Flashbacks overloaded

Attention Boys! I'm Different

 

I saw my phone and it was an unknown number. I was hesitating to pick up because I used to get random calls from unknown people. My hands somewhat slide the answer button and I answered the phone.

"Yeobseyo?" I asked.

"Krystal, it's me. D.O-ah." I can hear that familiar squishy voice.

"Eh D.O-ah..wait..how did you get my number?" I asked, feeling suprised.

"Well I got it from the teacher's office. I looked up at your registery form." He told.

I find this quite creepy actually. The hell he went and look up my registery form. Weird..like really weird.

"Really oh. Ahaha..so.." I kept quite.

"Oh yeah, Mian! Where are you now? Wanna grab lunch?" D.O said.

"There's 10 mins left. By the time I get down,recess will be over." I complained.

"It's ok. Some other time then. Maybe I should head up. We can hang out." He told.

"Yeah sure. Well, if i'm not late." I sighed.

"Well I'm on my way up anyways."

"That's great." I lied. I am actually feeling awkward. I don't really know what to answer back.

"Hey, by the way..did Seventeen disturb you by any chance?" D.O asked.

"Wait when?" I asked back because the whole day that was their job.

"Earlier, during recess." Said D.O.

"Owh that was nothing. They were just messing around." I lied again.

"Okey. Make sure tell me if they disturb you." D.O said and I can hear his squishy voice change to a firm one.

"N-ne araso D.O-ah. Don't worry about me." I laughed it off.

"Well where are you now?" Asked D.O

"I'm somewhat in a girl's restroom." I didn't feel ashame of telling that.

"GOSH MIAN." D.O sounded embarrased.

"Nah it's okey I am just sitting in here." I laughed and came out of the restroom stall.

"It's okey. I was just hiding from your prankster duos." I told.

"Chanyeol-ah and Baekhyun-ah?" D.O asked.

"Yeah. Erghhh they disturbd me and I had to chase them across the school for taking back my precious food." I said.

"Mianhae Krystal-ah. They love playing around." D.O told.

"It's okey. I'm not mad or anything. I got back my food." I chuckled.

"Don't worry. I will tell them to not fool around." Squishy D.O told in a cute squishy tone.

"You do that alright." I laughed.

"Well, I am the class. Come now okey." D.O said befire ending the call.

"Ne araso." I smiled and ended the call.

                                                                                ♢♢♢

*Ringggggg~ The school bell rang.

I went back to my classroom. While walking towards my class, I can assume the teacher didn't came yet because 'the monkeys' were making so much noise that I can hear from the hallway. 

I walked in the classroom and only to be greeted by Chen's basketball. 

*pang

The ball hit my head and bounced on to the floor. Some of the girls and boys saw and they laughed. I just squint my eyes and squeezed my fist with embarrasment and anger.

 

"Ahhh Krystallll gwenchana?!" Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and some of Seventeen boys shouted in the same time. Kris and Tao were laughing in the same time.

"Aishhh." I was super pissed of at Chen but it wasn't his mistake. 

I opened my eyes and widen it. I was suprised to see what I am seeing right now. 

Chanyeol whom was sitting on the table, quickly stood up with a shock expression. D.O rushed towards me. Chen was behind D.O. Baekhyun stood on one of the table and started to walk on the student's table towards me and then he jumped down from the table and stood right beside D.O. Woozi from the other side of the classroom came rushing along with Mingyu, DK, Seungkwan, Joshua and Dino. 

"KRYSTAL! MIANHAE!" Chen apologised.

"Krystal!" Woozi shouted ib the samne time.

"Krystal, gwenchanayo??" D.O asked with Baekhyun

 

I nodded slowly with my eyes closed as yes.

 

"Yahhh!" Jeonghan whom is sitting on the table, took S.Coups's basketball and threw it to Chen's head.

"Arghh!" Chen grunted and turned back to look at Jeonghan's face. He stared angrily at him.

"Omo.." Some girls and boys whispered.

"Oh mian." Jeonghan smirked.

"Gahhh unnie knows how to piss people off." Chanyeol smack talked Jeonghan.

"Calling me unnie? Huh. For a guy whom harrases girl." Jeonghan was pretty pissed off.

