Chapter 15

When you love someone..

Yul put on his jacket, got his car keys and went to the door. He opened it and walked to the elevator. Tiffany, Jessica and Taeng saw him and immediately walked out of the room.

“Yul, where are you going?” Jessica asked.

Yul didn’t answer and continued waiting for the elevator.

“I’ll go after him and see what will happen. Go home now, there is no point to stay here. I’ll call you if there’s something.” Taeng said to Tiffany when Yul got in the elevator.

“Ok, but promise if there’s really something to call us.” Tiffany replied.

“Yes baby. Don’t worry.” He responded and kissed her forehead. He hugged Jessica and went to the elevator.

In a couple of minutes Yul was already driving his car and Taeng was in a taxi behind him. Not long after that Yul arrived in front of the old factory. He parked and got out of the car. Taeng saw him but decided to wait a bit and then to walk in the factory. Yul took one step, looked around and then walked straight ahead. After a few seconds someone approached him from behind and hit him really hard. Yul fell on the ground unconscious. He opened his eyes slowly after 5 minutes and saw 2 men who were standing in front of him. They looked like bodyguards, the bodyguards of Taecyeon. Yul tried to move his hands and to stand up but he was tied to a chair. He shouted to one of the men to untie him but they even didn’t look at him. Suddenly a man stood up in front of him. He was wearing black suit and he was turned with his back to Yul. The man turned and removed his sunglasses. It was Taecyeon.

“Who’s my guest today? What was your name buddy? Oh, yeah, I remember. Yuri. Kwon Yuri. The famous heir of the Kwon’s Corporation.” Taecyeon said and took a few steps.

“Why are you being so fearful? You are afraid that I can kill you or what?” Yul said and smiled with derision.

“Me? Being afraid of you? Yul, don’t make me laugh. That’s impossible. I think the one that has to be afraid is you, not me.” Taecyeon replied laughing.

“So why are you with your silly bodyguards? Why aren’t you here alone? Be a man not a coward. But actually why am I even saying this. You’ve always been like this. Mommy’s boy and the biggest coward in the world.” Yul responded.

“Oh yeah? Are you so brave as you think you are, my friend? You’ll even die for Jessica?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yes. I’ll do anything for her. But first I’ll kill you Taecyeon, you stupid brat.”  Yul said and glared him.

“Untie him.” Taecyeon said to his bodyguards.

They untied Yul and held him like that that he couldn’t run or step forward.  Taecyeon took off his jacket, rolled his sleeves and headed to Yul. The evil guy hit him once in the stomach. Then in the head. Then one more time in the stomach. Yul fell on the ground. Taecyeon was ready to kick his head again but someone shouted from behind.

“STOP! LEAVE HIM!” Taeng yelled.

“Who are you?” asked Taecyeon.

“I’m Yul’s brother and if you don’t leave him I’ll kick your .” Taeng replied.

“Really? Then how about that?” Taecyeon asked and kicked Yul’s head. Yul was bleeding badly.

“You son of a !” Taeng yelled and run towards Taecyeon. He first punched one of the bodyguards and broke his nose. Taeng jumped and kicked the other one in the chest, causing his fall. Then Taeng stood in front of Taecyeon. He had very quick reflexes and hit him very hard in the head. But Taecyeon punched him back. They exchanged several blows and when Taecyeon was almost ready to hit again Taeng but this time like for the last, Taecyeon was shot in the head. He felt on the ground saying “You won, Yul…” and died. Taeng turned and saw Yul who was standing barely, holding his forehead that was bleeding heavily. Taeng run to him and caught him just as he was about to fall.

“Yul, do you hear me? Yul? Come on say something.” Taeng asked shaking his brother’s shoulders.

Yul was unconscious. Taeng lifted him up and brought him to the car. He put him on the backseat and drove away. On the way to the hospital he phoned Tiffany and told her what happened. Taeng arrived in front of the hospital and the doctor went with Yul inside the emergency room. In a few minutes Jessica and Tiffany entered.

“Where is he? How is he?” Jessica asked.

“The doctor is not out yet.” Taeng answered.

“Your face is also not looking good. Your mouth is bleeding a bit. You should go to the doctor.” Tiffany said looking at his face.

“I’m fine, but Yul… He was punched so many times in the head and in the stomach.” Taeng replied.

Just after his words the doctor came out of the room.

“How is he, doctor?” Tiffany asked.

“He has some really serious wounds and his head has been punched a lot. He’s fine for now but we’ll make some tests tomorrow to see if there are problems with his brain or something else in his head. You can see him now, but just for a couple of minutes. And just one person, please.” the doctor said and walked away.

“You go Jessica. He needs you.” Taeng said and Tiffany nodded.

Jessica entered the room and sat on the chair next to the bed. She held his hand and said.

“Why you did that baby? Why you risked your life for me? What would I do if you were killed by him? What? You wanted to leave me alone or what?”

Yul opened his eyes a bit and said quietly.

“Don’t worry baby. Now I’m here…” he took a deep breath. “I love you and I said I’ll never leave you, right my princess?”

“Yes baby. I love you, too. Now sleep. You need to relax. I’ll be here, next to you. Come on close your eyes, my kiddo.” Jessica replied and kissed his lips. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 

Hi guys! I’m back again. I hope you liked the chapter and the end is so sweet, right? Wait for my next update. Please comment and thanks for supporting me! :)