03 - I know you love me~ ( Kai )

Drabbles? One-shot?

I decided to write this as Kai because I just find that it kinda suits his real personality.

Enjoy! (if you are reading btw)

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi I'm _____ and for your information, I'm EXO's assistant manager. (actually I'm one of their manager but I'm still learning so I'll call myself an assistant manager of theirs)

As you know, there are two sub units in the group which is EXO-K and EXO-M.

Unfortunately, they put me under EXO-K even though I hope for EXO-M. Wait, I'm not hating on EXO-K, it is just that the language barrier I'm afraid of. Since EXO-M's members can speak English and Chinese more, naturally I hope to get them more but! For the same reason, they put me under EXO-K because in this case, I can brush up my Korean language skill.

I thought being in charge of EXO-K, my life would be like hell as the three pranksters, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun are in the group. Not to mention the childish Kim Jongin and the creepy Do Kyungsoo. The only person who can make me feel better is always Kim Joonmyeon, A.K.A Mr Leader Suho.

Basically, I cook for them, A LOT. Sometimes I wonder whether I'm their normal manager or their maid as I basically do all their house chores, I mean dorm chores. The other managers are taking care of their safety, schedule and others while I'll be taking care of their health, their cleanliness and of course, food.

 

 

Today EXO's is having their break day. Some went home, some went out with friends and there's this one guy staying in the dorm.

I opened the dorm door, expecting to see an empty dorm, only to see a guy lying on the couch, watching the TV.

 "Isn't today your day off? All the members went home or went out with their friends." I said.

"Yes, I know that." He continued to watch his drama, didn't even bother to turn and look at me.

"Then? You don't want to go home? Or go out with your friends?" I asked again and put my bag down at the couch.

"My family went to visit my grandmother yesterday with my babies too (his pets) and they're still not back, so there's no point for me to go home." He replied.

"all my friends are working, none of them have time to meet me..." He continued with an uninterested tone. It was obvious that he was annoyed that no one is free for him.

"Ohh."

"You? Why are you here today?" He asked.

"Duhhh, to clean the dorm of course! Especially YOUR ROOM." I emphasized.

"What?! My room is clean alright!" He exclaimed.

"To be corrected, only Kyungsoo's part is clean. Yours and Chanyeol's part is like hell compare to Kyungsoo's heaven part."

"What...  Anything you want.  Are you cooking today?" He suddenly asked.

"I don't think so? It's only you who are in this dorm today..."

"Ahhhhh~" He sat up at his position and whined.

"What? Stop acting cute! I'm not your Kyungsoo hyung!"

"I don't care! Cook for me! I want omurice!" He whined again.

"You little -"

"Don't be rude to your oppa!"

"Glad that you know that you're older! Now stop acting like a 5 years old kid you Mr Kim Jongin!" I reprimanded and I went into the kitchen.

 

"Thank you~! I know you will still cook for me because you love me~" Kai shouted across the dorm.

"I love EXO equally!" I shouted back. It was true that I love EXO, and even true that I have special love for Kai. Somehow, his childishness and lameness attracted me.

 

I was cutting the ingredients until he came in.

"_____!" He exclaimed my name and I turned to look at him.

 

Shocked enough, he gave me a tight hug. He buried his head into my hair/neck while I was standing rooted to the ground, with a knife on my hand as I've no idea what he was doing.

"Jongin ah, ca-can you like... let me go? I got a knife on my hand right now..."

"No! I know you wouldn't do anything to me because you love me~"

"Ca-can you like... stop being like that? It's weird why you suddenly hug me out of nowhere..."

"No! I'm going to tell hyung(s) and Sehun that you let me hug you!"

"No I didn't! You do it on force!"

"But you didn't do anything to me~ Being a person that hates skinship, you didn't push me away! That means that you like me! No, you love me!" He exclaimed and he starts to turn around.

"You need evidence to say that I love you, I said before, I love EXO equally!" I replied, still remembering the fact that I'm just their manager.

"I heard you telling it to Jongdae hyung and Kyungsoo hyung." He whispered in my left ear.

My eyes widen.

"Can't be...! I was outside with the two of them that day! I'm sure none of you tag along... Unless you stalked us..."

"I'm not that childish..." He replied, still hugging onto you.

"Are you sure?"

"Well... I was talking onto the phone with Kyungsoo hyung and he forgotten to hang up the phone call so I heard all your conversation."

"Damn it...  shouldn't told them that day... Well I'm just confused with my feelings..."

Kai my back.

"I know. Confused whether you're having a crush on Yixing hyung or me right?"

I nodded my head, knowing that Kai can feel it.

"But after that, you realized that it's me right?" Kai asked.

I stay quiet. I'm not good at this kind of situation, like confessing to him right now? No way I'm going to do that!

"Anyway, I know you wouldn't reply me but I know the answer in my mind already~! " Kai said in a teasing tone then he pulled away the hug.

He leaned closer, and I can't move as if I'm electrified by the warmth of his body.

"Now miss ____, would you please make some omurice for your beloved Kim Jongin's stomach?" and he pecked on my cheek before smirking while walking out the kitchen.

 

"I WARNED YOU NOT TO SMRIK IN FRONT OF ME EVER AGAIN!!!" I yelled and went back cutting my ingredients with a tomato face.

 

"God damn, my heart almost fell out when I'm talking to her just now... " Kai muttered to himself as it really took him a lot of courage to "confess". He was a shy boy too.