05 - (Jaehyun x You x Johnny x Mark)

Drabbles? One-shot?

 

"Have you been to a club in Seoul? Wanna come along with us? It will be fun! Anyway I've booked a hotel room for us to rest after the party so just let your friends know about it." - Johnny

---

You were in Seoul for eight days with your friends for a holiday trip, and you get a solo day for yourself just to hang out with your NCT friends.

 

You went out of the Airbnb that morning at 11 am and met Mark first at a nearby cafe. Johnny and Jaehyun came later to join for brunch while both of you were talking nonsense. Yes, Mark and you cliqued well for some reason, despite him being younger than you. After that, the three of them brought you to their favorite places in Seoul, and you were a satisfied tourist that day. 

Around 7 pm, the guys brought you to the hotel room that they booked earlier on to wash themselves up and prepare for the party in the club later. Of course, you took the chance to touch up your makeup and etc.

You came out from the toilet and looked at Mark and Jaehyun who were sitting on the bed playing with phones. Then you looked at Johnny who was checking himself out in the mirror.

"So, have you told your friends that you're staying with us for a night?" Johnny asked while looking at you through the mirror reflection.

"Yeah, they were shocked that I actually have GUY friends in Seoul. They asked if we could take a picture together... you know, just in case anything happened. And they could find you guys..?" you faked a smile.

"As if we would do something to you." Jaehyun butted in while still playing with his phone.

You stared at him.

You were always confused about Jaehyun. It seems like he hated you, yet he still wants to hang out with you (and others together). It is just that he wouldn't talk much to you. You always feel as if he's annoyed with you around. And the best part was, you both don't see each other up to 5 times in a year! It always gets on your nerves whenever you thought about it. 

"What? I'm speaking the truth." Jaehyun continued, earning a nudge from Mark who was quietly listening to the conversation the whole time. 

"Well, if her friends are trying to make sure that she's going to be alright with three guys in a foreign country, I don't see why we couldn't take a picture together with her and send it to them? Come on Jae, don't be stubborn." Johnny said.

"Johnny you're the best." You gave him a thumbs up and grinned at him.

"I know," Johnny smirked.

"Let's go! Mark, got the car ready yet?" Johnny continued.

"Yeahhhhh" 

----

It's your first time in a club in your entire life. You didn't even go clubbing back when you were in your home country. Well, except that one time you stepped into one because your friend invited you to a K-indie concert happening there. You enjoy attending concerts but not clubbing. Something about clubbing just doesn't make sense to you. 

The four of you entered the club and were led to a table. Everyone ordered some drinks and your friends started vibing to the loud music. 

"Oh ma jeez, it's so loud here!!" You shouted as you couldn't hear yourself.

"Yo it's the same as attending a concert, just have fun!" Mark shouted into your ears, being close to you. He then pulled you to the center of the dance floor. 

"Why did I agree to this..." You thought to yourself and followed Mark.

 

"Urgh so closed," Jaehyun muttered and looked away, not noticing that Johnny was looking at him. 

---

After being on the dance floor for 10 minutes, you went back to the table and only Jaehyun was there. 

"I can't do this. It's not my style." You talked to yourself while picking up a drink and gulped the whole thing. 

", what is this?!" You screamed while looking at the tiny glass that you're holding. It's bitter as . 

"That's vodka. Are you an idiot? I'm not going to take care of you if you're drunk." Jaehyun said.

"Who needs your help?! This shall be my first and last drink. I'm going to the toilet." You started to feel a little dizzy from the alcohol and annoyed at the fact that Jaehyun looked down on you for your low alcohol tolerance.

Jaehyun was confident in his alcohol tolerance. You've always heard from Mark that this guy can stay sober even after drinking three bottles of soju. Arrogant brat, you thought to yourself.

After feeling a little better by sitting on the toilet bowl for some time, you came out from the toilet and ordered some drinks that you can drink. By the time you went back to your table with a strawberry cider in your left hand and a bottle of mineral water in your right hand, you saw Johnny at the table; Jaehyun's gone.

"Where's Jaehyun?" You asked. 

Johnny's head motioned to the dance floor before he took a sip from his glass. You turned to look and saw him dancing with some girl on the dance floor. You rolled your eyes. 

"Hey, are you feeling better?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah dude, I'm alright." You replied. 

"Does he know the girl?" You continued.

"Who?" 

"The one Jaehyun's dancing with, he looks like he knew her." 

"Oh, you mean Rach? She was our fan since our rookie time. We befriended her some time ago in the club. She's a party girl, quite a good match with Jae." 

"Wow. Let me guess. A Jaehyun's fan?" 

"Yup, HUGE fan." Johnny took another sip. 

You turned and looked at Jaehyun again. You stood up agitatedly - Jaehyun's kissing Rach.

"OI WHAT IS HE DOING?!" You shouted. Johnny took a quick look.

"Making out with Rach? That's normal. He does stuff like that when he's high. Rach's not the first one though." Johnny commented.

