Chapter 21

When you love someone..

11:00 p.m.

It was already a bit late and all of the people on the plane were sleeping except for Yul and Sulli. Both of them were sitting on the ground behind one of the seats.

“So do you have a boyfriend? I mean you’re one pretty girl and all of the boys can fall in love with you.” Yul said.

“Well, yeah I have a boyfriend. But I’m not sure about being with him anymore because he’s always busy with his work, he’s always somewhere, he comes back home at 10:00 p.m. every night or even he stays at his office to finish some work he has to do. I really can’t remember the last time we spent some time together I mean like something romantic or even just staying at home watching some movies. He really has changed.” Sulli responded.

“Maybe he has his own reasons. I mean have you talked about that? Have you asked him why he’s being like this?” Yul asked her.

“Every time I try to ask him about why he’s being like that he avoids me. He says he has work to do or meet his friends or even he pretends to be talking on the phone.” Sulli answered.

“Perhaps there’s a secret he’s trying to hide.” Yul replied.

“Actually a friend of mine told me that a few days ago she saw him with another girl kissing in one club. She decided to follow them and finally they stopped in front of one hotel. And when they got out of the car they continued kissing and touching each other. She told me she’s absolutely sure that he cheated on me that night and that was when I was in Japan for one photo shoot.” Sulli said and looked at Yul’s eyes.

“In that case I think you should break with him. He doesn’t spend much time with you, he’s always busy and also with that lovey-dovey staff even if it was just for one night and he cheated on you he doesn’t deserve you. It’s just my opinion but I think you should be with someone who loves you truly and trusts you.” Yul responded.

“I was thinking a lot about that when I was coming to the airport and now that we’re talking about it. He really has changed and I mean a lot. He’s just not the same person I used to know. I think I should break with him.” Sulli said and leaned closer to Yul.

“I’m really sleepy. I’ll take some rest now.” Sulli said and put her head on Yul’s shoulder and closed her eyes.

“Ok, I’m also really tired so I’m gonna sleep, too. Good night.” Yul replied and also closed his eyes and leaned his back on the seat.

2 hours later

Yul and Sulli were sleeping when one of the terrorists shouted loud and made them to wake up. They heard some strange alarms which were coming out from the flight deck. Everyone was awake when the boss of the terrorists came and yelled.

“Soon we’ll be out of fuel! So I’m asking if there’s someone who knows how to operate a plane? Come on put your hands up if there’s someone who knows something!”

“I can do it!” Yul said. When Yul was about 20 years old he was studying in the Pilot’s academy because he has always wanted to be a pilot. After graduating he was working as a pilot for a couple of months he got fed up and stopped.

“Are you sure about what are you saying? Because if you’re lying…” the boss replied.

“Why I’m supposed to be lying? I just know how to do it and since I don’t want to have an accident and die I’m saying this to help everyone. So just let me go because if we’re waiting for too long we can crash!” Yul responded. The boss nodded and one of the terrorists pushed Yul to the flight deck. The other terrorists yelled to the others to sit on their seats and put the seatbelts. Yul walked in the flight deck and sat on the pilot’s seat. Since the pilots were already death he had to remember everything alone and save everybody’s life. It was a difficult task, right? He looked at one of the screens and saw that they were flying above one forest and there wasn’t an airport nearby so he had to land the plane in the forest. But how? He couldn’t just land it between the trees so he had to find an empty space without trees so the plane won’t crash anywhere. But the task was getting harder because the plane was going to be out of fuel soon. Yul didn’t panic because that wasn’t going to be useful so he just continued switching some buttons and looking on the screens. Suddenly he saw an empty space that he was looking for. How lucky, huh? He was preparing for an emergency landing. Yul said to the terrorists and all the people to get ready for the landing because there’ll be a little crash with the ground, there was just no other way. A minute later the plane crashed the land. Yul was trying to stop the plane so it can’t go further. And luckily he succeeded.

“Yeah, yeah, I made it!” Yul said to himself. He felt relieved that he saved his and all the people’s life. One of the terrorists who was staying in the room with Yul said to get out of the flight deck and both of them walked out. Everyone congratulated Yul for saving their lives and patted him on the shoulder or shook hands with him. Sulli hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. She was really scared and now that she was alive she felt really thankful to him. The terrorists shout to everyone to get out of the plane and few minutes later they were already outside. Since they didn’t know where they were actually everyone was kind of confused because they didn’t know the region. They were walking in the forest for an hour already and everyone was tired so the terrorists decided to stop for a while. There was a small river near them so they went to drink some water. Everyone sit on the ground to relax a bit. On the other side of the river there was a small house but it looked like nobody was living there. One of the terrorists went to see the house so they can stay with the people inside since they’re still being kidnapped. And it turned out that the house was really abandoned and there was no one inside. He called the other terrorists and the boss to come to the house with the people. Everyone walked in and sit on the ground because there were no beds. Yul looked at his watch. It was exactly 5:00 a.m. He thought of his family, of what they were doing now, are they worried. His thoughts were all messed up in his head. He just wanted to see them as soon as possible…

 

 

Hey guys! I’m back with the new chapter. I don’t know if it’s interesting but still I’ll try my best. AND PLEASE ONCE AGAIN I’M ASKING YOU GUYS TO WRITE AS A COMMENT BELLOW WHICH PAIRING DO YOU LIKE THE MOST :

HYOFANY (HYOYEON AND TIFFANY)

HYOSICA (HYOYEON AND JESSICA)

DON’T BE JUST SILENT READERS BUT COMMENT. PLEASE! THANKS!! :)