Strong Heart(TaeYang and SeungRi)

Broken Love Story

 Taeyang was in the starting his talk about his song."I really do need a girl,and it's good that the album became a success and so..."He was quiet.

 

"He doesn't know how to explain~..."Hodong said.It caused the whole set in laughter.

 

"It's not like that.I just needed some time to think."He explained and continued."As I was working,my hyung kept staring at me and noticed that I was getting darker.They said that I should get some air and stuff,and I did for only five minutes.But as I was working,they all left me in the studio by myself planning a blind date.I was actually surprised myself by the woman they set me up with."

 

"Oh,nugu,nugu,nugu,nugu,nugu?"

 

"I thought you guys read the news..."He said.

 

"We did."Hodong said causing laughter again.

 

"SNSD's Kwon Yuri.I was surprised because Seungri and her are classmates.I was put in an awkward position,but kept the blind date to myself."

 

"You see,he's the type that doesn't let anything out.Yuri-shi and I are friends and I thought that I was the only BigBang member that was close to SNSD,but it turned out he was already contacted with.After a couple days,Taeyang hyung returned to the dorm saying,'Wahh...I want that for my concert."Seungri explained.

 

"I was invited to SNSD's concert.I kept debating whether I should go or not,but I went secretly.They came up to me and thanked me."Taeyang aaid

 

"May I ask what was the most memorable thing?"Hodong asked.

 

"The LED was really cool and I asked Sooyoung-shi,but then suddenly her face turned red."

 

"It's not going to be TaeYang and Kwon Yuri,it's going to be Taeyang's love affair with LED."Seunggi said.The set was in laughter again.

 

"The question is who invited him."Seungri said.Everyone suddenly became suspicious,but he didn't say."Even if you don't tell...Umm...I wish you two a great relationship."He said ending it."Why don't you send a message to Yuri-shi."Seungri said.

 

"Uhh.."He laughed out of embarrassment."You're a really great friend and you're the one I could let everything out and...You're bright and fun when there are cameras,but when with me,you listen well,and like...I feel like you're my little sister I have to look after.I think I cleared the blind date situation,but if I didn't ,you have to.It doesn't really matter when you contact me.It matters if were in the same place.We should meet up again.See you later!"He said.

 

"Yah~,Seunfri just lead the show by himself."

 

"Yup,and he's the one who's going to get a punishment by himself."Taeyang mumbled causing the set  to be in laughter.After the show,Taeyang got a message.

 

To:Sol Oppa

 

Mind if we meet up?

 

To:Dongsaeng Yul

 

Sure,why not.Call me when you arrive.See you:)