What do you mean?

Attention Boys! I'm Different

"I got a call from aunt.

"Yeobseyo?" I answered her call.

"Soo jung-ah, can you do me a favor?"

"Ne, anything aunt! What is your favor?" I asked.

                                                           
                                                    

"How did I ended up buying groceries for aunt?" I tried my best to carry the heavy groceries. I could'nt even walk but I put in my strength and tried walked further. The sun started setting and the day became darker.

I reached home and I was suprised to see Wonwoo and Mingyu jogging back to their home. I was shocked that my feet began walking slow. Wonwoo and Mingyu jogged and suddenly both of them noticed me. I quickly look away and walked fast to my house front door. I walked fast and somehow out of the blue, I felt like I was walking like a duck. When I reached the front door, I needed to put the things on the floor in order to open the door since I'm handfull.

"." I cursed under my breath.

Without realising, Mingyu was already beside me. He snatched the groceries from my left hand.

"Hey." I was suprised by Mingyu's sudden action. He opened the door and just went in, leaving me behind without a word.

"Weirdo." I shook my head in frustration and then suddenly Wonwoo appeared from my right side.

He took the groceries from my right hand and trailed behind Mingyu.

"The hell..." I was confused but I just entered home. I walked over to the dining room and I saw Mingyu arranging the groceries I bought ,neatly with Wonwoo.

"Umm You know you guys don't need to do it..." I said and just stood at the dining room like a dumbo, not knowing what to do.

Mingyu got up with some canned food on his hands and walked towards my direction.  I got flustered and didn't know what to do.

"Give that to-" I said but then I stopped because Mingyu passed by me and placed the canned foods on the shelf.

I got embarased because someone actually ignored me.

"You know what guys, this is my house! Can you stop doing what you guys are doing now." I raised my voice because none of them are answering me.



"Don't worry. We always do this when aunt is around. Anyways it's aunt's house, not yours." Wonwoo said all emo-ish.

"Uh rude. Anyways why do i even bother?" 

I glanced at Mingyu before going out because he was awfully quite and serious. Weird. I don't care anyways. They are just weird buttheaded neighbours that I have to suffer with.

I went to the living room and I sat next to the window. I slightly opened the curtain and I saw it was getting dark. I smiled because a train of thoughts been running through my mind. How will my life be in Korea? What awaits me in the future? I just love thinking things like these. I looked out the window and I saw street lights began to turn on.

"Bye." Wonwoo said as he walked out of the door with Mingyu.

"Umm bye." I just looked at them and Mingyu didn't look at me. He didn't be that happy person he was. Seems like something is bothering him. Oh well, It's up to him. I can't do anything about it.

While Mingyu and Wonwoo walked out of the door, I heard they greeted aunt. She must be back.

I saw she walked to the iving room and sat opposite of me.

"Hi aunt!" I smiled.

"Oh Soo jung-ah. Hi~ Did you get what I asked for." Aunt sat on the couch exhaustedly.

"Yup aunt!" I nodded and then I looked out of the window once again.

Aunt just checked her phone. It was a moment of silence between us. While looking out the window, I noticed some guys in black hoods and masks that covers their mouth walked in the empty house that is beside ours.

"Aunttt! I think there are theives entering grandma's house." I told aunt quickly.

"What? Oh I think that's our new neighbours. They are moving in today." Aunt told.

"Bwo? Neighbours? But isn't grandma's house is not for rent?" I asked curiously.

"Well these people are-" Aunt suddenly stopped what she was about to say and then she chuckled.

"Aunt? Tell me. These people are who? Why are you letting them stay in grandma's house?" I was a bit angry and curious.

"Ohhhh I forgot to dry my clothes~ Will be back hun~" Aunt quickly rushed out of the living room.

