Chapter 14

When you love someone..

Next morning at 8:00 a.m.

Taeng was in the kitchen eating some pancakes and drinking a coffee. He was reading a cars magazine when he heard a loud scream. He jumped from the chair surprised and went to see what was happening. Yul was lying on the floor, playing with the dog that Taeng bought yesterday for Tiffany but he hasn’t brought it to her yet.

“Hey Taeng. Is that dog for me? It’s really playful like me and I like it really much.” Yul said.

“No Yul. It’s for Tiffany. I bought it yesterday and I’ll give it to her as a present today.” Taeng answered and chuckled.

“Oh, come on! I want a dog, too.” Yul replied with puppy eyes.

“Yuri-ah. Don’t act as a little kid. If you could see yourself now. You’re sitting on the ground, playing with the dog and having fun like a small child.” Taeng responded.

“But…but… I want a dog, too. Pleeeease! I’ll do anything for you.” Yul said with aegyo.

“Ok, ok… I’ll buy it for your birthday which is not that long to wait for. Come on get up from the floor now and come to the kitchen. I want to talk with you.” Taeng said.

“2 more minutes to play with the dog and I’ll come.” Yul replied and hugged the dog.

“You kiddo. I don’t know how Jessica can fall in love with you. Seriously.” Taeng answered.

“Yahh. Don’t talk like that. Ok I’m coming.” Yul said and both went to the kitchen.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Yul asked.

“Yesterday, as I saw you in the bar you weren’t alright. Tell me what happened. You’ve never been like this, I mean you were just like lost in your thoughts.” Taeng asked.

“Oh. It’s nothing to worry about. I was just really bored and decided to drink something, but suddenly it turned out that I was already drunk. I’m sorry that you had to pick me up.” Yul replied and tapped his brother’s shoulder.

“Are you sure? I still think that there is something you’re hiding.” Taeng said.

“I’m fine bro. Everything is alright. I told you. Don’t worry.” Yul responded.

“Ok. If you want to talk about anything, you know you can tell me, right?” Taeng asked.

“Sure. Now I’ll take a shower and we can go to the company together.” Yul answered and Taeng smiled.

15 minutes later

While Taeng was driving the car Yul was singing “Loyal” - one of his favorite songs from Chris Brown.

“Come one, come on, girl

Why you frontin’?

Baby show me something

When I call her she gon’ leave

And I bet that bottom dollar gon’ cheat…”

“Yahh Yuri-ah! Stop it. When you sing you usually go off tune. What the heck are you doin’? My ears hurt.” Taeng yelled at Yul.

“Oh come on. You can’t sing either.” Yul answered angrily.

“Yahh you! What? Are you crazy? Even I can’t sing really well I still sing better than you, idiot.” Taeng replied and glared at Yul.

“Oh come on you, dwarf.” Yul said.

“Who are you calling dwarf, you ugly monster?”  Taeng responded.

They were almost ready to fight when Yul saw a car that was moving towards them and he turned the wheel to the right as not to hit the car. Taeng didn’t know what to do and with the help of his brother they managed not to lead to a car accident.

“Hey Taeng. Promise not to fight when we’re in the car because we could have been hit by the car.” Yul said.

“Promise. Ok now let’s go. We’re late for the meeting.” Taeng replied and Yul ruffled his hair.

Not long after that they were already in the room with Tiffany, talking about some new projects with other companies. Someone knocked on the door and entered. It was Jessica.

“Hey baby. What are you doing here?” Yul asked.

“I just decided to see you guys. I missed you a lot kiddo.” she sat in his lap and kissed his neck.

“I missed you, too princess.” he kissed her sweetly on the lips.

Suddenly one of the assistants came in. She was holding a burnt red rose and a small piece of paper.

“Sir, this came for you a few minutes ago.” she gave the rose and the paper to Yul.

“Who sent it?” Yul asked.

“I don’t know, sir. There wasn’t a name written on the paper.” the assistant bowed and then left.

Yul stood up and opened the paper which was folded into small pieces.  

 

This burnt rose will be you when I kill you and when…Jessica is mine again. Oh, I almost forgot. Jessica is really hot today. I like this y legs and that mini skirt. She’s perfect. Haha.”

                                                                       x Taecyeon x

When Yul read the text on the paper, he clenched his fist and hit hard the wall.

“!” he yelled and tore the paper.

“What happened baby? Who sent this?” Jessica asked and went near him.

She put her hands on his neck but he got her hands of him. Jessica has never seen him like that – so angry, mad, confused. She saw the fire in his eyes, like he was burning from the inside. Taeng and Tiffany were really worried, too.

“Yul. Sit down and tell us what’s goin’ on.” Taeng said and put his hand over his brother’s shoulder.

“Leave me alone. I want to stay alone.” Yul answered.

“But Yul…” Taeng responded.

“I said you to leave me alone. Please Taeng. Don’t make the things any harder. I don’t want to hurt anyone of you. Please.” Yul replied.

“Are you sure? I don’t think it’s good for you to stay alone.” Taeng said and Tiffany and Jessica looked at him.

“I SAID I’M SURE. JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” Yul yelled and was almost about to hit the glass table when Taeng stopped him.

“Ok, ok… we’re leaving but we’ll stay in the other room. When you want to talk just come, right?” Taeng responded. Then he went to Tiffany and Jessica and told them to get out of the room. When they walked out, Jessica was crying.

“What happened, Tiffany? I’ve never seen him like that…I’m worried. If something bad has happened or will happen. I don’t want to leave him in this situation.”

“Don’t cry Jessie. Everything will be alright. We’ll find out what happened.” Tiffany answered giving Jessica a tissue.

“I knew that something has happened…” Taeng said quietly but the girls heard him.

“What do you mean Tae?” Tiffany asked.

“Do you remember when he was running down the stairs. The same day he got really drunk at one bar. He was staying there, drinking and thinking about something that happened. He was just like his life was ruined. I asked him this morning if something has happened but he just answered that everything was fine. I saw it in his eyes. I know that something really has happened, but I don’t know what is it.” Taeng said.

“I hope so it’s nothing bad.” Tiffany replied while hugging Jessica who was still crying.

In the room Yul was staying and looking of Jessica’s picture on his phone. “I can’t lose you. I love. I love you like a fool. I can’t live without you baby. There’s just no life without you. I’ll kill Taecyeon, but I won’t lose you.” Yul said to himself.

Let’s meet Taecyeon and see who will be with Jessica. WHERE ARE YOU? Tell me and I’ll come. AND YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT – I WILL NEVER LOSE HER. NEVER!!!” Yul texted.

Oh, my friend. I was sure that you want to see me. Let’s meet in the old factory outside the city after 2 hours.

Yul saw the message and told to himself – “Ok Taecyeon. Let’s meet. The time is NOW!”.