Leo: Hugs and Kisses

Vixx Romantic One-Shot

I didn't really want to put that much in this chapter. I just can't write something with Leo being dirty so it's mostly a romantic one-shot.Hope Ya Like It!

Also Please Hit Suscribe!

 

Your friends are telling you to hurry up as they carry you to the park. You ask them why they're taking you so you know it's a surprise. You try to remember your birthday as they tell you to turn around. You did as you were told and they ran out. Suddenly the lights turn off and you can't see a thing. 

bakke naga yeonghwabogo
kkok buteoseo harujongil geotgopa
namdeul da haneun nuga bwado pyeongbeomhan ildeul
uriegen eoryeoun iringeol

(I want to go out and go to the movies

I want to stick close to you and walk all day 

Things that everyone else does, things that are normal 

Those things are difficult for us)  

You start to feel tears roll down your cheek as this was a song that you already know. You didn't want to disrupt the beautiul singing as you try to hold it in and hum to the song. As it finished you feel a pair of warm hands covering your eyes. 

"Guess who?" He said in his quiet voice that you were already used to. You smile and replied. 

"I know it's you oppa" You replied as you gently grabbed his hand and took it. 

As you turn around Leo leaned in and gave you a quick peck. You are surprised and dazed as he made a cute chuckle that you loved so much. Leo quickly grabs your hand and wraps in around your small hands. 

"Let's go outside you have no idea how long I stayed in this room" Leo said with a warm smile as he led to a park. 

It was in a spring time and little kids everywhere were outside playing. One little boy was playing with bubbles near the pond.You can tell that Leo can't resist from playing as you pushed him signaling that he can go. He runs to the little boy and shakes his hand. You sit in the meadow and watch. You laugh everytime the little boy blows a bubble and it popped on Leo's face making him wince. As Leo walked toward you he wraps his arms around you. You guys just stay there cuddling until he pushes you to the ground. Leo lays beside you and tries to take strand covering your face. You notice he gets closer until you can feel his heart beat. You look up as he gently places his lips on you. You kiss back and soon the kiss became deeper and deeper.

You moan as he starts to kiss you neck. His shy hands going down your waist. 

"I-I don't think I'm ready" You say between kisses. 

"I always am" Leo says as he starts to hold your hands

"Let's do this somewhere that is kid appropriate" you say with flushed cheeks as Leo carried you princess style to the car.