I sighed and wondered what is she hiding. I stood up and glanced at the new neighbours through the window before making hot cocoa to release my tension a little. I then went up to my room and wore my soft wool jacket. I opened my window and looked at the stars. I sipped my hot cocoa and breath in the night fresh air.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V:

Chanyeol was siting outside of a house. He sat at the backyard and he stared at the stars and the bright moon. He was wondering all sorts of things. He took out a photo. In that photo, it shows 2 small boys and a small girl standing in front of a big tree that is in the backyard of the house. Chanyeol then looked at the tree and smiled wryly and then he looked back at the moon.

Baekhyun was walking along the side walk, wanting to go to 'the house', and he can't help but look up at the stars while taking a deep breath in.

"Oh star, what life will await for me?" Baekhyun smiled to himself and murmered. He thought all sorts of things , like when he will be known to the world with EXO and who will he fall in love with.

Woozi on the other hand was in his music room. He strummed his guitar and looked out the window.
"Don't lie lil girl. The stars could already see what you are set out to be~" Woozi just sang while freestyling his strum on his guitar. He then stopped struming and just sigh. He scratched the lyrics from his book because he thought the lines was cheezy. He then looked out of the window and stared at the beautiful twinkling stars.

"Is it really you Jung Jung?" Woozi said to himself. Wondering if he was right about Krystal being his childhood friend.

Besides that, D.O was in his room. He noticed the moon was bigger and brighter today. He can't help but smile and open the window. Then he breath in the fresh air.

D.O smile at the thought of how he keep meeting Krystal when she's on the floor and then he started singing along the jazzy song from the radio. His body started swaying left and right. He closed his eyes.
Around the middle of the night, I was feeling hungry. I was still awake as I was watching 'Decendents Of The Sun' drama in the internet.
"Oh lord, why is Song Joongki freaking romantic. Why can't he be my hoyfriend instead of these weirdos." I sighed and faked a cry.
I paused the drama from my laptop and then I slowly walked out from my room and got down from the stairs.

*creak *creak

The stairs creaked and damn that was eerie to hear especially when its night and dark here.

The hallway was dark and so was the living room. I made my way real quick to the diving room and I got a mini heart attacked from what I saw.
"Kapjegiaaa!" I screamed  but not too loudly. I saw Woozi in the dining room with Vernon and Mingyu. Woozi widen his eyes because of my sudden scream. Mingyu had no expression meanwhile Vernon was laughing.

"The hell you guys are doing here??" I asked angrily.

"Were teenagers that have to pay for our house renting fee so we got no money to buy wifi for our house." Vernon said.

"In short form. Were here for the wifi." Woozi said while fondling with his pen.

"In this hour?" I crossed my arms.

"Well duh. Our school project due date is near. So we have to finish up by then." Mingyu said while looking at his notebook and not at me.

"Wait what project? You mean the one that the principle announced?" I asked and quickly sit next to Woozi.

"Yeah." Woozi nodded and continuing tapping the keynote of his laptop.

"Did he tell that what kind of song should we make?" I asked.

"Well it's open. From ballad to rap. Anything is fine as long you compose it yourself." Vernon told.

"Great." I smiled, stood up and walked towards the fridge.  I searched and here was a slice of cheese cake. I took it and brought it to the table. I took a fork and also I poured the mineral water into the cup. Then, I walked towards the table and I sat beside Woozi. I took the fork and started scooping lil' by lil' of the cake and eat it.

"So had fun today?" Vernon asked.

"Fun? No. I stayed home and it was awfully boring." I sighed.

"You stayed home?" Mingyu asked out of the blue and it was finally he eye contacted me and spoke to me.

"Yeah. Why?" I was confused but I kept eating my cake like normal.

"I thought you went out with EXO." Said Vernon.

"Eww. No I didn't. I went home." I shook my head in disgust and kept on eating my food.


"I'm soooo happy todayyy!!" Mingyu smiled the brightest smile I've ever seen and he clapped his hands in joy. I could even see his vampire like teeth. Mingyu quickly stood up and jogged towards me. I stopped eating and I just looked at because he was coming close to me or maybe Woozi. All of a sudden, he pecked my cheek and ran out of the dining room in a second.