"Heol. Don't call Jeonghan unnie!" S.Coups shouted. 

"GUYSSSS! STOP THISSSS!" I shouted angrily.

Everyone was quiet. They all looked at me and then to the door.

"Ahemm!" Our Science teacher looked at us angrily from the classroom entrance door. Seventeen and EXO quickly ran back to their seats. Victoria whom was late, ran in the classroom and then quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to my seat.

 

The teacher then walked in the classroom and place his books on the desk.

 

I looked over at Victoria and pouted.

 

"Where'd you went? I was lonely without you. I got into a trouble again." I looked at her whom was breathing heavily.

"I was really busy and I got a suprise for you." She whispered and smiled at me.

"Suprise??" I raised my eyebrows and looked at her.

"You'll see on Monday~" She smiled and took out her teksbook from under her desk.

"Can't wait." I smiled and took out my school book too.

 

While studying, I couldn't stop thinking about what happend earlier. Some how it's embarrasing.

                                                                                 ♢♢♢

The school ended after a long lecture of many subjects. I stretched my arms after hearing the school bell rang. Students were happily rushing out of the school. Tomorrow have no school since it's the weekend. Yesss!!

Victoria sat on the empty desk in front of mine while waiting for me to keep my stuffs in my bag.

 

"Jungie~" Chanyeol put his arm around my shoulder.

"Let me go~" I sarcastically told as i shook my body to escape from Chanyeol's grip.

"Let's go~" Chanyeol grabbed my arm when I'm done with packing my stuffs.

"Bwoo?!?" I was suprised.

"Ya! Yoda! Stop harrasing my friend!" Victoria who is still sitting on the table, straighten her leg to block Yoda from walking out with me. I quickly pulled my hand from his and glared at him.

"Hoi! You think we're not here? Stop touching our friend!" Hoshi shouted from the back.

Chanyeol looked back at him and then turned his head back in front as if he didn't hear Hoshi.

"Victoria unnie. You can follow too." Tao told.

"Guys. If you wanna plan to go hang out, leave me out. All I wanna do is eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat." I told and then I swung my bag on my shoulder.

"Eiiiii don't be like that Krystal~" Baekhyun grinned.

"I'm not coming." I crossed my arms.

"Since Kai-ah didn't come. I will join too." D.O smiled.

"D.O-ah not you too." I sighed.

"You guys, Krystal don't wanna follow. She wanna hang out with us." Seungkwan wore his black shade and slid to my side.

"As if." I mumbled angrily.

Chanyeol glared at Seungkwan.

"Bwo? Angry? Huh. She is going to the park with me." Mingyu grinned and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Take your hands off of her."D.O said.

"Wae? Jealouse?" Mingyu pulled me closer. I was so pissed off.

At that moment ,I quickly pushed away Mingyu's hand from my shoulder because it hurts. I was so pissed off with all of them right now. I pulled Victoria's hand and straight ran out of the classroom.

 

We ran outside the school.

"Gosh. Those idiots." I was so furious.

"Don't worry. They're boys." Victoria said.

"But they don't act up to this level. They don't even know me and yet they are forcing me to go here and there with them. Not only that Chanyeol keeps coming close to me. I hate boys. Can't they not treat me like that! Even treating me like a guy is way better." I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned.

"Don't frown like that. I will do something about it, okay?" Victoria smiled and use her index fingers and poke the edges of my lips to turn my frown upside down.

"Neee." I smiled and grabbed her fingers. She then put down her fingers and took out her phone.

"Give me your phone number. If you're free tomorrow, maybe we can hang out." Victoria said.

"Sure thing." We exchanged numbers and then parted our ways.

I then put on my earphones and listened to Shinee ,View. Taemin is one of my distant cousin and his group songs are catchy. Gahhhh I really can't believe I have a cousin like him. I'm getting emotional ahahhaha.

I walked on the side walk to home and It felt nice. It was a bright day today. The birds are chirping, the air smells fresh and the scenery of the road with the trees looks so relaxing, making me forget what had happened earlier.

I then took out my phone from my pocket because I remembered about Leo. When I unlocked my phone, I saw a message in my sns. It was the close friends of mine. Suga and his pals. He and his gang, BTS, debuted quite long ago. My fingers were aching to open Suga's sns so I did it.

