Michin Gogatae

Attention Boys! I'm Different



I woke up early as usual. I stretched my arms and opened my eyes slowly. I smiled at the thought of school. I wonder what is ahead of me in school. I quickly got out of bed and then took a bath. I changed into my normal clothes because I havent buy yet my uniform. OH WELL~


 

I combed my hair and put on powder on my face to give a fresh look. I then put on some perfume so that I wont smell bad. I then took my bag, earphone and phone when I walked out of my room. I put on my socks and shoes. I open the gate and I just focused on my phone. I was checking out my song playlist.

"" It sounded like a guy coughed somewhere near me. 

I looked on my right since the sound came from there and I saw the Seventeen boys leaning against the wall in front of my house.

"Dude..the hell?" I looked at them disgustingly.

"Well what took you so long. Hurry let's go." They all walked towards me. S.Coups put his hand over my shoulder and Vernon lock my arm and the rest was following us.

"Yahhh!!" I screamed of embarrasment and quickly jumped out of their grasp. I turned back and look at them.

"Wae??" Dino asked as if this was all normal.

"What do you mean wae? You frickin touched me. By the way, why are you guys waiting for me?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"We're here to bring you to school." Woozi cleared his throat and spoke from the back of his friends. Though I couldn't see him but I knew it was him speaking.

"Well I didn't ask this. So run along without me to school." I told firmly.

 

"Well nop can do princess~" Jeonghan told while smilling.

"Wae?" I shot daggers at his beautiful yet michieveous face.

"You see, we made deal. Not to you.." He walked closer to me while his friends did the same.

"..."I looked at them with a little fear.

"But to your ee-monim." He smirked.

"What deal..?" I let go of my hand.

"To take care of you~" Mingyu grinned and grabbed my hand.

Jeonghan put his hands over my shoulder and both of them dragged me to school. I litterally froze. Why did aun made the deal? What is her problem? What did she do? Is it a lie?

" Guys...we shouldn't be doing that to her..Let her walk on her own." I could hear Woozi saying that  from the back.

"I agree." Joshua added.

"Shireoyo~"Both Jeonghan and Mingyu said.

I was barely listening actually. I'm literally thinking alot of things. Ugh...it's making me dizzy. Wait! What is the catch for their deal!?

I quickly jumped infront to be realeased out of their grasp and that made all of them startled by my sudden action.

"What is aunt's catch?" I looked down with my rage burning up in me.

"What?" Jun asked.

"What is the friggin catch for the deal she made??" I raised my voice.

"Oooh fiesty." Mingyu grinned again.

"Nothing noona. She's been a good aunt to us all too. SO, all she asked us was just to keep an eye on you and take care of you. That's it. No catch." The8 said.

"Bwo?" I was confused. Frickin 13 guys and to be frank, 13 handsome guys are willing to take care of me and be all skinshippy just bescause aunt was good to them..that doesn't MAKE ANY SENSE.

"Guys! If you wanna lie, don't go that far. Don't make stuff up especially with my aunt in it." I rubbed my temples because I was starting toi get a headache.

"As if we wanna make stupid things up." Jeonghan said in a sarcastic tone.

I look at them in disbelief. Is this true.

"Umm..if you guys wanna still go on with this conversation..can you hurry up or I'll just head to school first. It's late.." Woozi scratched his head.

"But guys, can't we not treat her like that and just treat her comfortably. I understand how she doesn't like the way you guys are handling with her." Woozi told as he slid his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

 

"Krystal if you mind, let's go." Woozi walked in front to my side.

"Woozi here don't know how to talk to woman indeed." Vernon scoffed and Seungkwan laughed.

Woozi turned around and just stared at them. 

 

"Heheh..what are you staring at? Who said that? I didn't say anything." Vernon smiled nervously and looked away.

 

"Heol." I giggled at their lil fight.

 

"Let's go Krystal." Woozi said as he walked ahead.

 

"Yolo~" I showed my peace sign at them boys and just followed Woozi.

 

Author's P.O.V:

 

"Dude, I know he is not good with girls but he just left us with a girl." Seungkwan said.

 

"Oh my god.." Joshua added.

 

"You're not supposed to say 'oh my god'." Vernon said.

 

"Not now Vernon!" They all shouted.