"Adios guys!" He shouted.

"I'mm kill that brat!" Woozi hissed under his breath.

"Dang that guy." Vernon said.

"The hell. Eww." I quickly wiped my cheek. Under this disgust felling, was me being really embarass and shy.

It was a moment of silence. I left my half eaten cake on the table. I stood up and tried thinking whether there was cereal for tomorrow. I walked towards the high cabinet and I tip toed to see if there was any cereal. There was a weird looking box though. At the same time, we all heard a car hon from outside.

"Kapjegia!" I clutched my chest from the sudden sound.

"Aww Krystal. You're scared of everything like a little baby." Vernon laughed and said it in English.

"Back of Vernon. It's not funny." I said it English.

Woozi stood up and checked through the curtain behind him, to see the car.

"False alarm. It's just the neighbour." Woozi said.

"Ok." I was still tip toeing because I was too lazy to grab a chair. I wanted to grab the weird looking box.

"Do you need my help?" Asked Vernon.

"No thank you." I said. Woozi was slowly walking towards me bacause he thought I couldn't reach it.

I finall grabbed the box and I pulled it but the other tupperwares and boxes inside the cabinet flung out.

I screamed and Woozi ran so quick before Vernon could even come. Woozi quickly sheltered me. He put both hands over my head, infront of me.

After it all dropped, I slowly looked up and saw Woozi looking down at me with his concerned face.



"Gwenchana?" He asked.

"Y-ye." I nodded. He quickly bent down and grabbed the tupperwares and boxes and place them back on the cabinet.

"Krystal. Seriously bruh. You could've grabbed a chair." Vernon said it in Engish and helped Woozi out.

"I was lazy to do so." I shrugged and told back in English.

"Here." Woozi gave me the weird looking box and apparently I was lucky because it's a korean cereal. I placed it beside the mircrowave. They were done putting the stuffs back.

"Woozi hyung. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. We'll continue tomorrow alright." Vernon yawned and said goodnight to both me and Woozi.

I ate my cake as if nothing happened and it was an awkward silence.

"Hey." I broke the silence.

"Mmm."

"Well, thank you for helping out." I said as I chunk in the cake in my mouth.

"No problem." Woozi was being himself and he kept his eyes fixed on his laptop.

Again it was an awkward silence for a few minutes.

"Give me some cake." Woozi said.

"Sure." I gave him my last piece of cake with using the fork that I ate with.  He opend his mouth and I fed him.

I came to my senses of what I was doing and Woozi froze and he slowly looked at me.

"Okeyyy goodnight." I stood up and left the dining room and to my room.

"Yeah. You too." Woozi stood up and close his laptop and went to his room.

I didn't really think when I gave Woozi my cake. It was a habit to feed Suga because he was aways lazing around and Woozi reminded me of him. Dammit Soojung.

THE NEXT MORNING:

"BWOOO?! Maldo andwaeee!" I slammed my palms on aunt's desk and sat down on the chair agressively. I was at aunt's office. The place where she works. The contract aunt gave was on my hands.

"Waeyo??" Aunt looked at me innocently.

"I came to Korea only a few days ago." I crossed my arms.

"Soo Jung-ah, pleaseeee. I understand but can't you help your old aunt for christ sake? It's just cleaning grandma's house everyday after school. On weekends also if you're free. The guests need to live in a clean enviroment." Aunt sai.

"Auntttt! Can't you ask  Shinhye unnie and Eunhye unnie?" I shrugged.

"They are busy working. They will be home after their working trip. Of course they would be exhausted." Aunt told while writting down somethings in her book.




"Andwaee!!" I shouted and threw the contract on to the table.

"You're young. Ok let's say, if you help me out, I will buy what you want." Aunt suggested.

"What do you mean by anything?" My expression changed and I listened to aunt.

"Well what you like. Except cars and houses for sure." Aunt chuckled.