I checked on Min Yoongi; Suga's sns profile. This was one of his last update.

(pic credits to wonsikwon 

"Krystal, pick up my calls! Answer my texts! Why are you avoding me and BTS?" He texted this morning. It's been 3 months I didn't text him. Maybe I should text him now.

"Oppa.. chaljeneso?" I replied him and tried acting normal but I knew he is going to be mad.

It took him 1 second to read my msg but he didn't reply. I think he wants to show me that he didn't wait for me. At the same time I was feeling thirsty for some orange juice. I look down the road, I can see my house but I walked to the road on my left side because there will be a small convenience store where I can buy my juice. 

"Do u perhaps knw me?" Suga replied and I can imagine his face getting mad at me.

"Oppa! Mianhae! R u mad at me?" I felt sad and guilty.

"Huh..I know u hated me. If you don't want to talk 2 me, then itz fine" Suga messaged me.

"Min suga! U knw how much I love u! Hw can u say tht?! Do u bother 2 ask why I left without telling u?!" I felt like crying all of a sudden. KRYSTAL! TOUGHEN UP!!

"THEN WAE?!" Suga replied.

"Its because all the time we spent, I dun wan to end up in tears when we part away. U tink I like seeing u guys cry. U guys made me who I am today. U accepted they way I luk. U think I wanna c u guys cry?! And u guys c me cry?! U r my no.1 swaggerific infires Min yoongi!" I sent a long text. I tapped my heaty face and then bought the orange juice when I arrived at the store. I paid for my drink and then I took a seat at the long bench placed outside of the store.

"U could've told me at least so tht we could make a party n hav fun..When u left..i felt like someone stab my heart with a knife...You didn't called or talk to us for a 3 months. AND THAT IS IN 91 DAYS SOOJUNG!..then when I heard u left..It was too late..."

"Dude, dun get me into tears right now..I'm really really really sorry..min..yoongi.." Saying 'sorry' was so not me. But I don't want to lose Suga either. He was the person I really adore. My greatest pal.

"You didn't know how I been through without you..you're so selfish Jungie..you didn't know how I felt when I heard you left..I actually rushed and ran to the airport...i was too late..You idiot..I cried day and night..you're my greatest best friend.."

"Yoongi oppa...I am selfish..if I am here..I will really apologize like hell..But I had my reasons too.."I replied.

"If I come to Korea soon and punish you, you shouldn't and cannot complain!" Suga said.

"Im sorry but ..why does this sounds racy?" I couldn't help but replied that way.

"Because it will be a racy evening."

"Ewwwww oppa! Too long in the U.S and you've become more ert than usual!"

"Well you thought of me being racy first. Aren't you the erted one? ;)" Replied Suga.

"Erghhhhhh." 

"Let's both be erts." 

"I'm going to call Jin eomma."

"Not Jin hyung!"

"Mauahahhahahahh!" I added a satan like emoji laughing out loud.

"Wait where are you bae?" Asked Suga, and I think he has forgiven me. We forgoted what we were talking.

"I just finished school. I'm at a convenience store." I replied.

"School? Hws ur school? Gud?? Did any peeps disturb u? If thy do, tell them Min Yoongi the infires man came n about to break them ~(°□°)~"

"Anii. No guys disturb me. If thy do, i will tell ,my bruh whom like Kumamon came 2 destroy u ol." I laughed so hard. I feel bad to lie to him but there's no choice. I don't want Suga to get worried. 

Once , a guy just place a hand on me back in the U.S and Suga straight punched his face. The guy bleeded like hell and I had to stop Suga. He was like a total maniac when it comes to man trying to flirt with me or touch me.

V on the other hand did the same. But he is scary too. Once he, Jimin and I went to a convenience store and it was 2 a.m in the morning. I just went to another section to get a drink but a drunked man touched my hair. 

I was shocked. He then touched my hand and talked dirty. I screamed and kick the guy in his private area. V and Jimin hurriedly ran over and threw their things on the floor, grabbed the man and dragged him outside. Things went ugly after that. V piggy backed me since I was too scared after what happened.

