04 - First Kiss ( Chanyeol )

Drabbles? One-shot?

"Would you like to come over to our dorm...to play guitars?"

 

This sentence has been floating around my mind ever since Chanyeol asked me that question.
Yes, I have a crush on Chanyeol but I have no idea whether he knows it or not, neither I know that whether he feels the same or not. He treats every single girl so gently and it's hard to tell whether which girl he is interested it.

I told my best friend in EXO, Kyungsoo, about how I feel towards Chanyeol, and he encourage me to confess to Chanyeol.

But I refused to do so. What if Chanyeol just treat me like his younger sister? What if Chanyeol have someone that he likes but it's not me? I don't want to lose a friend just because I confess to him.

Kyungsoo was assuring me that things isn't as bad as I thought.

"I know Chanyeol for a long time, he wouldn't break a girl's heart." Kyungsoo said.

I know that he was just saying this because he is my best friend, I mean like, which tall and good-looking guy will like a normal yet slightly chubby girl, who isn't as fashionable as his fellow idols colleagues?

From the beginning I get to know Chanyeol, I knew that he considered appearances as a very important thing for him. The first time we met, he judged me from the head to toe. I think we became closer because I'm close to Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol once told me that me and Kyungsoo are similar to each other.

 

---

 

Okay, so I'm here, below the block of their dorm. How do I go in? What if their fans sees me? What if the security guard questions me? Oh my god, here comes the security guard...

"Hey! Who are you and why are you here? Do you stay around here?"

"No... I'm a friend of Park Chanyeol..."

"Every fan who came here claims that they are friends with them. Go! Go away! I know you love your idol very much, but you're harassing them and their private life."

"But I'm really a friend of- CHANYEOL!!! HELP ME PLEASE!" I saw Chanyeol coming out from the lift lobby.

"She is really your friend?" The guard asked Chanyeol when he walked towards us.

"Yeah, she's my friend." He replied and brought me into the lift.

 

"Thank god you're here!! I almost got mistaken as your crazy fangirl!" I complaint.

"Aren't you one?" Chanyeol grinned.

"What--" I blushed and covered my mouth.

"I called you just now but you didn't pick up..." He added.

"Ohh, I put my phone on silent mode! Sorry! And thanks for saving me~"

"No worries!" He replied and patted my head. I could feel my heart skip a beat.

 

"Hate it so much when the guy I like pat my head, don't he know that this gesture can drive a girl crazy? Oh wait... Or he did this to other girls too? Oh no, I must stop thinking, he is just right in front of me now..."

 

He lead me to their dorm and opened the door for me. It was rather quiet in their dorm today.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Today, me, Baekhyun and Sehun are the only one having our rest day. The others are having their own schedule."

"So Kyungsoo aren't here...?"

"Nope. And come into my room, my roommates aren't here today~" Chanyeol said and took me to his room.

"Don't try to do anything to me okay!" I joked.

Chanyeol look down (he's tall so it's the legit looking down) at me, real close. Our face will be touching if we're another 5cm closer. He was looking straight into my eyes.

"What are you thinking? Your head is always filled with dirty stuff!" He then pushed my head.

"Sit down at my bed and wait, I'll go get some drink for us. You can play with the guitar first if you want!"

 

I am more interested in his room instead of the guitars, to be honest. I stood up and walked around the small area in his bedroom. His guitars, his toys, personal care stuff and etc. I saw his cologne bottle on his table, picked it up and smell it.

"Smell like Chanyeol..." I muttered.

"I'm using this every day, of course it smells like me." He stood behind me and said.

Shocked by his actions, I stepped back and he stepped back as well. The TV control was on the floor and Chanyeol accidentally stepped on it and slipped. He pulled me down as well when he slipped.

I landed on him. And our position was really awkward. He looked at me with his huge eyes and I thought he was staring at me and I quickly look away.

Dirty thoughts wasn't the first thing on my mind, neither was looking at him blushing was the first thing on my mind. The first thing on my mind was...

"God damn it!! Are you okay?? Oh my god I'm so sorry that I'm sitting at you right now! I know that I'm very heavy and I'm really sorry! Are you okay?? Are you hurt anywhere??" I panicked and was looking for injuries on his body.

I was preparing to stand up but was quickly pulled down by Chanyeol again.

 

"I'm very heavy you know! Why do you pull me down again??" I exclaimed.

Chanyeol stared straight into my eyes and keep quiet.

"What?" I give him a confused look.

"Do you watch movie or drama or even manga?" He asked.

"Yes... And...?"

"When this kind of situation happens, the female lead will kiss the male lead, you know?" He said.

"Huh...? Are you okay? Did I hurt your brain?" I asked and placed my hand on his forehead.

 

He grabbed my hand and put in down.

"In this case, I'll be the female lead."

He cupped my face and gave me a small peck on the lips.

I stunned at my position. When I realized what Chanyeol just did to me, I blushed madly and avoided his eye contact.

"I know you like me." He said.

I looked at him in shock. He gave me another peck on the lips upon seeing my reaction and chuckled.

" I always know that. I'm just waiting for your confession, but then I realized, you're a shy girl." He said.

"Are you trying to tease me...?"

"Yes, and no. Let me ask you, do you like me?" Chanyeol was really direct.

I looked into his eyes and look down. Then I nodded my head vigorously. I could feel my face burning.
Chanyeol held my chin and tilt my face up, so that I can look at him.

"Me too, I like you very very much."

He leaned in his face and our lips are just  1cm away. He keep teasing me, knowing that I'm shy to kiss him first, so he sort-of-want-to-kiss-me-but-wanted-me-to-initial-it.  Finally, after he finished teasing me, he gave me a very sweet kiss. The kiss which he "eat" my lips slowly, gently and sweetly.

It was my first kiss in my life.

"I know this is your first kiss too, and I'm happy that I'm the one who's taking away your first kiss." Chanyeol said and grinned.

 

"Let's be together from today onwards, okay?" He asked.