 

"Krystalll!! Woozi!! Waitt!!" Wonwoo pushed Mingyu and ran after Krystal and Woozi.

 

Mingyu started running after them and so did they all.

 

My P.O.V:

 

Woozi literally walked beside me but I didn't mind because he didn't care about me. He is actually different from his friends. I'm glad.

 

We actually reached school early, luckily. The boys were just chatting at the back of me. I actually kept my distance from them. I saw some girls were squeeling when thy saw Seventeen. Yo girls, you gotta chill~

 

I thought that things are going fine since the Seventeen boys didn't call my name or talk to me. But yeah, again, karma me.

 

"Krystal noona! Do you wanna hang out during lunch?" Dino ran up to me and ask.

 

The girls look at me suspiciously when Dino called me out of the blue. Some of then just stood aside and kept on squeeling for Seventeen.

 

I pretended I didn't listen to Dino and kept on walking but then he stood in front of me. I stopped at his sudden actions.

 

"Piqeo." I said to him.

 

"Noona, you didn't answer me. Let's hang out during recess. Okey?" Dino smiled and ask me cheerfully.

 

"Umm.." I look around and saw the students started whispering and looking at me.

 

. ttt.

 

"Dino-ah, what is it?" Woozi stepped in our conversation and ask.

 

"I'm asking her wether she'll hang out with me during recess." Dino told Woozi.

 

"Now is not a good time Dino-ah. We'll be late." Woozi told Dino as he looked around.

 

"Is he helping me?" I thought to myself.

 

At the same time, Seventeen boys came towards me since they were curious about the comotion, I guess.

 

"Hyungggg. It's between me and Krystal." Dino told Woozi.

 

Mingyu straight put his hand over my shoulder and Jeonghan stood beside me. More tttt. They're like a sandwich and I'm like a ham because they're squeezing beside me.

 

"Dino-ah, perhaps you're trying to steal Krystal before us." Mingyu smirked.

 

"A-aniii." Dino shuttered with embarresment.

 

"Dude. Guys. I'm not a toy and let me go to class." I shook my body so that Mingyu will put down his hands from my shoulder and he did.

 

"What are you guys doing?" Victoria pushed Jeonghan aside and held my hand. 

 

"Victoria." I was suprised.

 

"Are you trying to steal my friend now." Victoria looked at them.

 

"Ani. We're just having a decent conversation." Wonwoo said.

 

"As if." I said as I turned around.

 

"Let's go Vic!" I said and then we marched away from them.

 

But I can feel everyone especially the crazy girls are staring at me. But come on..This ain't serious.

 

"Vic! You're a real life saviour!" I clutched her arm and thanked her happily.

 

"Nahhh. It's nothing." Victoria smiled brightly.

 

"Do you know Seventeen by any chance?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. They're my cousin rivals. But I'm close to Jun and The8" She told.

 

"Ohh. Wait. Cousin rivals? Who is your cousin?" I asked.

 

"Tao from EXO." She told.

 

"Woah. I didn't see that coming..That's a major bomb." I really did'nt expect her to be related to Tao.

 

"Anyways, wanna go to class. We're getting late." She smiled.

 

"Well lets' charge!" I pointed my index finger infront and linked arms with her to class.

 

When we reached my class, I saw Seventeen and EXO. They were being boys as usual. Playing here, running there, and shouting everywhere. I saw Chanyeol looking at me.

 

I just made my way to my seat but I felt sad all of a sudden because D.O was no where to be found. He was like my forst friend who was really kind.          

        

 

After 2 of my classes ended. I had to part ways with Victoria. I had to go to an art class. Yeah we learn other subjects beside singing and dancing.

 

I took my books and quickly left the class before Mingyu or any of his friends call me.

 

I walked down the hallway but then there was a group of girls walked towards me. Their face was full of heavy makeup, fake eyelashes and they look at me with hatred. Damn, did I do any wrong?

 

"Neo!" The girls call me out but pretended I didn't hear them.

 

"Yah neo!" One of the girl stood infront of me.

 

I just stopped and look at thier faces.

 

"What are you trying to do?" Trying to steal our hot vamp Mingyu is it?" The girl with a bun up do shouted at me.