Damn how did I forget Chimchim and Tae tae? I should give them a call too..

"U tell them all rite. I'll bring Kumamon too. We will bring justice! Ahahah" Suga made a joke.

"Hahahah okey Suga!" I added many laughing emojis and so did him.

"So get home safely Jungie. Don't go home late. Go now~" 

"Arasooo oppa. Btw, focus on ur music. Who knws we can meet one day when I become an idol like u." I replied.

"Eii why wait one day. U can do it early I know! I'm always rooting 4r u Jungie~~" 

"Neee oppa! Fighting!!" I ended the chat with a thumbs up emoji and so did he. Then I sipped my orange juice as I went to gallary in my phone.

I smiled when I went through my old pictures of me and BTS. Suga was so hype in the pics along with goofy V. They loved using my phone to take their selcas.

I picked one of Suga's picture. He took the picture by using my phone too.


 

I then added " Boy, I've known you very well~" A cheezzy line from the song of Bee Gees- More than a Woman, to go along the picture.

I then posted it on my sns page.

Instantly I got the first like from V. Lol, is he online? Then followed by my friends from America and friends that i dont really know ahahah.

All of a sudden, a comment from Suga.

"Of course u know the handsome swaggy prince ~(flips hair)"

"Heol ahahahha" I replied.

*hearte pyong pyong* There was a notification. I've been tagged in a picture by Suga.

What is he up too?

I click on it and saw one of my old picture back in U.S. I took that pic from Suga's phone ahhaaha.

"I've seen you growing every day~
I never really looked before~
But now you take my breath away~"He caption this with my picture.

"Awwww. I know you loved me ahahahahah." I commented it and like the picture because he continued the Bee Gees song in the picture.

"Duhhh~ :3" He replied.

I quickly went to private chat with him.

" Suddenly you're in my life
A part of everything I do" I smiled while texting him. 

" You got me workin' day and night
Just tryin' to keep a hold on you" He replied. 

"Here in your arms I found my paradise
My only chance for happiness~ 

(>°□°)>" I added the funny icon.

"And if I lose you now ,I think I would die" He replied. 

"Ahahah gud job!!" I texted him.

"Ahahah swag~ We'll let's chat later bae! Better chat with me! If not I will haunt u in ur dreams! I gotta go film now~ annyeong ♡" Suga replied.

"Sureee. Nee annyeong~ Take care ^3^" I ended the conversation 'again'.

I stood up from the bench and skipped over to home. I was so happy and I can start break dancing on the street like a crazy moron.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V:

Junghan was eating a lolipop while Mingyu was faning himself with one of his flat notebook. 

"Erghh it's hot!" Vernon said in English.

"How about we all buy some ice blended smoothies. Wouldn't it be good?" Suggested The8.

"It would but I don't want aunt's cooking to be cold by the time we reach home." Woozi complained.

"Well it's true." Joshua added.

"Are you sure you're not rushing home to see where Krystal went?" Wonwoo asked.

"Anii." Woozi jumped up a little to adjust the weight of his bag on him.

"It bothers me to see how Chanyeol-ah act towards Krystal-shi."Dino said.

"Yeah, I know right. She is new to school and I don't get what he wants from her." Jun said.

"Something is definetly off with him and her."Seungkwan added and that words made Woozi curious.

Mingyu started running home and that shocked Woozi and the rest.

"Yahhh! Eodiga??" Shouted Dk.

"To check whether she is with EXO or at home!"Mingyu shouted as he ran fast with his long legs.

"I-is it really Mingyu??" Jeonghan was shocked because Mingyu acted differently.

"Ahh! Wait for me!" Woozi ran after Mingyu and followed after Dino, The8 and the rest.

At home:

Mingyu took off his shoes and entered Seventeen's house. He skied on the floor and ran into the laundry room and jumped down the hole on the floor carefully. He then ran through the tunnel and jumped up the hole in Krystal's house laundry room.

"Krystall!! Krystal!!"Mingyu shouted in the house.

Woozi and the rest also entered the house.

"Dudes, what are you guys doing?" Seungyoon came down the stairs and crossed his arms.

"Anneonghaseyo hyung and jusunghapnida." Bowed Mingyu and so did the boys.

