Hyuk: Will You Go Out With Me?

Vixx Romantic One-Shot

 

*Ring Ring*

You quickly ran to the phone as you just washed your hair. 

"yeoboseyo?" you answer

"Oh yeoboseyo!" Hyuk says.

You can't help but smile at his adorableness on the phone. You ask why he called and he invited you to the park. 

"Oh no I'm a bit busy" you complained touching your wet hair.

"Please oh please I'm lonely and have no one to talk with please?" Hyuk begged which made you laugh. You finally agreed knowing that he would never stop asking. He tells you the adress of the park.You drive there and sees a path of rose petals. 

"What's this?" you mumbled as you notice the sign

Follow the Roses!

~Hyuk

You start to smile as you follow the roses. Some was swept away but you managed to still follow the roses. As you finally get to the spot your cheeks start to flame up.  

Standing in a tux and holding a bouquet of roses was Hyuk. 

"Omo! What is this?" You say still flabbergasted from the surprise. You look up and notice a sign.

Will You Please Go To The Dance With Me?

  

Standing under the arrow Hyuk smiled like an idiot as he held out the roses. 

"I been liking you the moment you stepped foot into the classroom" Hyuk began to say as he looked down at the flower.

_(Your Favorite Kind Of Flower)_Your favorite flower...the kind that makes you happy.

"How you hair always shimmered in the lights. Everyday I would draw you secretly in the back and think about you every night" Hyuk says with his head down so you could not see his expression.

"You....you don't know how happy I was when we became friends...I started to think of ways to make you happy....I get sad when you get sad as well...I want to be the best boyfriend you can get...I-" Hyuk says as he was interrupted with a small hug. 

"Please....don't say anymore" You say as Hyuk wraps his arms around your waist.

"Does that mean you like me back?" Hyuk ask with hope in his voice.

"Yes" You answer

"As a friend?" Hyuk ask in a quiet tone

"No....as a boyfriend" You say and you can feel his hard shoulders soften as you guys hug. 

"I Love You" Hyuk whispers in your ear making you blush

"I Love You too" you answer