Ken: Anime Convention Date

Vixx Romantic One-Shot

I Suggest This Chapter To Only Anime Peeps

 

You are excited to go to a convention with your boyfriend. He's not just any boyfriend but Kenjunma!. He loves anime especially Chopper and there was going to be a convention. You love One Piece as well and you love Ken wanted to bring you there for your birthday. 

*Ring Ring*

"Where are you?" Ken asked 

"Yah! I'm almost ready" You stay with a laugh.

"Well Hurry up I want to find Chopper!" Ken said with an imitation as Chopper. 

You smile as you love his imitations. As you walked through the hotel of the convention you see every anime character you could think of. People cosplaying from Ouran High to Attack on Titans. You start to walk to try to find Ken when Leo dressed up as Levi(Attack on Titans) walked up to you. 

"Ken is looking for you" Hyuk said as pushed you to the center of the convention. 

"What's going on?" You ask but Hyuk did not answer.

"Hello Everyone!" Ken's voice boom towards the crowd. You turn around and see that was dressed as Reborn (From Hitman Reborn). You giggle looking him act cute with his little pistols. 

"My girlfriend here is named    (Name Here)    and today is her birthday" Ken said with a smile.

"We have been dating for a long time now and I really want to make her special so ___(Favorite Anime Character)___ come over. 

Then your anime character walk on stage and holds a cake. Ken jumps off the stage and walks toward you. 

"Well what are you waiting for? The candles aren't gonna hold that long" Ken said as he held your hand and led you to the stage.

As Ken leads you to the stage everyone in the room sang Happy Birthday in Korean. You blow out the candles and everyone cheered. 

"Well what did you wish for?" Ken asked with a smile

"No need...I got everything I wanted" You say before you gave him a long kiss.

"Whoa Whoa we promised that we are not going to do this in front of a 17 year old" Hyuk said fake covering his eyes. You ignore him and hugged each other. 

"Saranghae" Ken whispers in to your ear

"Saranghae" You answer giving him a peck on the lips