Hongbin and Ravi: Party Twist

Vixx Romantic One-Shot

(My Cousin wanted to try to write a story so....Here is it...)

 

Best friends from the beginning....best friends till now.

Ravi and Hongbin are invited to a party.

"Hey hyung!" Hyuk said as he opens the door and hands Ravi a bottle of beer.

They had fun until it was time for spin the bottle. Ravi was looking at all the girls around the circle while Hongbin was looking at Glam, Zinni, with hopeful eyes to be picked with her. As N spins the bottle it landed on Ravi. Everyone knows the stakes, they are practically chewing their fingernails off until it landed on.......Hongbin. 

Every gasp because not once has there ever been a boy and a boy during spin the bottle. 

"I-I..." Hongbin stutters as he looks at Ravi

"We can change it if you like?" N says as he scooted to grab the bottle.

"No! No....let's...just...do it" Ravi says in a quiet voice.

"Are you sure?" N ask Ravi.

"Yes....it's kinda been something I been wanting to do" Ravi says with flushed cheeks.

"Well then let's do it" N says as he scoots away from the circle. As Ravi approaches Hongbin he fidgets a bit. 

As Ravi leans in Hongbin still fidgets..he never seen Ravi this way.

"What happens would Zinni think?" Hongbin thought but his lips were already on Ravi. Ravi's lips fit perfectly on Hongbin's as they kissed. Hongbin heard a boy whistle.

A 2 seconds......1 minute passed but Ravi never stopped until Hongbin pushed him away.

Hongbin turned away not once looking at Ravi.

After the spin the bottle Hongbin walked to Zinni.

"Hey Zinni..." Hongbin said looking at his feet.

"Hey Hongbin.." Zinni says awkwardly.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Hongbin says as he grabbed Zinni's hand.

Zinni was silent before she agreed.Hongbin led Zinni the corner he finally looked up.

"Zinni..what you saw today..it was just a spin the bottle, I'm not gay or anything" Hongbin says 

"Of course It's not real you didn't seem like you wanted it as of Ravi...."Zinni said with a smile

"I been liking you ever since that talk show and I been wanting to talk to you but you and me is always busy" Hongbin said before he bent down on one knee.

"Zinni....will you please be my girlfriend? Hongbin said with pleading eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Hongbin.....I just don't like you that way...I think we're better if we're just friends." Zinni said before she left Hongbin on one knee.....and crying. As Hongbin grabbed his coat to leave he noticed Ravi sitting outside.

"Hey...." Hongbin said making Ravi turn around.

"Sup.." Ravi said 

"You ready to go now?" Ravi said as he grabbed for his keys.

"No...I just wanted to know where you were, can I sit?" Hongbin asked. When Ravi nodded he sat down.

Hongbin and Ravi were so close that Hongbin could hear Ravi breath. 

"Look I'm sorry that I was so straight forward at first I wanted to be just friends but then you looked so beautiful when we reached high school....I always got jealous when you dated other girls a-and I always wished I was that girl." Ravi started

"Ravi...what are you saying?" Hongbin ask looking at Ravi in the eyes

"I want you....to be my boyfriend?" Ravi said with a childish smile.

"I just don't think I'm ready-" Hongbin said before Ravi leaned in to kiss him again.

This time it was more slow and not surprising. 

"Ravi....." Hongbin said between kisses. When Ravi leaned back he asked again.

"Do you think your ready now?" Ravi ask with hope in his eyes.

'Yes...yes I'm ready" Hongbin said as he was now the first to lean in to kiss under the moonlight.