Bimil~

Happy Birthday, Love

Despite being the shorter one, she reached from his behind to cover his eyes.

“Omo~ Who is that?”

She chuckled lightly before saying, “I’m here to kidnap you. You are nowhere to run~”

“Is that so? Then I would like to have some food please. I am so hungry Ms. Kidnapper.”

His voice cooed at the petite structure struggling to keep her laughs off and maintaining her hands on his eyes. She pushed him into the elevator and took her hands off his eyes.

“Urggh, you are such a beanpole!”

She groaned at her hands that were beginning to ache as she was straining to close his eyes from his back. No need to say how tall Jung Yunho is to begin with.

“Maybe you should pick someone of your size to kidnap ajhumma.”

A mehrong to him.

“Now this is getting more of a hassle by time, so come here my boy.”

She pulled his necktie and blindfolded his eyes with her scarf that was around her neck.

“I can’t keep going around with my hands around your eyes, you might see things like where are we headed to.”

He inhaled her scent from her scarf; it was intoxicating him ever since the first day he met Jieun.

“As if I don’t know~ pfftt~”

They waited in silence till they reached the said floor. It was Yunho’s apartment they were headed to or so that Yunho thought.

“You know, if I don’t know you any better I would have thought you are seducing me or something.”

“Aiisshhh~ is that the only thing in your mind? Pfft~ such a ert~”

“How long does it take to reach my floor? Why is it taking so long?”

“Shut up~ You are not allowed to say anything ajhusshi.”

He felt her finger pressing on his lips. He shook his head lightly and stood the boringly waiting for the “ding” to be heard.”

DING~

When the elevator opened both of them went out with her hands holding his hand, guiding him to wherever she was headed to. She walked him to a certain distance and stopped abruptly making his body to hit hers suddenly.

“Yaahh~ Can’t you tell me before you stop?” He felt her hands roaming on his body looking for something.

“Yah~ What are you doing?” He gulped at her hands that were feeling his body. They were leaving goosebumps behind wherever they went.

“Shut it. I’m looking for your access card.”

“You should just ask me pabo and why would you need it? My house is password protected and you know the password?”

He put his hands into his blazer and handed her the access card still confused.

“Well, we’re not at your apartment Yunho~”

Then where are we?

As soon as he asked her that question, a TEET sound was heard and when Jieun unlocked the door, he heard sounds of water.

“Wait, are we at the swimming pool?” he was surprised.

“Yeah.” Came her short answer.

“Why are you doing all this anyway? It’s not even our anniversary I guess.”

Doing a mental math in his brain, he calculated there were still about few months for it.

Anniversary? Huh~ always in your own business world till you forget what’s tomorrow~

Along with the sound of the water flowing he could smell food and instantly his stomach grumbled.

 “Ms Kidnapper is that food that I smell?”

“Ms Kidnapper?”

Ending 2

"Yah~ Where are you?"

After about 10 minutes standing there clueless on the surrounding and especially where his girl had left him, he felt a small tug on his coat. His body tensed before relaxed when he heard her small whisper.

"Its me, Yunho ah. And she slowly took his coat off."

He gulped slowly.

"Jieun ah~"

"Shhhh… I said you can’t speak didn’t I?" her innocent voice made him confused.

Hundreds of thoughts ran in his mind as he felt her fingers brushing dust off his shoulder before she undid few buttons on his plain white shirt.

She then pulled him forward and made him sit on a chair.  A slow music began to fill in the calm atmosphere as the elder man’s curiosity begins to raise more.

“Hey babe~ W.. what is happening? What are you doing?”

He felt a small soft kiss on his clothed shoulder.

It was a soft touch and it gradually made his breath fasten.

Slowly he felt the blindfold coming loose around his eyes and his vision returned. He was left agape at the sight of the night at the swimming pool, lighted with dim lights, surrounded by small lights around him and his girl.

She went to his front and took a seat before him. He noticed there was a table in front of him full with his favourite foods and his favourite champagne. His confused face turned smiling at the sight of the food but all this were just merely nothing in compare to the girl in front of him.

Just a moment ago he saw her in her simple daily clothes and now she had turned into a beautiful swan. Her dark violet gown embedded with shiny sparkly stones on her dress made her pale skin look beautiful in the dim light. Her smoky eyes were looking at him with his favourite smile on her.

"Surprise!!!" Her breath-taking smile never left her face and she put her left hand on the table that was soon held by the handsome young man in front of her.

"What is all this for, baby?" He couldn’t hide his smile of excitement when he saw his small girlfriend beaming at him with his favourite smile.

"For you."

"Me?"

"Yes." She nodded at him cutely.

"Do you know what date is today?"

"Hmm.. the fifth of February?"

"Yes, that doesn’t remind you of anything?"

"There is nothing on my mind for this date, love. What is it? Its not anniversary yet. And your birthday is still 2 weeks away."

"So much for being a perfect boyfriend.. huh. *pouts* when is yours then?"

"Hmm, 6th of februar.. ohh~"

"Now you know?" She glared at him still smilingly.