"How about Iphone 6+ Rose Gold." I raised my left eveybrow happily.

"Urmm.." Aunt looked at me and she looks troubled by what I asked.

"Then, you can forget it." I dramatically crossed my arm and look away.

"Okey deal! But you have an extra job." Aunt told.

"Explain." I acted all serious.

"Well you have to babysit some..kids!" Aunt said.

"Babysit? Kids? What am I?" I said.

"Well babysit in terms like cook for them, clean the house and help them with their request." Aunt told and smiled. That smile was weird. Ain't a normal smile. The smile that says 'i'm hiding something'.

"Umm aunt, shouldn't that be called 'maid'?" I scratched my head while feeling stressed out.

" Well I'm not sure how to put this. But don't worry they are kids so they won't ask much." Aunt looked at me.

"Urgh I don't know about it. I won't clean a lot, okey aunt? I will do as I wish but still the house will be maintained clean." I told as I rolled my eyes.

"Sure."

"But kids? Urghhh." I was having second thoughts.

" Well no iphone then.." Aunt mumbled purposely for me to hear.

"Where do I sign up?" I stood up and aunt grinned because I took part of her weird plan.
                                                       

I was walking home from aunt's office. I can't stop wondering which kids are going to stay there? But why kids? Oh lord! Don't they have any parents to watch them? OH LORD!! SAVE ME! JUST TURN THOSE KIDS INTO HOT GUYS!

Just by saying hot guys, I began smilling to myself. Wait, I think kids are better because I don't want to end up having another hot guys as my neigbour. Having 13 boys as my neighbour is a drag and I admit those 13 boys are good looking.

I walked home and then I saw Mingyu and Wonwoo ahead of me. I guess they jog every morning. I passed by their house and then I went inside my house.

"Yah!" Jongsuk was beside the door and his sudden voice suprised me.

"AH KAPJEGIA! What the hell are you doing beside the door?!" I hissed at him.

"Where did you go?" Jongsuk asked.

"Heol. I asked you a question first. Anyways, I went to aunt's office." I told as I took out my shoes and place them neatly on the shoe rack.

"This early?" Jongsuk raised his left eyebrow.

"Don't believe me? Then call aunt and ask her yourself." I walked away from Jongsuk and went straight to the kitchen.

"Yah Jungie!" Jongsuk ran after me.

"Bwo?" I lazily opened the fridge and look for some juice.

"You just walked away when I'm talking." Jongsuk raised his voice.

"Wahhh you're Obama, a president, a very important person so I have to listen to you. Thatsss soooo great." I sacrcastically said while taking out and orange juice from the fridge.

"Ergh." Jongsuk rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, why were you standing at the door?" I asked as I sat at the dining table.

"I was waiting for you." Jongsuk scratched his head.

"Awww what's this inchest feeling I'm feeling now." I once again said it sarcastically.

"EWW. NO. I just wanted to disturb you. By the way, want toast bread with jam?"

"OMG YESSSS!" My eyes sparkled because I don't have to stand up and do the toast bread.

"Lazy bum." Jongsuk shook his head left and right.

                                                          

After having my breakfast, I made peach tea and just sat at the dining room table while fondling on my phone. I went through the snapchats BTS used to send it to me. I was giggling at their snap videos because they were acting goofy. Not only that Tae and Suga kept calling me bae. I really missed that.

"Someone seems like having fun." A voice came from the dining room.

"Oh kapjagia!" I got shocked to see Jeonghan leaning on the wall in front of me while sipping his orange juice.

"What are you? A stalker?" I glared at Jeonghan who happens to be there the whole time, watching me being happy.


"Me? A stalker? Stalking you? As if. I rather stalk myself." Jeonghan chuckled. He looks different compared to how he acts at school.

"Heol." I just ignored him and surve the internet.

"Anyways there's an upcoming contest. Have you been praticing?" Jeonghan asked.