"By any chance did Krystal came home?" Asked Woozi.

"Not yet why?" Asked seungyoon, acting all suspicious.

"Ani..She forgot her textbook." Mingyu lied.

"It's okey I can pass it to her." Told Seungyoon as he handed out his palm.

"Ohh! I forgot! It's at home. I will pass it to her later." Mingyu scratched his head

"I'm sorry hyung for taking you time." Bowed Mingyu and then left.

The boys that are left behind seemed awkward with Seungyoon.

"I'll be going hyung. Anngyeongiseyo." Bowed Woozi and then left with the boys.

"That was weird....Krystal made so many friends! Thats why the were really concerned. Ahhh good friends." Mumbled Seungyoon as he made way to the kitchen.

My p.o.v

I reached home not long, threw my shoes at the shoes rack, opened the door and then i hopped on the sofa in the living room.

I was still on my phone. I decided to give a call to V. I think he would be pretty upset. It's been 3 months including this month that I didn't pick up his calls and video calls.

"Ahemmmm." Seungyoon coughed and crossed his arms in front of me.

"Oh annyeong oppa." I smiled brightly.

"Annyeong Jungie~ Why are you late?" Asked Seungyoon, while he looked suspiciously at me.

"Oh sorry oppa i went to buy a drink- Wait. How did you know I was late? Were you stalking me?" I looked at oppa with my right eyebrow raised.

"I don't have time to even bath but I got time to stalk you?" Seungyoon asked sarcastically while leaning on the wall.

"Then explain how did you know I was late?" I asked and switched off my phone to focus on Seungyoon.

"Well the Seventeen boys ushed in looking for you so I knew school ended early." Said Seungyoon.

"Oh..wait did you say the boys looked for me?" I asked.

"Yeah, they wanted to return your textbook or something." Seungyoon scratched his head.

"Textbook?" I wondered.

"Thanks oppa. I will ask them later." I told and then I switched on my phone again.

"Well wash up and eat your meal aunt prepared on the dinning table." Seungyoon smiled.

"Ok oppa." I smiled brightly.

"Also, wanna join the game i'm playing. Until Dawn on Ps4?" Seungyoon ran and stopped halfway on the stairs to ask me.

"OMYGOD!! That's my favourite game!! I will join later ok!! Please!!" I sat up excitedly.

"Ok baby Jungie~" Seungyoon smiled happily and ran up.

I look down on my phone and saw V's message. I frowned instantly after seeing the name 'V' on my phone. I took my bag, phone and I rushed up to my room. I changed into my comfy clothes and I decided to bath later after having my meals. After changing, I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone on the side table. I saw V's snapchat videos, texts, pictures and he tagged me in every picture and videos of him in his instagram. I frowned and I was scared to message him. All of a sudden, I got a message from V.

"How are you Jungie?"
"You eaten?"
"I haven't eat today. Well don't worry, I'm fine :) "

I saw his message. My finger itched and I typed.

"I'm fine Taehyungie oppa. You should eat! Take care of yourself!" I sent. Instantly it was seen by V.

My phone rang and it was V calling me. My mind went blank. I was afraid he was going to scold me. I panicked and quickly answered his call.

"....." I kept silent and wanted to hear V talk first but I knew he was doing the same thing I did.

"Soo Jungie?" V asked quickly and with a shaky voice.

"..Oppa..jaljineso?" I asked him and I felt so bad. I felt like hitting my head for asking that question.

"Sooo Jungieeee!" V burst in tears. I can hear him cry so bad.

"Op..pa.." I kept silent.

 

"Wae? Why you did that to me! Didn't we promised! Not to leave each other!!" V cried so loud.

"Oppa...Taehyungie oppa. Pleaseeee don't cry. I feel so bad..." I bit my lip.

"You should be! You left me! Not a worddd you told that you're g-goig to K-korea." V started shuttering.

"Oppa.. i know...I did this for a reason.." I clenshed my fist at my heart.

"You changed! Is it because you don't me! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME!!" V cried as if it's his last moment of his life.

 

"OPPA!! Kemanhaee!! I love you so much okey!! We promised not to leave each other! Yes i Left but I still tlk to you!!" I told quickly with my voice a little raised.

