Chapter 24

When you love someone..

2 days later

Yul was sleeping peacefully in his bed with Jessica beside him. It was almost 12 o’clock when someone knocked on the door. Taeng slowly opened the door and saw the couple sleeping. He walked in and went on the right side of the bed where was Yul and shook lightly his shoulder to wake him up. He finally opened his eyes and saw Taeng staying in front of him.

“Morning brother.” Taeng said.

“Morning Taeng. What’s going on? What you’re doin’ here?” Yul asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“Me and Tiffany are going out for a picnic in the forest, so I just came to ask you guys if you want to come with us.” Taeng asked.

“Well, Jessica is still sleeping and I’m also lazy to go out right now, so you go out and have fun.” Yul answered.

“Ok.” Taeng responded and started walking towards the door. He was about to open the door when he stopped and turned around.

“Oh, I almost forgot. You forgot your phone in the living room last night and when we we’re having breakfast I heard that someone was calling. It was ringing for about 5 minutes. So just check out who called, araso?” Taeng said.

“Yeah, thanks for telling me. Bye.” Yul waved his hand and taeng walked out of the room.

Yul tried to fall asleep again but he couldn’t so he decided to watch TV downstairs. He slowly pulled away the blanked and stood up, trying not to wake up Jessica. He was shirtless just with his shorts on. He scratched the back of his head and walked down the stairs. Yul went into the kitchen and poured a cup of milk and walked in the living room. Before turning on the TV he remembered to check his phone. He saw several missed calls and they were from… Sulli.

“Hey Sulli.” Yul said.

“Hi Yuri. I called you a couple of times but you didn’t pick up.” she answered.

“Yeah. I’m sorry but I was just sleeping and yeah. But still what’s going on?” Yul asked.

“Well I told you I’ll call you to meet up but I was busy yesterday so I decided to call today.” Sulli responded.

“That sounds good. Do you have some plans after on?” Yul asked.

“No.” Sulli said.

“Then I’ll come and pick you after an hour, ok?” he answered.

“Fine. I’ll just text you the address. Bye.” Sulli said.

“Bye. See ya.” Yul responded and hung up.

He left the phone on the table and walked back to his room to get a shower. After that he dressed simply with some jeans and a T-shirt. Yul went once again downstairs and walked in the kitchen. Since he was leaving in less than 30 minutes he decided to make some pancakes for Jessica. He put them in a plate and poured some coffee in one cup. Yul put them on the table near his bed where Jessica was still sleeping peacefully. He got a pen and a small piece of paper and wrote something and left it near the plate. Yul looked at Jessica and smiled. He pecked her on the lips and walked out of the room. He got his car keys and his phone and went towards his car outside. Not so long after that he was already in front of Sulli’s house. Suddenly someone walked out of the building and it was Sulli. She was wearing white shorts and a big red T-shirt. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and was wearing a pair of white Vans with red dots. She made a few steps and smiled to Yul. He opened the door for her and then started the engine.

“So where do you want to go?” Yul asked and looked at Sulli.

“Well, I don’t know, maybe we should eat something? Huh?” Sulli responded.

“Yeah, I haven’t eaten yet so my stomach is growling right now.” he laughed.

“Let’s go to the restaurant which is near our company. I know the chef there and he’s cooking some pretty good stuff. What do you think?” he asked.

“Sure, if it’s delicious why not?” Sulli answered.

10 minutes later Yul was already at the park lot waiting or Sulli to get out of the car. They had a lunch together and ate really delicious meals. Yul proposed to Sulli to watch a movie together and she nodded her head. He paied the bill and together they walked out of the restaurant and headed to the cinema in the mall.

 

Meanwhile in Yul’s house

 

Jessica just woke up. She rubbed her eyes slowly and saw the pancakes on the table and the paper beside them. She picked it up and read it.

Hey baby. I guess you just woke up and saw the pancakes. I made them so you can eat. I’m sure they are delicious just like me…haha. I’m going out with a friend of mine so I’ll probably be back for dinner. I hope you can cook something. Don’t forget to smile. Love you Princess!

After reading it Jessica smiled immediately. She was so happy having Yul in her life. “I love you too baby.” she said and stood up to get the pancakes. Jessica ate the all the pancakes and decided to call him. She dialed the number but no one was responding. She called a couple of times but Yul didn’t pick up and she put her phone on the table. Despite that she was a bit lazy she decided to go and buy some ingredients so she can cook later. Jessica walked towards the bathroom and undressed herself and took a shower. She put a beautiful dress and grabbed her sunglasses. The girl went out of the house and got in her car.

 

In the cinema

 

Yul and Sulli were already watching the movie eating popcorn. Suddenly Sulli’s hand was on Yul’s leg. He didn’t realize at first but when he felt that her hand was moving closer and closer he moved his leg aside and asked her.

“What you’re doing?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to. I was really focused on the movie when I realized that my hand is on your leg.” Sulli answered.

“It’s ok. I was also watching the movie when I saw your hand moving way closer to me so that’s why I was a bit shocked.” Yul replied.

“I’m sorry once again. Don’t be mad! Pweeeze.” Sulli said and looked at Yul with her puppy eyes.

“How can I be mad at you with that puppy eyes? Huh?” he smiled and she smiled back.

