Chapter 2

When you love someone..

CHAPTER 2

Yul was driving his car to meet his friends in one club. It was around 3:30 p.m.

Yul’s POV

I know that I’m not the best son and that my parents maybe prefer Taeng more than me because he is amazing in everything that he does. But I’m not like him..I’ve disappointed them a lot and..and I’m just so sorry. The feeling is strange but that’s the first time that I feel so sorry about the bad things I’ve done in my life. I should stop and change my life at all. I know that it won’t be easy but I’ll try..I’ll try hard and will succeed. I promise this to myself that I’ll do it for my family.

End of Yul’s POV

A tear ran down his cheek. He seemed really serious for the first time in his life. He wiped the tear and smiled slightly. Yul arrived and parked his car in front of the club. He went inside and saw his friends who were sitting at the back. They were twins named Daeryong and Soryong. They were a dance duo and were also Hyoyeons’ friends because like them she loved dancing. Both of them had a dance studio where they were training a lot of young dancers. 3 years ago they met Yul for the first time and they became immediately really good friends.

“Hi bro.” said both of them.

“Hi guys, what’s up with you?” Yul asked as giving them high 5.

“We’re fine. We had really long training today and we’re both  tired but it’s great seeing you.” said Daeryong and tapped him on the shoulder.

“I’m also happy seeing you guys. Eventhough you are tired you still look handsome and you can still be with some hot chick.” Yul laughed.

“Yul, you’re so funny man. Always making fun of everything.” they joined Yul’s laughing.

“Guys, Hyoyeon got back from China and she decided to live here in Seoul. She also told me that she missed you two a lot and she really wanted to meet you but she is tired now because she arrived today couple of hours ago. But she said she’ll call you.” Yul said and smiled.

“Oh, really? We miss her, too. I really missed her dancing. She is amazing. We definitely have to meet each other as soon as possible.” said Soryong as his brother nodded, agreeing with him.

After about 2 hours talking, laughing and making fun of each other the twins and Yul said goodbye to each other and departed. Because he has promised that he won’t be late and make Taeng’s birthday as bad as the previous years because he was always drunk or with some chick in some hotel having rather than being with his family, he got back in the house and decided to rest a bit before the dinner. He laid on the bed, his iPod, put his earphones and listened to some music. A few minutes before 7:00 p.m. his mom opened the door to see if he was there and she smiled when she found him on the bed. Around 7:15 p.m. he was ready with the dressing and got down the stairs. In the living room were his parents and Hyoyeon. All of them were surprised that Yul wasn’t late and actually was at home. Then Yul went to his parents and said

“I’m sorry for disappointing you for so many things but I realized that I have to change my life and I promise that I’ll try my best to be a good son as Taeng.”

“I’m proud of you son. You know that no matter what you do, what you say and where you go you’ll always be my son, but I’m happy that you’ve realized that and you’ll try to change.” said Mr.Kwon.

Everyone was waiting for Taeng to come back from work. It was almost 8:00 p.m. when the door opened. Everyone said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAENG!”. He was so much surprised for the first time because Yul was there and also his cousin Hyoyeon who he hasn’t seen for couple of years. Everyone greeted him and gave him the presents. Then they sat at the table and had a dinner with many funny jokes from Yul. After they finished it was already 11:00 p.m. Mr.Kwon and Mrs.Kwon went to their bedroom and Hyoyeon also went straight to her bedroom because all of them were tired from the long day. Yul and Taeng went on the terrace.

“Taeng I’m really sorry that I wasn’t a good brother for so many years. It was a long time when we last celebrated your birthday that well. But today, while driving the car I thought about what I’ve done in my life and I decided that I have to stop this and change. I’ll try my best brother. I promise. I love you.” said Yul looking in Taeng’s eyes.

“I’m happy to hear that you’ve changed your mind and want to begin a new life. You know I’ll support you no matter what. I love you, too!” said Taeng and smiled.

They hugged each other and went to their bedrooms.

 

 

Hi everyone! Maybe the first and the second chapters are not really good and interesting but I’ll keep on working and try my best. Please support me! Thanks! ♥