"Yeah f-for after how many months you called me!" V cried and it made me teared up.

V never cried. He is always smilling no matter how hard is his life.

"Sooo Jungieee waeee??" V cried.

"Oppa listen to me..I never wanted to do this or make you cry. I am sincerely apologizing and I hope I can make it up to you." I cried.

"How can I forgive you just like that. Everyday, everytime, every-m-minute, every second I messaged you and let you know how I was doing for 4 months. Y-you just ignored. I-i know you won't know how I feel. But I swear to God it stings so much." Cried V.

"Oppa...calm down...I...I am.. truly sorry." I cried because I couldn't bear how V kept on crying.

"Oppa you love me right?" I asked.

"ANI!!" V raised his voice while crying.

"Oppa, i love you okey. I don't care whether you don't love me. You're my best friend. Jimin, Jungkook, Rapmon, Jin, Suga, J-Hopie and you. I adore you guys so much. Suga will explain everything. But first calm down Taehyungie..I can't hear you cry.."Tears began rolling down my cheeks as I fell on my back on the bed.

"I never loved anyone like I do to you. Even when you were chubby and cute, I was your first bestfriend right? I always took care of you right? I-i never tease the way you are. I always cared and loved you Soo Jungie-ahhhh." V hardly could breath when he is talking.

What V said was true..But what he is saying now is it a confession?

"Ye..oppa..I remember seeing you at the abandont park. I ran because I was scared of you guys and you caught me right before I could get hit by a car." I smiled and sniffed.

"I know.. I remember everything..I was your everything after that but you betray me." V sniffled while talking in his cracked voice.

 

"Ani.. oppa..I didn't betray you.." I said but somewhat I felt like really betrayed them.

"...Well did Suga hyung knows why you ditched us for so long?" V's dep voice gave me a chill through the phone.

"Yeah..he called me awhile ago and I explained everything.." I bit my lip and hoped V doesn't get mad because he wasn't the first person I called.

"Oh..so he was the first to know why." V sounded jealous but I just kept quite.

"Well Soo Jungie leave that aside, I got a bunch of stories I want to tell you that happened in this 3 to 4 months." V sounded tired and sick because I could hear his heavy breathing through the phone but he insisted to tell the story so I just have to listen, after all what I did to him made him cry.

"Go on oppa, I love your stories." I smiled.

"Even if I was going to tell the story, doesnt mean I forgive you. When I come to Korea and then you will have to face the concequences." V said in his deep cracked voice.

"Well, I look forward to it." I didn't know what to say so I just go with the flow.

V began telling what happened to them after I left. Suga almost set his dorm on fire. Luckily Jin stopped the fire before it could burn the whole dorm down. Jimin and V himself went missing for a few days. Jimin was too depressed that he sunk himself in the tub and wanted to drown in the water. Every night he would do the same thing over again and just cry alone in the bathroom. Rapmon was always trying to cheer him up but Jimin was too depressed to even be himself. J-Hope began taking pills and he tend to faint a lot because of overdosing. He was sent to the hospital a couple of times and then he became better. He stopped overdosing but he locks himself up almost everyday in the dorm. 

V told that when he dissapeared, he would do things that go against the law. Such as spray painting on the street and then he would cause ruckass with guys there. Get beatings and such. He also once tried ending his life by drowning in the sea but Jin saved him. He didn't breath when Jin brought him out from the sea, so he called the ambulance and they took V to the hospital. V woke up after 2 days an then he went back to the dorm and lock himself up jus like J-Hope did.

Jeon Jungkook in another hand, rarely comes back home to the dorm after Krystal left. He was often outside, picking fight with random people. But luckily he cam home a week ago to the dorm and started to behave normally.

 

After hearing all this, my heart ache. They are Bangtan Sonyeondan. Idols. But they are behaving like this because I left them. It isn't normal. Though they are my best friends, why would they be corrupted till like this? They have an image they have to show the world but then things turned out of hand...because of me?

