A SCANDAL

Broken Love Story

20100226_seungriyuri_51-412x600.jpg

 

Seungri was walking to meet TaeYang when he heard the students gossiping about a new couple.New couple?Isn't there too many couples already?Seungri thought.Just get on with your life,Lee Seunghyun,and meet up with your bro,Dong Youngbae.Seungri said to himself.Yuri was walking his way also."Ah,noona,annyeonghasyeo."He bowed.

 

"Neh,annyeonghasyeo."Yuri bowed back.Right when they walked out,a group of people started taking pictures of Yuri and Seungri coming out the same door together.The same door!I mean,to them,its exciting.To Yuri,its embarrasing.To Seungri,its good.After that interview,Seungri saw TaeYang's car.

 

"What was all that?"TaeYang asked."Oh,Yuri-shi,annyeonghasyeo."He's using shi with noona!Does that mean they're close?Seungri throught."Yah,Seungri,whats with the weird look in your eye?"

 

"Huh?Nothing,get in the car and drive away quickly!"Seungri yelled.

 

"Oh.B-bye!!"Yuri yelled when they were about to leave.

-

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"Yang Hyun Suk yelled(founder of YGENT)at BigBang when the awkward silence was away.He showed a picture of Yuri and Seungri on the newspaper.An article.He was supposed to be getting an answer from Seungri,but one of the members answered it.

 

"Just Seungri and Kwon Yuri walking out of the university.You can't blame them for going out at the same time and Seungri begging Youngbae to pick him up during his classes while Yuri is already done with her classes."G-Dragon said.

 

"You've got a point,Ji Yong-ah."YG said."But what the hell are you doing making your innocent hyung pick you up during classes?!"

 

"MWO?!INNOCENT?!HE'S NOT THAT INNOCENT!DEEP INSIDE,HE'S AN EVIL PERSON!"Seungri yelled.

 

"You idiot...You know what he was doing?Huh?Making the last touch of his song!Don't you know how important it is?!"He yelled.

 

"I'm sorry,sir."Seungri bowed."I need to get to class now."Seungri ran out to class.He ran into Yuri while getting to his 4th class."Ah,noona..."

 

"Annyeong,Seungri."Yuri smiled."How's BigBang?"

 

"Good.Fine..I don't know really."He said.

 

"How's TaeYang oppa?"Yuri asked.TaeYang hyung?What's he got to do with Yuri?Are they a couple?What is she talking about?!I thought she'd ask about me since she heard some rumors about my beautiful six-pack!Ahh...What a waste!"Seungri?"

 

"Huh?"Seungri jumped,a little surprised."Ah,he's okay.Why do you ask?"

 

"Well,the members and I need a little help with our new song and I thought he could help a little."Yuri said,smiling.

 

"Ah...I'll give you his number to text him."Seungri said.

 

"Its okay,Seungri.I already got it when we were at our blind date.Thanks for the information though."Yuri said as she was walking away.