"You did all this for me?"

"Duhh, Mr Jung~ I didn’t know you were this slow."

"Yah! you love me because I am myself."

"Im beginning to debate if I shouldn't have agreed to be your girlfriend 3 years back."

"Yah~" Yunho pouted as he tightened the hold on her wrist on the table.

"You’re making fun of me on my birthday eve?"

"Well it’s not like you remember it. I had to remind you. Anyway, its coz you are getting older. So I had to step in." *mehrong* 

"I should call you haraboji from now on then~ hahaha~" She sipped her chamgpagne still smiling at the man before her.

"If you’re gonna continue make fun of me, I don’t want any of this." Yunho turned his body to his left with his pouty lips.

"Aww.. my poor yunnie bear is annoyed~ baby, you know I love you and all this is just to make you realize YOU are getting older you want it or not. Huhu.."

*pouts even more*

"I don’t wanna get old, baby. Im still handsome aren’t I?"

"Its funny that you say bout yourself to me.." She shook her head while her fingers lightly support her chin on the table. Her eyes sparkling looking at her man before her.

"You will love me even when I’m no longer young and handsome rite?" His face was worried and you can easily see how uneasy it made him feel at the thought of Jieun no longer loving him for whatever reason.

Shaking her head at the Yunho’s rare pouty-childish acts, Jieun stands up and goes close to the pouting Yunho. She hugged his shoulder and slowly Yunho’s arm s loosely around her waist as he leaned his head on her flat tummy still pouting.

She knew this side of him well although it comes up rarely. She knew it’s a way for him to find reassurance on things from her. He has a strong charisma in everything he does, yet once in a while all he need was reassurance from his love. He is a man after all.

"Yunho, I love you no matter how old we get and no matter what happens to your handsome face. You will always be my sweet, loving, always-, over-protective boyfriend."

He looked up at her smiling and he kissed her tummy, "I love you too baby. Forever and ever."

"Lets have our dinner now okay? Aren’t you hungry?"

"Yes I am."

Before she made her way to her chair, he held her hand and lightly squeezing it, "Thank you for all this again baby."

"Yunho.. Let’s just enjoy the night ok?"

Kissing his hair lightly she went over to her chair and sat.

"So where did we left?"

"You teasing me about my age, Ms Kidnapper."

She chuckled lightly and began to serve Yunho the food in front of them.

"Eat up old man."

"I made all this for you myself. So you better finish it all up."

“Hmmm.. Smells good..”

Tasting the food he was served, “Your foods are always the best, Jieun ah~”

The dinner slowly flowed without much silly-argument from the both sides. Instead the conversation was much more pleasant and there is no Yunho if he didn’t make any ual remarks on everything they discussed today.

Finally finishing the amazing food, both of them were so full. The content feeling was lingering in Jieun’s heart when she saw him finish all the food she prepared for him.

I hope you liked the foods. I know it cant beat your mom’s cooking but I tried. She was blushing now.

"Baby, I loved the food today. Believe it or not you’ll make a great mother for our kids."

"W.. what? Yeah rite~" Although she rolled her eyes at his remark, her cheeks turned crimson slowly and she thanked for the dark surrounding that makes them invisible.

"Aww.. look at that, she was all teasy-meany all this while and now she’s blushing."

"Shut up."

"Can I have a dance with you my love?"

"Why sure Jung Yunho-sshi."

He took her hands and both of them had their arms around each other, their position was more intimate than the way people normally dance. She felt his heart beating as fast as hers was beating.

"I definitely can get used to all this you know?" Yunho's husky manly voice whispered to her left ear pushing her tighter towards his body.

She just smiled in content at his word and the silence that followed was not awkward at all. It was a comfortable silence with Yunho always.

Their dance slowed even more that all they were doing was tightly hugging each other and swaying their bodies to left and right.

"I love you Jieun ah~"

A soft kiss landed on her forehead.

"As I love you."

She kissed his clothed chest and looked up at his glowing face.

"I had a nice time tonight baby. Thank you again."

"No problem at all Yunho." She softly smiled at him.

This is what he loved about her. No matter what happens she was always with this small smile that never misses to make his heart flutter. Suddenly something clicked in his mind.

Jieun’s  phone’s alarm went off at sharp 12am.

"Happy birthday love. May all your wishes come true, and I pray that your life will be filled with happiness in more years to come."

She tip-toed to reach his lips and kissed his lips in one of the most slow, passionate kiss they have ever shared. Sensing her difficulty to reach his lips Yunho bent down a bit kissing her back just as passionately.

After about 10 minutes of passionate kissing both of them pulled away gently from the kiss, blushing from the eye contact with each other.

"Do you need to clean all this up rite now?"

She blushed at her boyfriend’s question of the night. She understood what he meant but little did she know what’s on his mind actually.

"No, I already arranged some people to take care of all this once we’re done."

"I'm glad you did. Come on baby, I have something planned now."

"What is it, Yunho?" her heart raced

"Bimil (secret)~" he pulled her out of the swimming pool area and head towards the elevator descending the apartment.