Random Things

Broken Love Story

Taeyang and Yuri met outside a cafe near her dorm."What'd you want to meet up about?"He asked.


"Don't you think Seungri's lingering around you too much?He's been lingering around me too much.I'm asking you if he's acting weird..."She said.


"I haven't been paying attention to him in a while.Don't worry about him too much.If he keeps bothering you,let his hyung know."They chuckled."How's work?"


"Good.The members keep asking me to introduce you to them."They chuckled again.


"Tell them I'll meet you guys in 2 days,1:00 a.m.I promise."Yuri nodded and they bid goodbye.She went back to her dorm to check what the members were doing."YAH!YOU GUYS WERE SPYING ON US???!!!!!!"She yelled once she came in seeing them at the window.


"No!We were spying on Krystal!!!"They replied.


"...I'll let this slide."They jumped in joy."Quit jumping~!"


"Wae~??????"They whined.


"So I could tell you guys something!!"She said.They obeyed.


"What'd you wanna say?"


"Taeyang oppa promised that he'll meet you guys in 2 days at 1:00 a.m."


"ASSA~!!!"


"What do you guys wanna eat before dinner?"


"...GAL BI JJIM(rib stew)!!!Uhh...TWAE JI GAL BI(pork stew)!!!"


"Yah,Choi Sooyoung,that'll fill us up!"Sunny yelled.


"NOT US~!"Sooyoung and Yoona yelled happily while smiling.


"Aish,these shikshins...Yah,if you want to eat a lot,go to a buffet."Taeyeon said.


"Buffet sounds good for dinner.The problem is who's paying.Lets play a game."Sunny said.


"What kind?"Seohyun asked.


"Taekwondo!!!"Sooyoung yelled while glaring at someone.


"No,thats too easy..."Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon in confusion.


"Then...Baduk?"Tiffany suggested.


"YAH,THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE VIOLENCE!"Sooyoung yelled.


"It will whenever someone gets pissed."Hyoyeon said.


"True."Jessica said after zoning out.


"Arasseo.Agree."(Five minutes later)"YAH,THAT DOESN'T COUNT!WHO KICKED THE TABLE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Sooyoung yelled while being on top of Hyoyeon who had her white stone.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YURI-YA!HELP ME~!"


"PUAHAHAHAHA~!HAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHA~!"The members laughed at the HyoYoung couple.


"Arasseo,arasseo,Choi Sooyoung wins.Hyoyeon,you pay!!!"The members went to the bus stop with Hyoyeon following behind.They arrived at the buffet soon after."Wahh...So much delicous food."


"Yah,you guys get our drinks,we're heading for food!"Yoona and Sooyoung left like lightning.


"We should leave them here."


"Yoona,get this one.I don't know if it taste good because its new."Sooyoung said.Yoona followed her unnies order.Sooyoung walked past her and bumped into someone.


"Oh!Sooyoung,right?Who knew I'd bump into you here!"The man said.


"N-neh?Nug-?AHH!"Sooyoung yelled after meeting the person.The members came running to her.


"Whats wrong?!"Taeyeon yelled.Sooyoung pointed at the person with her shaky hand.The rest of the members screamed except Yuri.


"Oh,oppa,what are you doing here?"Yuri asked.


"Stalking you."He chuckled."Annyeonghasyeo,BigBang's Taeyang imnida."They found a dragon,a smiling angel,a panda,and a banana lover behind him.


"Oh,its So Nyuh Shi Dae."Jiyong said pointing at them.


"Where?"The three members asked dumbfounded.


"Aish,you idiots,right there."


"Oh~....Annyeonghasyeo,Bigbang imnida."SNSD was quiet and kept staring at the five boys.


"We're put in an awkward situation...Umm...I'll see you guys later and greet you guys properly next time."The boys left.


"Yah,guys.They're gone.If you keep staring,we might even run into Park Myungsoo sunbaenim."The girls stopped staring and went back to food.The groups went out simutanesly.


"BYE BYE~!!!"BigBang yelled at the girls as they were walking the opposite direction.

2 days later


"Ow~!"Tae Yang said,rubbing his head.


"Are you okay?"


"Yeah...Why is your head a rock?"


"Mwo?!Says the dude who has a soft head.Goodness."


"My head isn't soft,Kwon Yuri.Your head is just hard!"Tae Yang said.


"Well,my bad."Yuri said.After that the childish members stopped bickering."THIS WAY TO THE SECRET CAVE~!"


"Wahh!Secret cave?!"The two started acting childish again.He went into the dorm and saw all the members sleeping."You guys sleep at this hour?"


"No...MEMBERS,WAKE UP,PLEASE~!!!!"Nothing happened.The maknae woke up."Oh,Seo,will you help us wake the others up?"


"Um...Sure,unnie..."They went into TaeNy's room."Oppa,you wake the members up."


"How?"


"Just say their names or poke them."She answered after having done it hundreds of times.


"Tae Yeon-shi..."He poked her.A mushroom woke up and nudged Tae Yeon to wake up."Oh...Tiffany-shi..."He realized she helped him.He left to wake the the HyoSoo couple."Hmm...Soo Young...There's meat outside.."Soo Young ran outside."How do we wake up Hyo Yeon?"


"I see you're not adding shi...You close with her?"Yuri started teasing.


"At least I'm not the one who has a panda following me."He said.He made Yuri pout."Okay,mianhae."He hugged her for 5 seconds.He suddenly heard something from the door.


"Yah!She's mine,mine,mine!!!No one hugs her,but me~!"It turns out it was Yoona.She went back to sleep after waking Hyo Yeon up.Now,the hardest one.Jessica.


"Jessica-shi..."He poked her but nothing.He knew it would be hard,so he carried her and put her on the couch in the living room.


"Oh my god!I had a dream a man was carrying me to the couch~!Wah~!"Jessica woke up and saw it was a dream come true."Let us get ready then you could introduce!"The members went to get ready except for Yuri who was already dressed.