Meeting

Broken Love Story

Yuri was focused on her guitar rather than seeing who came in.Her back was facing the door,so she knew it was one of her members."Yul..."Arms s around her waist."Whatcha doing?"The member asked,as if she didn't know.

 

"Making up random tunes.Wae?"Yuri turned her head to be seeing a y princess.Her jaw slowly opened.

 

"ByunYul!!!"She yelled.

 

"Mwo?!Yah,Im Yoona,its not like that.Its just I've never seen you like this.Usually you're wearing,tomboy stuff.Like jeans and stuff...Please don't think like this..."Yuri mumbled the last sentence.Yoona laughed,seeing that Yuri was really embarrased and was about to cry.She walked towards her and hugged her.

 

"Its okay...Don't cry...Go back to playing your guitar.I won't mess with you like that...Sica will so be prepared."Yoona said comforting her."Let me hear you play,girl!"Yoona said,meaning she wanted to hear some music.Yuri grabbed her guitar and started playing it.After 6 minutes,they stopped.

 

"Good playing,Yuri-shi."A voice startled them.A dragon greeted them,then a smiling angel,then a charamastic rapper,then a panda(which they hated),and lastly a sunny,smiling vocalist.The 5 clapped at Yuri and Yoona's performance.

 

"U-uh..Kamsahmida...I-i've never played in front of anybody except my members and producer...But...Uhh...Kamsahmida."7 girls came in screaming,going to YoonYul's side.

 

"Annyeonghasyeo,BigBang!"They yelled.

 

"Neh,annyeonghasyeo..."

 

"I got your message from Ri.When can we start?"TaeYang asked Yuri suddenly.

 

"Neh?Work?What?Message?What message,Kwon Yul?"The dorky leader asked.The girls suddenly started asking.

 

"Okay,I'll explain!"The girls quieted down."Producer oppa had trouble with coming up with the new song,also with the the deadline in 2 weeks,he couldn't think.Since TaeYang oppa knows how to express feelings with his songs,I thought he could help Producer oppa.I couldn't give TaeYang oppa the message because a panda was clinging onto me,so I told to panda to pass the message on."

 

"I find you guys rude.You keep calling me panda when I don't look like one!"Seungri got mad.

 

"Yeah,sure..."They mumbled.

 

"So,when can we start?"He asked again.

 

"Whenever you're ready is fine,oppa."

 

"Hmm...Can we work in a quiet place?I work better."He smiled a cute smile.

 

"S-sure..."Yuri said leading him to a garden by their dorm.

 

"Hyung,wait!"Seungri stopped him before he left to group."Can I tag along?"

 

"I guess."TaeYang sighed,going to the garden.Seungri was not helping TaeYang with the song since he was asking questions."Lee Seunghyun,shut your mouth for a second."He said.Seungri got quiet."Yuri,I'm sure you girls want to fulfill people's dreams,right?"She nodded."Well...How about a song called...Tell me your wish!"He said,sort of loudly,which made Yuri jump a little."Oh...Sorry,chingu..."He said.

 

"Hyung,you got a message."Seungri said.

 

"Hmm.."He took out his phone checking his message.

 

To:Youngbae

Don't forget you have to be on variety show,Strong Heart.Go to sleep so you won't be tired during shooting.Make sure to sleep for at least 11 hours.Wherever you are,go home and get Daesung too.

 

To:YG Sunbae-nim

Arasseo,sunbae-nim.I'll see you when I go in the building.

 

"Yuri,I have to go.YG sunbae-nim said I had to with Daesung.Bye."Yuri nodded while Seungri rocketed out of the room."Well,I guess he's happy..." They chuckled.

 

"Oppa,aren't you going to go?"

 

"Nah...I just know something will happen.Seungri will say something about you and me...Well...See you later,adeventure chingu!"TaeYang said as he hugged her and bid goodbye.After he left,a panda came out.

 

"Oh,Seungri-ah...I didn't know you were still here."

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Cleaning.Wae?"

 

"Nothing...Yuri,"He said seriously."I wanna know if you like him."

 

"Puahaha!You must be kidding!Me and oppa just talk about music and our life."She said,chuckling once more."Are you going to be jealous if I like him?"She asked teasing.

 

"W-what?!Pshh!Yeah,right,noona!"

 

Seungri's POV

Oh my god!How did she know!Luckily,I covered it up with something good.

"Yeah,dongsaeng,you are going to be jealous."KWON YURI NOONA,I WILL NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU NOT ONCE,NOT TWICE,NOT EVER!..Aish...Oh my gosh,she looks y...WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?!