 

"Not only that. What is it with you and them? Woozi seemed comfortable to talk with you. Are you seriously trying to seduce him?" The girl with red lipstick yelled.

 

"Not only that! WHY THE HELL DINO CALLED YOU NOONA?! WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" She grabbed my collar.

 

I looked at her calmly with my cold eyes. I was really pissed but I calm myself down. I pushed her hand down from my collar and just walked pass them. 

 

"Heol! Yahhh! I'm frickin talking to you!" She screamed at me and then from behind me she pulled my hair.

 

"Ahh!" . That crazy girl pulled my hair. It hurts like hell.

 

"Let go!" I shouted back but she laughed with her friends.

 

She then pulled my hair down so I fell on my back.

 

*Dum*

 

I winced in pain because my back hurts. The girls from behind me walked in front of me and giggled. 

 

"Don't go near our oppas or even speak to them. I hate girls like you, always trying to get guys' attention." The girl with heavy makeup told bratily.

 

I shot dagers at those girls.

 

"Are you talking about Krystal or yourself because it seems you are talking about yourself." A familiar voice came behind me. 

 

The girls looked suprised. The footsteps from behind me finally came in front of me. I could see the person's face and it was non other than D.O.

 

"Oppa..its not wha-" The guy with red lipstick shuttered but was only cut of by D.O.

 

"I don't get it with you girls. Hurting other girls who didn't do any wrong. Who do you think you are?" D.O kept his hands in his pocket and his face looked serious.

 

"Oppa.." The girls looked at the floor, feeling guilty and ashamed.

 

"Don't oppa me. What you're doing, I can report to the police. Luckily she wasn't injured badly. If not, you guys are dead meat." D.O stepped closer to the girls.

 

"Just because Seventeen talked to her, you guys are burning up. Huh. Come on, that is so low of you." D.O said and I saw the girls started tearing up.

 

"Scram maggots. I don't ever want to see you girls ever again. By the way, if you ever lay a finger on Krystal, you won't be attending school ever again.

 

The girl cried and then ran far from our sights. Then, D.O turned around and looked at me. I just realised that I was still on the floor.

 

"We gotta stop meeting like this." D.O smilled.

 

I think he means when some brats pick on me and I ending up on the floor.

 

"A-ah ye." I stupidly shuttered because from one second he turns to a satan and another second he is all squishy.

 

"Gwenchana?" He asked me as he kneeled down and hand out his hand.

 

"A-ah n-ne" I shuttered like an idiot again. I quickly reached out for his hand and grab it. He then gently pulled me up.

 

Ahhhh my back! I feel like an total grandpa now. I winched in pain silently and squeezed my eyes when I got up.

 

"Are you hurt?" He asked, still looking concerned.

 

"N-nop." I shook my head left and right.

 

"Aigoo~ Why you keep shuttering?" D.O pat my head.

 

I look at him, feeling embarrased. He then realised what he did so he quickly pulled back his hand and scratched his head.

 

"Aha aha aha! Sorry, I couldn't help it." He smiled but I felt reliefed all of a sudden. Like, someone cared actually for me.

 

Or is this one of a guy's trick. Hmmm.

 

"...D.O-ah, how did you know I talked to Seventeen that's why the girls was being harsh to me?" I asked while picking up my books that fell.

 

"I saw you this morning. They were talking to you and there were a lot of girls staring." He smiled and told as it was funny.

 

"Ahh..." I paced for a minute.

 

"Well, you guys seem pretty close" D.O told while helping me out with the books too.

 

"Well we actually liv-. I mean, we just know eachother." I smiled wryly.

 

"Well Krystal, be extremely careful onwards. These girls are fans and they would do things to hurt others just to be close to their oppas. It's normal. But don't worry. I'm here for you." D.O smiled.

 

"Chincha?" I asked.

 

"Ne. This is a promise." 

 

I just stood there and look at him blankly.

 

"Hurry up and go to you class. You're late." D.O smiled and nudged me.

 

"Shhhhhhhhhit! Ok! Thank u sooo muchh! Byee! See you later D.O!!" I quickly ran to my next class but I was the last one to arrive there.

 

RECESS PERIOD:

 

"Class is over ~ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah~" I was singing in my head happily. Victoria told me to meet her at the bench side near the garden side. Oh well.