"THE HECK?! HOW CAN HE DO THAT?!" You were so agitated that you took the wrong drink and drank it all at once.

"Hey! That's Mark's drink. Uh-oh." Johnny looked at you as you slowly falling on him, unconsciously. 

 

---

"Urgh... . It's noisy and my head hurts." You groaned while slowly opening your eyes.

You're resting onto Jaehyun's shoulder while he's staring at you. It's been 30mins since you've passed out. You shot up and looked at him, 

"You okay?" He asked, and you nodded your head. 

"Cool, I'm going down again." And he left for the dance floor again. 

"I'm never gonna go clubbing anymore." You took a big sip of the mineral water you've gotten earlier on to flush down the alcohol that you drank earlier on, hoping it will make you feel better later. 

After a while, you're getting sober while the others (except Johnny) were getting drunk. And yes, that includes Jaehyun too.

---

-3 am-

"Thank you!" You thanked the taxi driver before you closed the vehicle's door. 

"Dang, Mark is pretty heavy for how he looks!" You commented while holding onto drunk Mark while Johnny was holding onto drunk Jaehyun.

"Is it? Do you wanna change?" Johnny asked while walking towards the hotel lobby. He looked steady, partied hard, still sober, and stable while holding onto Jaehyun.

"No, I will collapse if I hold onto Jaehyun. Look at his jelly legs!" You pointed. 

 

*Kiss* 

 

"Hehe, I kissed....a girl?" Drunk Mark remarked and giggled to himself.

"Oh my god, did Mark just kissed you on your cheeks? Hahahahahah!" Johnny was laughing.

"Forgot to tell you that Mark has a habit of kissing anyone when he's drunk. Beware?" Johnny continued.

"Urgh, forget it. He's drunk." You replied and stepped onto Johnny's foot before entering the elevator. 

"I think it's better to switch. Mark might aim for your lips later," Johnny said. Your eyebrows shot up. 

"Okay, let's switch." 

 

The journey from the lift lobby to the room was hectic. Johnny was trying to avoid Mark's attack; while you've been struggling with holding to Jaehyun as he's taller and heavier than Mark. You put your right arm around his waist for better balance while he automatically put his left arm around your shoulder too. 

"The smell of the perfume and alcohol..." You muttered. 

"Pretty good?" Jaehyun replied, and you looked at him. Your face and his face were close, and you felt your face burning a little, mentally trying to blame on the cider you had earlier on. But Jaehyun's eyes were closed.

"Sleep talk, I guess..." You talked to yourself. Jaehyun smirked. 

He was sober ever since you guys alighted the taxi. He wanted to walk on his own, but after he heard that Johnny wanted to switch, he pretended that he was still drunk. He wanted to play with you. 

 

Johnny opened the door and threw Mark on the bed, and you did the same too.

 

"I'm going for a quick shower to rinse off the alcohol smell. Could you look after both of them?" Johnny asked. You nodded your head. 

You moved Mark and Jaehyun into a comfortable position for sleeping, helped them to remove their shoes and outerwear. After that, you took out your cleanser tissues and wiped their face for them while they were sleeping. Mark was like a little brother to you, so when you're wiping his face, you thought that he looked super cute. While wiping Jaehyun's face, you studied his features and got captivated by it. 

"Such nice features you have... If only your personality is as nice as your face." You said then you saw Jaehyun frowned a bit. 

"Sorry." You whispered, thinking that Jaehyun could hear you while he was sleeping.

Then you remembered the scene of him making out with Rach earlier on, which made you annoyed again.

"This is for making out with random girls in clubs, no respect for girls at all!" You whacked the cleanser tissue on his face before you took it to the bin. And when you were throwing the trash, Jaehyun looked at you.

", she saw me making out with Rach." He regretted. 

He couldn't control himself when he gets high at first, and thought no one, or at least you wouldn't see it, because he got himself under control after 10mins. But it was too late, you saw him. Jaehyun shut his eyes when you turned around and sat on the sofa next to the bed. 

"Ah, my head hurts." You muttered and put your head on the handle of the sofa. 

-- 

Both Johnny and you took turns for a quick shower. 

"Are you okay with resting on the sofa? If you don't mind, you can share the bed with Jae and Mark while I take the sofa." Johnny said.

"No, I think it's fine. I think it's safer here." You laughed. 

Johnny, Jaehyun, and Mark were on the bed accordingly. You and Johnny were chatting a little before sleeping in as you both were still quite awake after the shower. Jaehyun was awake all the time and listening to the conversation in the room but none of you know that. Then you asked something.

"Johnny, I was quite confused about this. I remembered myself talking to you before I passed out, but why did I wake up resting on Jaehyun instead?"

"Oh. You were on me for like the first 10 secs, but Jaehyun came back right after you passed out. He said that I could leave you on care with him while I go party. So technically speaking, Jaehyun was the one taking care of you when you're out."

"For real??" You looked at Johnny and disbelief.

"Yeah. Right, speaking of this, how do you find Jae?" 

"Huh? Like what?"  