So time flies, because V was telling me alot of stories and from sad he started behaving active and hyper like he used too. So I also exchange stories by telling him what happend in my daily lives.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V:

Woozi was strumming his guitar at the living room of their house. DK was changing channels to check with program was a little entertaining. Jeonghan was checking through his sns and can't stop smilling because he's been talking to girls all day through the phone. Mingyu kept through darts at the dart board and all of a sudden, he groaned.

"Aishh!"

"Waeyo Mingyu-ah?" Woozi stopped strumming his guitar and looked ta Mingyu instead.

"It's about Krystal." Mingyu walked over to the sofa opposite Woozi and then he sat.

"What about her?" Woozi looked at him curiously.

"She is not back at all! She must be having fun with her EXO guysss. Oh wow. She must've said, oh oppa you are so manly. Hhhehee. Hohooho." Mingyu imicked a girlish voice to act as if Krystal was saying those words in the end of the sentence.

"Yah. Chigule!" Woozi hissed at Mingyu for talking about Krystal that way.

"AH wae! Aren't I right? Even when we went to aunt's house because she prepared lunch, Krystal was not there for lunch. That must be she is out with EXO and she is having fun." Mingyu crossed his arms and sighed.

"Yeah, I too asume the same thing." Jeonghan switched off his phone and looked at Woozi and Mingyu while he crossed his legs.

 

"ISH! I still actually don't get what is noona relationship with Chanyol-ah?" Said Dino while walking in the living room. He must've heard the conversation that's why he came.

"Yeah. It smells so fishy. Chanyeol-ah and Krystal-shi. These two." Mingyu rubbed his temples with his fingers because he was getting stressed out.

"Once you told me Chanyeol wasn't the type to make friends with girls or be close to them .Even if he flirts, it's not up to the level like how he's disturbing Krystal." Dk said and looked at Woozi.

"That is true." Woozi put his guitar aside.

"During chidhood time, me and Chanyeol don't have any friends. Not one- oh wait..I remebered.."Woozi widen his eyes. An assumption has came across his mind. The fact he wanted to say its true and deny at the same time. Is Krystal the childhood friend of Woozi and Chanyeol, was it just Chanyeol's ex or a best friend? He knew during young times, a girl named Soo Jung was their friend too but Woozi forgot her front name. It was long back, and Woozi forgot.

One thing he knew, he had a crush on the girl name Soo Jung back in the days. He and Chanyeol would always become rivals when they are next to Soo Jung.

RAPMONSTER'S P.O.V (AMERICA):

I walked over to Jimin's room while carrying a tray of food that Jin had prepared. Jimin rarely eats these days. He's been looking thinner than before. He would always isolate himself in his room after practise was over.

"Jimin-ah, I'm coming in." I knocked his bedroom door and called out his name before entering his room.

I saw Jimin sitting on the floor at the corner of the room. He was just blank. Nothing to do. And just stared at the wall.

"Jimi-ah." I called out at Jimin and he finally snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me.

"Oh hyung..gumawo." He forced a smile.

I put down his tray of food on the table near his bed and I saw his earlier food were half eaten.

"Jimin-ah, come here for a second." I said and sat on his bed.

Jimin stood up and walked towards me like he had drained out all of his energy. It was sad to see him this way. I'm his hyung after all. I should take care of him. If he continues like this and his fans sees him like this, things could be worse.

"Jimin-ah, we have to talk this out. You should eat your food time to time. Look at yourself. You look like a walking dead." I said and Jimin forced a chuckle.

"Hyung, i'm sorry. I know I'm foolish and dumb when I say this but...I really can't stop thinking about her.." Jimin said in his weak voice.

"Somethings you just have to let go in life. You think I'm not pissed off and sad when Soo Jung left us? I am. But I learnt to control these emotions and move on. Life doesn't end here. It goes further, deeper and I will tell you, things like this would be normal as time goes." I said, trying to encourage Jimin.

 

"Hyung, I know...but at least a call from her will do. A text..I'm trying to move on but the memories keep coming back and I'm just worried whether is she ok or not." Jimin started shedding tears.

"Oh man..Jimin-ah, do you think she will even be worried about you? Us? I bet she has forgotten us. You shouldn't think of other but yourself in this situation." I said and pat Jimin's back.