"Chincha-yo? I didn't know." I told as I turned off my phone amd put it on the table.

"Oh yeah. The upper levels been told beforehand and later they'll announce it to the rest." Jeonghan told.

"That's not fair." I pouted and rest my chind on the palm of my hand.

"Anyways fighting!" Jeonghan smiled sweetly and cheered me on.

"Hey what are you? Two faced or something?"

"Aniyo." Jeonghan smiled and stood up. Thenn he walked away.

"Urgh! I gotta start practicing. Wait! Is it just music or dance is also allowed?" I began thinking.

I then walked up to my room and spend half of my day there. I was busy writting song and I went through some pictures to give me inspiration. I saw BTS old snapchat pics that they sent to me. They're sometimes erted. Well you know, boys.



 
(cr edits. kristal snow. That's me :p)


 

I wanted to talk to BTS so bad. Oh god, I missed them alot.

I sighed and turned off my phone. I began humming and started thinking the pattern of a rythm. I jotted down some drafts of lines I'm gong to use for my song.

NIGHT:

I was like a zombie. I got a slight headache from focuing too long on my notebook.

"I think I'll continue tmorrow." I yawned and got up.

"Hmm it's around 9.00 PM. I think I should clean a little grandma's house." I thought to myself and I straight took my watch that's on the table, and wore it. I walked towards the dressing room table and I put on some talcum powder on my face. I combed my hair, wore a comfy black jacket and I walked out from my room with my handphone.

"Where are you going this late Jungie?" Asked Seungyoon whom saw me getting down from the stairs.

"Nah, just next door. Eventully I got some chores I have to do. Wanna join?" I smiled.

"If it's chores then I'll pass." Laughed Seungyoon while heading to the living room.

 

"Pig!" I laughed and head out from the house.

I walked over to the next door house and used the key that aunt passed to me earlier in the morning, to open the dor. As soon as I opened the door, I was amazed to see how things were kept the same. Even if the pictures, furnitures or decorations were replaced with modernise types, the house still looked the same. I lead myself to the storage room and I took out the cleaning equipments.

"Who's the lucky person that's going to stay in grandma'house?" I wondered.

Leaving those thoughts aside, I began to do my chores. I grabbed the feather duster, broom and the dustpan. I went to the living room and started to sweep and dust the furnitures. I began wasting my energy by doing those chores. After half an hour, I was done cleaning downstairs. So I headed upstairs.

"Do not go into the room at the end of the 2nd floor hallway." Aunt's words rang in my head.

"Bishhh, this is also my house. No one can stop me frm entering any rooms." I smirked and grabbed the equipments and walked up the stairs.

I entered the 1st room and started sweeping the floor and dusting the bed.

"Hello hello~ What! Hello hello~ What! Imma give it to you girl right now. Nae kkeon anirajiman neon choego. Ni apeseo baebae kkoineun nae mom. Nege dagaseogo sipjiman neomu simhage areumdawo. Yeojaneun choegoui. Seonmuriya seonmuriya. Jinjja nae sowoneun. Neoppuniya neoppuniya~" I was singing BTS's War of Hormone song. It's too catchy and cute. I sang it while changing the bed sheets.

"What's that smell." The smell was heavenly. It was the bed sheet smell. It smells like I'm bathing in a shower of rosses. I sniffed the bed sheet and I instantly fell in love with it.

"Omona. It smells too good." I smiled ike an idiotic person.

"Ahem!" I heard a voice behind me. I instanly got goosebumps.

I slowly turned back and I was suprised to see, a group of boys standing there ,staring at me. It was EXO!


 


 



HI GUYS! Sorry yea I know I took too long but I moved to another house with my mom. Because the divorce is happening soon and yeah my mom bought a new wifi modem. Unlike my 1st house. The wifi is working fast. But this wifi in my 2nd house is quite slow. So I had a hard time wanting to post my fanfic. I was even left out in many kpop videos. ;(

 

Cr pic to their owners!