University Friend

Broken Love Story

"Have fun,unnie!"Yoona yelled as they bid goodbye.After a couple classes,it was time for acting class."Alright,choose your partners!"The professor yelled after giving instructions.Yuri wondered who she should be partnered up with.

 

"Noona,noona,be my partner!"Yuri's head turned to the left and saw Seungri.

 

"Uhh...S-sure..."She said,not knowing what to say and remembering what she told her self.

 

"Yah,yah,its BigBang and SNSD.Bring it on,bring it on!"Seungri yelled.Yuri blushed out of embarrasment.

 

"Now,now,start!"They started doing what their professors told them to.After Yuri and Seungri's classes ended,they had to go home.

 

"Seungri-ah.Hurry and hop in."Yuri heard a voice.

 

"Oh,hyung!You came to pick me up?"Seungri asked as he hoped in his car."Noona!Look!Its TaeYang hyung!Say,'Annyeong!"Seungri yelled.Yuri turned and looked at Seungri and the driver.

 

"Annyeonghasyeo..."She bowed.

 

"Annyeong..."He said,waving."Yah,Seungri-ah,put your head down or else we'll tie you up in tape."Seungri sat down,mad.Youngbae drove away.Yuri chuckled at Youngbae and Seungri.She didn't realize her face was bright pink.

 

"Yul,get in."She heard Jessica.

 

"Oh..Okay.."Yuri got in as fast as she can.SNSD went to their dorm to rest.