"Hyung..I just can't..you know me right..I just can't...I really want her back...I will go through hell to get her if I can.."Jimin cried and leaned to my shoulders. He just cried and I just stood there, letting him. He needs to let those feelings out so as a hyung and a friend, I was just doing my part.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V:

I was standing by Jimin's bedroom door. I heard everything. I was too upset. Everyone here is. I walked away to V's bedroom because we share the same bedroom. As I open the door, I was so shock to see V looking fresh after bathing; and he was siting by the dressing table, combing his hair.

Normally I would just flop on the bed and I always see him watching the videos and photos taken by Krystal but this time everything was different.

"Hyung..is everything alright?" I asked and then I threw my beanie on to my bed.

"YES. Everything is so perfect now." V was smilling happily.

"Well what happened hyung?" I walked over to my bed that is near the dressing table and I sat facing V.

"Kry. Stal." V said is one by one.

"What about her? You forgotten here that's why you are happy?" Jungkook asked.

"Nop. I talked to her on the phone for hours." V smiled happily.

"Hyung, I know that's a sweet dream but please don't do that again." I didn't believe a word he said.

"Who said I was dreaming. Look." V opened up his phone and showed the minutes that they facetime and talked on their sns conversation.

"Hyung! Why didn't you call me?! I want to talk to her too! Why she called you not me?!" I had mixed feeling of anger, sad and happy in the same time.

"JIMIN!! I GOTTA TELL HYUNG!!" I ran out of the room to tell Jimin. I really don't want to see hyung cry anymore.

I barged into Jimin's room and that shocked Rapmon and Jimin in the same time.

"Hyung!" I raised my voice.

"Wae?" Jimin wiped his tears.

"It's about Krystal." I said. At that moment, Jimin's eyes widen with his bloated face that shows he cried and Rapmon stood up.

MY P.O.V:

 

I was in the dining room. While eating alone, I remebered the things I used to do with Suga and his friends.

We used to go out late night that even my mom will get mad at me for doing that. We will run in the streets for fun. Grab smoothies. Suga will even piggy back me and run with his friends to the theathre. If the movie was all romantic and boring, we would just throw our popcorn and get the hell out of there.

We hit the arcade, go to parties , Jin will also drive us to lake sides at night and we would all just lay on the ground and star gaze.

We would also dance all goofy and record it. But it was all fun because I was still chubby and they never think of me as an annoying person. They accepted me as who I am. That's why my love towards them was so great. After I lose weight, with the help of Leo, they never change their way of treating me. But they did kept saying how I look more beautiful.

"Well, I'm fab fab fabulous~" I sang pewdiepie's song.

I then smiled at the thought of them. I missed them. When can I meet them..

All of a sudden, my phone rang. I lazily took out my phone from my pocket and it was from aunt.


 


Next chapter: Krystal has to clean her next door house that belongs to her grandma- A little frustrated because she is still new to Korea yet she has to clean the house- Seventeen were acting mad and cocky at Krystal- They kept disturbing her non-stop- Mingyu grabbed her arm and asked who is Chanyeol to her- Krystal did facetime with BTS- Rapmon was pissed off- Her 2 unnies came back home from a trip that Krystal didn't even knew- Walking- Saw mysterious figures- Krystal was scared and she stared racing home- While cleaning the house, she saw EXO standing before her eyes- Aunt told that she already agreed to help aunt and take care of them- Krystal was confused because she agreed to take care of kids not teenage boys- AND THERE IS MORE TO HAPPEN.

HEYYYY GUYSSSS!! Sorry for the lame chappy that is crappy T_T. I finally moved out from  my old home with mom. yeah. I demanded a laptop from my dad and luckily he bought it. So now it's easy for me to update!! My parents are going to divorce soon so I just drift in the world of kpop and not think of the reality. Oh welll~ I'm truely sorry for the late update. I know u guys want to throw rocks on me, well I deserve it :'<

Anyways, I'm seeking for co-authors so if you guys are interested please do pm me. I'm just scared if I ask you guys, you will feel like I'm annoying you or something ahahaha... Well i have that feeling so I'm scared to ask ahahha. Also I was thinking to open an insta acc. Like for BTS and Seventeen; edits and memes. If interested don't forget to pm me. I'm just a kawaii potato, I mean no harm '-'