02 - Candy accident ( Suho )

Drabbles? One-shot?

Today is the day.

Today is the day where EXO’s leader, Suho, is asking you over to their dorm to have dinner together. It’s been a year since you worked as a staff in SM Entertainment and unexpectedly, you get along with EXO very well, especially Suho.

 

“Hello? Junmyeon oppa?” You said while you pressed the button beside the door of their dorm.

“Coming~” Suho replied through the little screen.

He opened the door and let you in. All the members are scattered all around the dorm. Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Sehun and Kai were in living room watching the TV, Luhan was taking a shower, D.O, Chen and Chanyeol were in the kitchen preparing for the dinner later, Lay was in his room playing with his guitar and Baekhyun was in the living room as well, playing with his laptop on his lap.

“Hi ____!” the boys in the living room exclaimed.

You bowed and went to the living room, sitting beside Baekhyun.

“Dinner’s ready!!!” Chanyeol shouted to alert all the members in the dorm. Then D.O, Chen and Chanyeol came out from the kitchen with dishes of food on their hands as they’re bringing it to the dining room.

“Let’s go help them out!” Suho said and both of you went into the kitchen.

“Hyung, go get the rice and utensils ready!” Chen instructed Suho while he took another dish out.

 

While taking all 13 pairs of utensils from the drawer, you noticed a plate full of purple-colored-rectangular-shaped unknown food on the table.

“Oppa, what’s this?” You turned to your side and asked Suho, who was scooping the white rice into different bowls.

“Ahh! It’s the candies Kyungsoo received from one of the staff when he was filming his drama! It’s in yam’s flavor and it’s very sweet! Do you want to try?” Suho asked you as you looked kind of amazed by its flavor.

“It’s in yam right...? Does it taste funny?”

“No~ it’s very sweet! Come, let’s share one together! I don’t know whether Kyungsoo want to share it with others or not, so let us just take one of it!” Suho then took one of the candies on the plate, unwrapped the wrapper and took a bite first.

“So sweet~!” He exclaimed before he let you take a bite of it.

“OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SOFT AND IT’S TOO SWEET!” you exclaimed and you pour yourself a glass of plain water.

“See, I told you! So I’ll finish the whole thing~ you girls shouldn’t eat so much sweet stuff you know!”

“I wanna have another bite!”

“But you say that it’s too sweet for you! So I’ll eat it all!”

You struggle a little with Suho as he didn’t want to let you eat the candy, probably because it’s very yummy and he wants to eat everything himself. He uses his last attempt and put the whole candy in his mouth, but you didn’t seems to realize it because the whole time, you were just focusing on the candy to be in your mouth.

The candy touches his lips and your lips touch the candy! You were like kissing the candy instead of his lips. But you wanted the whole candy so you took the candy from his lips, and you touch his lips with yours. So, it was like, you’re eating his lips.

You got the candy in your mouth finally, but at the same time you realized what you have just did.

Suho was shocked, you were shocked as well.

You went down on your knees, hiding behind the legs of Suho. You could feel your face as it was burning hot, from embarrassment. Then you decided to look up at him with your red face, only to see that his face was as red as yours! He looked at you too, slightly blush a bit and just smiled at you. You could feel your heart skip a beat faster.

“Ahem!” Kris was standing outside the kitchen and made that sound out and the both of you looked at him. He pointed to Chen and smirked before he took his glass of water and walked to the living room.

You looked at Suho and looked back at you as well, and the both of you have the same thought in mind, “NOOOOOOO! DON’T TELL ME THAT CHEN JUST SAW EVERTHING!

Then you two looked at Chen, Suho standing up with you hiding behind his legs, but Chen looked like nothing had happened and was talking to Lay who just came out from his room. Both of you let out a sigh of relief and Suho help you up.

“Let this be our little secret! As for Kris, I’ll ask him to zip his lips!” Suho whispered and assured you that no one will know about this and the both of you took the utensils and bowls of rice out the kitchen.