"Anything, as a human, as a guy." 

"To be honest, I don't understand him. And I feel that he doesn't like me. It hurts me a little as you know that I liked him as a fan before we all became friends? I was always excited to meet you guys, but he always looked like he doesn't like to be around me. It happened when you guys visited my country for a tour, and now too. I don't know what did I did to make him feel so uncomfortable around me. But, I have to admit that I might have a crush on him."

"Wow. Okay but, I don't think Jae doesn't like you?"

"I don't know... Sometimes the things he does made me feel nervous. Like, he would come just in time to "shield/ protect" me whenever I'm a little lost or needs help? As simple as buying coffee in a cafe because I couldn't pronounce the word, and like walking the same way as me while I tried to find a store in a quiet alley?"

"Oh, when did that happened?" 

"While you and Mark were in the records store. I was searching for a stationery store." 

 

Johnny stayed quiet for like a minute before talking again. 

"Do you know that Jaehyun's also actually-" 

"A nice guy? Is this what you're trying to say?" 

"Er, yes but I wanna tell you that he has a huge crush on you." Johnny finished what he wanted to say earlier on, and Jaehyun blushed hard under the sheets.

"I can't believe Johnny Hyung just spilled my secret..." Jaehyun thought to himself and pinched Johnny's thigh. Johnny whined in pain. 

"I think you're drunk...." You looked at him, confused.

"I-ah... My head hurts. We better sleep now, else we can't wake up for the checkout tomorrow." Johnny lied, as he was feeling the pain from Jaehyun's pinch.

"Okay, good night Johnny." You weren't sure what you had heard just now and didn't know how to react to it. You were trying hard to hypnotize yourself to sleep. 

---

-9 am-

The sunlight cast right onto your face, which made you slowly waking up. You opened your eyes and scanned the room from your left to right. You saw no one except Jaehyun lying next to you while using his phone. You realized you were on the bed instead of the sofa. Someone must have shifted you to the bed while you were sleeping. You jerked a little when you saw Jaehyun next to you. 

"Hmm..? Where are Johnny and Mark?" You asked in your groggy morning voice. 

"They went down for breakfast. We should join soon," Jaehyun replied while looking at his phone. 

"Okay... 5 more mins... Let me sleep for another 5 mins." 

"So adorable, I'm bursting." Jaehyun thought to himself and smiled.

---

"Jaehyun... Have you er showered?" You asked after you stepped out from the toilet, trying to break the awkward silence in the room. Jaehyun was sitting on the bed, messy bed hair; he was looking at you. 

He stood up from the bed and walked towards you. You tried to run; you're too late. Jaehyun just kabe-don you.

"Wh-what are you trying to do?" You asked while holding onto the hotel hairbrush.

"You...heard from Hyung about...that?" Jaehyun asked.

"Huh? Wh- ah..." You avoided his eye contact. 

"Look at me." 

"I don't want it." 

"Please," Jaehyun said.

You looked at his eyes slowly. His gaze was piercing into your eyes. 

"I know that you heard from Hyung that I like you. And I know that you like me too. I wanted to tell you that yes, I have a crush on you. Sorry for being a meanie to you always as I don't know how to react with you around." Jaehyun confessed.

You stood rooted to the ground. There's too much to digest at the moment. 

Jaehyun pinched your cheeks. 

"Wh-what?" You pushed his hands away. 

"Your cheeks are red and hot. You're blushing." Jaehyun said. 

"I don't know what to do... You made out with your fan in the club last night. I don't know why and how you did that when you just told me you like me...? You can kiss another girl while having a crush on me while I'm also present at the same place?" You asked, feeling very overwhelmed. 

"It's... a bad habit of mine. But I thought that the girl was you." Jaehyun explained.

"No-no-no. Johnny said that you did this often in the club when you're high. Liar." You rebutted. 

"Yes, in the club when there's alcohol. When my conscience was half taken away from me by alcohol, I can't do this without alcohol." 

"Liar, you're a boy." You were annoyed.

"Let me prove it to you." 

 

Jaehyun finished his sentence and held your face with his palms. He pressed his lips onto yours that made you weak. He broke the kiss and looked at you.

 

"I can only kiss someone I like with and without alcohol. You're the only one that I can kiss, for real." 

You were still shocked by what Jaehyun did.

"It's my first kiss... I don't know what to do now. Please don't play with my feelings. I have no experience in this." You looked down with a blank mind as you knew Jaehyun is looking at you. 

"I wouldn't, I promise. Can I be the first and the last?" He asked. 

You didn't reply.

"If there's no answer, then I'll take it as a yes. I will teach you everything, including how to kiss." He went closer to close the gap between both of you. 

 

You dropped the hairbrush in your hands and hugged Jaehyun's waist.

 

---

"So how's your night with your friends? Was it good?" Your traveling friends asked you when you met them for lunch.

"Not too bad... I think I made one of them my boyfriend...?" You were eyeing their reactions; it was priceless. 

 

"CONGRATS!!!"