When the movie finished it was already 6:15 p.m. Yul and Sulli excited the mall and went to the car. Not long after that Yul parked in front of her house and went out of the car.

“It was a good idea to hang out together.” Yul said.

“Yeah. It was really nice and I had a great time with your jokes.” Sulli laughed and Yul smiled.

“We should do this again, right?” Yul asked.

“Sure.” Sulli replied.

“I should go now. Once again it was a really good day today. See ya.” Yul waved and got in the car. She waved back and walked in the house.

7:00 p.m.

Yul parked his car in front of the house and walked inside. He put his car keys and his sunglasses on the table in the hallway. He could smell something from the kitchen so he went there and saw Jessica who was cooking. Yul tiptoed so she couldn’t hear him and gave her a back hug.

“Hey baby!” he said.

“You’re finally home.” Jessica answered in cold voice.

“Why are you answering so coldly?” Yul asked and hold her shoulders to turn her so she can face him.

“Am I? I didn’t realized.” Jessica replied and turned again so she can continue cooking the meal.

“Wait, wait, wait. What’s going on here?” Yul asked.

“Nothing.” Jessica responded.

“Nothing? Then why are you trying to avoid me or somehow not talk with me? Are you mad about something?”Yul raised a bit his voice.

“I’m not mad and I’m not trying to avoid you. I’m just cooking, okay?” Jessica responded and she cut her finger while trying to slice the tomatoes.

“Ahh.” she screamed in pain.

“Wait. I’ll get the first aid kit.” Yul said.

“No. Don’t go. I’m okay.” Jessica responded.

“You’re bleeding and you’re not okay.” Yul answered.

“I SAID I’M OKAY.” Jessica yelled.

“OH COME ON, JESSICA. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT WITH ME, WE CAN DO IT AFTER THAT. LET ME FIRST HELP YOU. OH GOD!” Yul yelled back.

“Alright…” Jessica replied.

In a few minutes everything was under control and her bleeding stopped. She put a sticky label on her finger and the pain was gone.

“Now we should talk.” Yul said.

“Talk about what?” Jessica asked.

“About why you were so angry and mad at me.” Yul replied.

“I’m not angry. I said that I was cooking and I was busy.” Jessica glared him.

“Well, I don’t think it’s because of that.” Yul said.

“I was also bored the whole day. Where did you go with your friend and why didn’t you bring him for dinner?” Jessica asked.

“It’s not him but her and she said she had some work with her mom tonight.” Yul answered.

“Yeah, sure… Now you’re meeting someone new, right? You replaced me, is that it? Just tell me. You don’t love me anymore, right?” Jessica yelled.

“Baby, that’s not true. I’m not meeting anyone else and you know I love you to death. I’ll never replace you, never.” Yul held her hand but she rejected it and moved away her hand.

“Don’t baby me. Just tell me who she is?” Jessica asked once again glaring at him.

“She’s Sulli, the girl who was on the plane with me. But she’s just a friend. NOTHING MORE THEN THAT.” Yul yelled.

“Oh great. I’m just gonna ask you one more question. Do you want me to beat her or directly shoot her?” Jessica asked.

Yul was trying not to laugh but he couldn’t take it anymore and just burst out laughing.

“Why are you laughing, you idiot?” Jessica yelled and crossed her arms.

“I’m…I’m just…Haha.” Yul couldn’t stop laughing.

“STOP LAUGHING! WHAT’S SO FUNNY? HUH?” Jessica yelled again and Yul finally stopped laughing.

“I think you’re just jealous, baby.” Yul said.

“I said don’t baby me and I’M NOT JEALOUS.” Jessica replied.

“Then why you’re so mad that I was hanging out with Sulli?” Yul asked.

“I’m…I…” Jessica couldn’t say anything else.

“Just admit it baby. I know you’re jealous.” Yul said.

“AISHH.OKAY.I’M JEALOUS.I DON’T WANT YOU DO BE LOVEY DOVEY WITH OTHER GIRLS.I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU TODAY BUT YOU PREFERED TO GO OUT AND PLAY AGAIN, YOU LITLLE KIDDO.” Jessica finally said that she was jealous and she hid her face with her hands.

“Awww, my little baby is jealous but there’s no point to be jealous, princess. You know I love ONLY YOU and that will never change.” Yul hugged her and kissed her passionately on the lips.

“Baby, I love you, too. But I don’t want you to be lovey dovey with other girls, alright?” she released the hug and asked him looking straight in his eyes.

“I promise, boss Sicababy.” Yul said and stood straight like in the army with his hand next to his head.

“Oh, comme on kiddo. Let’s go. I’m hungry.” Jessica said and dragged him in the kitchen.

Several minutes later…

“Feed meee.” Yul said in aegyo voice.

“You’re such a big player and also a kid. Oh my god. You’ll never change, won’t you?” Jessica replied.

“Nooo. But that’s just because Yul loves Sica.” He responded like a small baby.

“Aww, my little baby. Sica also loves Yul.” Jessica smiled and fed him.

 

 

 

Hey guys! As I told you last time I will update on the 13th but I'm really bored right now because I'm on the plane and the flight is really long so I decided to write one chapter. I'll update tomorrow again so just look forward to it. I hope you like it although I wrote it really fast without checking. Please comment and upvote! ^^