01- Disappointment ( Chen & Kai & OC )

Drabbles? One-shot?

She came out from the room. She walked to the back of the pathway. She saw the man of her dream, the man that make her go crazy when he smile, the man that make her smile when she heard his voice, that man that will make her go insane for whatever he do, sitting beside her good friend. Her eyes shifted from that man, to her good friend, then to the laptop on the table in front of them.

She looked at the screen of the laptop; it’s an animated picture with that man of her dream carrying her good friend in his arms, with the animated head moving left to right continuously. Even though it was just an animated picture edited by her good friend for her school project, her heart crushed when she saw that.

Why out of all guys did she choose Chen to help her with the project? Didn’t she know that Chen was her dream? Didn’t she know that Chen was her crush?

She walked towards them. Chen and her good friend raised their head and smiled at her, her good friend smiled to her sweetly, happily like she ever does that.

“They looked sweet together, don’t they?” she asked herself. She was crying inside.

 

“그 여자 가 좋아해요? (Do you like that girl?)” She walked over to him and asked him in Korean.

Her good friend can’t understand Korean.

“아니. (No.)” He replied with a comforting smile.

She took a few steps back and looked at the both of them again.

“He said that he didn’t like her, but why does my heart... why does my heart still feel the pain in it...?” She asked herself, placing her hand on above her chest where her heart is.

“I’m getting out of here...” She muttered, turned her back and ran away.

 

There’s another man hiding behind a pillar and saw/heard everything.

“No... Please don’t be sad...” Kai muttered while his eyes followed where the girl ran to.

 

The girl ran to a nearby park and sat down on one of the benches. She didn’t cry, it was just pure disappointment. Disappointment in what? Disappointment in her good friend, trusting her and telling her everything about her crush, yet, she chose Chen when she has so many other guys trying to win her heart over. Is she trying to make her feel jealous?

The girl doesn’t know anything. She thought again, why did Chen agree to help her? Or he was just too nice to reject her request? Or...He likes her? Wait, but he said that he didn’t like her. Or probably he didn’t finish his sentence...

“No, I love her.” the girl imagined it with Chen’s voice.

 

A tall dark shadow was casted on her.

“Was it Chen?” that was her first thought.

 

No, that was Kai. Kai followed her to the park. He stood in front of her and looked at her with an innocent expression.  She raised her head and looked at him.

“Yah, I need a hug.” Kai said.

“Why...?” she asked.

“I don’t know, I just need a hug.” He replied, sat down beside her and hugged her.

 

She didn’t hesitate to hug him back.

 

“I need a hug because you need this hug...” Kai said and buried his face in her hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Note

I got this inspiration from a dream last night.

It felt so real, 

so I decided to write it out with a little changes in it :)