girl who you THOUGHT had waved to you was. You loser. Her name is ___ ______, look her up. Bye, the person you might have ruined, Shi Hyuk."

He scoffed and pursed his lips. Should he look you up? After a slight pause, he clicked on the internet tab and sighed. He scrolled down slowly, inspecting every picture. Eating you up with his eyes. He sighed and gently closed his laptop. He was going to have trouble sleeping tonight.

 

GD:

He was walking down the riverside on a walk in the cool weather. Wrapped up in a shawl and a beanie, most people wouldn’t have been able to tell it was him. That’s probably why he was so surprised when you stepped up to him shyly, asking for a sign and a photo.

"Ah, of course, anything for our fans."

You smiled very brightly and Jiyong found himself smiling back. While you dug in your bag for a piece of paper, he noticed your many accessories. Fan bracelets, rings…. He grinned when he recognized your Yes and No earrings. You realized he was inspecting at you and blushed. He smiled.

"Your cheeks turn a really cute shade of pink when you blush."

He wasn’t one to hide what he thought and you knew that, and accepted it. You finally managed to find a scrap of paper and moved onto the photo. He casually lifted his arm over your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. He tapped your shoulder but you kept looking straight at the camera. Your friend started squealing and gestured for you to get closer to him. You obliged and Jiyong pulled you in close enough to be able to notice the sweet smell coming from your hair. This time, you looked up at him happily and he shyly smirked back. His heartbeat was quickening every second. Your friend announced the end to your small photoshoot and you immediately slipped out from underneath his arm. His arm remained appended in the air for a second and then slowly dropped down back to his side. You bowed and immediately distanced yourself from him.

"Thank you!"

You ran away, waving. He stood there smiling silently, waving back. 
After a short pause, he continued his walk. With thoughts of you running through his mind.

You looked at your sign and photo, completely excited. The sign was really sweet, the classic “Stay healthy and support us!” You looked at the photo and blushed at how close the two of you are. It was just like a dream! You flipped over the Polaroid shot to write the date and turned red.

"You smell like flowers."

——-
Here’s our second Bigbang Song Scenario~^^ Requested by theperfectteamscenario, check out their stories, they’re AMAZING, thank you for requesting!! I always understood this song as a celebrity that reaches out to a fan, but i tried to mix it around for Seungri. Top seems to be thinking a lot lately, right? XD maybe it’s time for a one-shot that will let him bingu a bit… They were all really fun to write this time XD and i’m sorry about jiyong!! the whole thing felt like something out of a drama like Dream High