Ken: Trouble for Love

Vixx Romantic One-Shot

"Can You Keep a Secret?" I asked Ken as we pretended to read books during reading time

"Depends...on what it is" Ken said not looking away from his one-piece book

"It's about this boy" You said with a smile on your face knowing that you caught Ken's attention

"Tell me everything" Ken said dropping his book and facing you

"It's      (Crush Name Here)       " You say with a smile. For a minute you noticed his childish smile drooped into a frown.

"Oh....does he like you?" Ken said with a sad expression

"I don't know but come on just because I like him doesn't mean I won't hang out with you so stop being so sad" You say with a playful push

Ken starts to smile again and you smile as well. Later on you guys are eating lunch and ____(Crush Name Here)      comes by and sits at his table. 
"Omo! He's so hot" You whisper to Ken making him choke on his sandwhich. 

"I don't see why you like him.." Ken mumbles

"Oh come on! Look at him he's nice, smart, funny, and sings really good!" You say

"So I'm not any of that?" Ken says raising his voice a bit. 
"Shhhhhh be quiet or else people are going to notice" You whispered.

"Whatever.." Ken says as he took out his book to read. 

Should I ask him out? Ok if Ken doesn't look when I talk to him, that means I will...if he does then I will not You thought

"Ken?" You say. When you didn't get an answer you did a little happy dance on your seat. After school comes and you go around looking for him. He's with his friends (As Usual). 

"Umm...   (Crush Name Here)     can I talk to you?" You said as you lightly tug on his arm.

"Sure?" He said as he walked with you

"So um....I been liking you for a bit now....." You said as your held a lollipop with the words Yes on it. He looks at it and grabs it. 

"So doe-" You said with a smile on your face until he dropped it to the ground and slammed his foot on it. 

"Does that answer your question?" He said with a smirk as he walked away. You didn't bother to answer as you turned around and ran away. As you ran to your house you saw that Ken was there.

What's he doing here? You thought as you ran to him

"Oh Hi...." Ken said. You look down to hide your flushed face

"Hi Ken" You said but before you could open the door Ken grabbed your face on both sides. He slowly lifted it. 

"Who did this to you?!" Ken shouted. He wasn't upset or worried...He was Angry. 

"No one..." You said as you ran in and closing the door. As you looked out the window Ken was nowhere to be found. You were about to open the door but then the tears came out and you forgot. 

 

* * *

As you walk to school you see a bunch of girls and boys talking about something. 

"Have you heard about It?" one girl said

"That fight was awesome!" another guy said.

Fight what fight? You thought as you walked past the principle's office but something caught your eye. Ken was in the office with your crush. He had a black eye and a bruise on his lip and your crush had a bloody nose. You peer through the window and try to listen. As you lean in the door opened and Ken walked out. He ignored the whispers and laughs around him and just walked to his locker. RIght there on the locker was in big bold letter, BULLY, Ken sighed and took out his history book. 

"Hey..." You said sitting next to him

"Hi" Ken said 

"So what happened?" You ask him and he told you everything

"Wait why?" You say pausing in on his story. 

"Because..." Ken started as he leaned in. It was so quick that you didn't have time to process. As Ken stood up and took out his hand. You realize he wants to pull you up as you grab his hands. You hands were close for far too long as you jumped in to hug him. 

"Thank You" You said with tears in your eyes.

"For what?" Ken asked

"Everything" You said as you leaned back to study his face. He was everything that you thought your crush was...nice, smart, and funny. The only thing left was singing.

"Ken? Can you sing?" You ask

"Well your the first to judge" Ken said as he start to sing Seo In Guk's Love Song. You feel tiny tears on your cheek and realize that you were crying. As you hug him again he still sang with his voice. 

"A...." You said through muffled tears

"Thank You" Ken said as he your hair. 

 

Epilogue

"Mommy Mommy! There's this guy that I like at school" my little girl said.

"Well what's he like?" You ask her

"He's nice, smart, funny, and can sing!" she said with a huge smile. You start to remember your past and you start to hum.

"Mom? What are you humming to?" she ask you.

"Hmmm? Oh it was your father and my song when we were little...let me give you some advice" you said as you told her to sit down and you started your story.