 

Today I forgot to bring lunch. So I have no choice but to go to the cafeteria. Gahhhh.

 

I walked over to the food counter and look up at the board. There are varieties of fooda and drinks. There is even sherbet?! Dayummmm!

 

I realised there was a crowd of students running to the food counter and stared ordering but sadly i got pushed to the back.

 

"Oh come on!" I voiced out but the crowd of students infront of me whom were chattering loudly but they didnt hear me.

 

Soon the cafeteria was filled with noisy students. I can feel the pack of students pushing me. It was too crowded. But something was really weird. Like damn weird. I can feel someone was too close behind my back. 

 

I didnt bother and then I pushed some peeps and  bough a bun and a yogurt drink. I payed and then stood there, thinking whether I should buy some other food.

 

All of a sudden, I felt like someone did the same thing to me, standing to close to my back. I heard some girls squeeled or something. I was mad and the person behind me so I quickly turned around and I was so embarrased.

 

I looked up and it was Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

They were standing close to back..themm

 

"Anyyeong Jungie~" Chanyeol grinned and so did Baekhyun.

 

In a second, Chanyeol snatched my bun and my yogurt drink and ran while laughing out loud.

 

"...What? Wait!!! Myyy FOODDDD!!" I was so furious. That's my food. I freakin lined up for my food.

 

I quickly ran and chased them in the cafeteria. Baekhyun turned around and stuck out his tongue and then he turned back front while running.

 

Chanyeol quickly jumped over the bench while running. I just avoided the people in front of me while chasing after them.

 

"Yahhhh!! Yoda! Bacon!!! Give back my food!!" I screamed and chased them. We are now out of the cafeteria and to the hallway.

 

When they ran and turned left, i did the same but I skied and almost fell. I quickly regain my momenthem and continue chasing after them.

 

The laughed and ran up the stairs. 

 

"Gett downnn herrreee!!" I shouted and ran up the stairs too.

 

I looked up and saw those two boozos ran to the 2nd floor. I was a little far from them. As I got to the 2nd floor, I looked at my left and saw they were not to be seen. I turned my head to right and then saw at the corridor of the hall, there was someone shoes stuck out behind the wall. 

 

"I caught you Yoda boy!" I shouted as I ran towards the corridor and jump scare the person there.

 

"Annyeong~" Baekhyun acted cute.

 

"Huh?" I was bewildered because only Baekhyun is there not Chanyeol.

 

All of a sudden, I felt someone grabbed my wrist from behind, spun me and pinned me to the wall.

 

"Ack!" I let out a shriek from the sudden grasp.

 

It was Chanyeol, smilling teasily at me.

 

"What do you think you are doing?" I ask him angrily.

 

"I'm seducing you." He grinned at me with his sarcastic answer.

 

"Aishh. Let me go." I moved left and right but then Chanyeol gripped was hella strong.

 

"Why would I do that?" Chanyeol said it slowly as if he is trying to seduce me with his deep voice.

 

"Because I will scream and make all the students and teachers come for me and then get you guys expelled." I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

 

"Look where you are." Baekhyun laughed softly and then lean on the wall, right beside me.

 

I look left and right and then realised we were at the corridor of the 2nd floor hallway with a dead end and only a staircase to go up and down. It was quite and private.

 

"Students and teachers don't use this hallway. It's always quite here. If you scream, it will be a waste. Because they will not hear you." Chanyeol said and then smirked.

 

"What's you problem dude! All I want is my bun and drink back! Then we can be on our ways! If you want my food, you can have it!" I yelled.

 

"The problem is...i don't want your food. I want.." Chanyeol smiled seductively and then he looked up and down at me slowly at the end of his sentence.

 

I gulped my own saliva. Seriously panic-ing from the sudden situation. This never happened to me before so I don't know what to do.

 

"Ahhh Chanyeol-ah, this is not supposed to happen." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol didn't listen to Baekhyun and then his face came towards mine slowly. I widen my eyes and started to think what should I do to defend myself.

 

"CHANYEOL-AH." Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol away from me.

 

Baekhyun some what seemed angry. Lol, is he in love with Chanyeol or what.

 

I quickly got back to my senses and saw the stairs that is near to me. I ran and then again someone grabbed my wrist. I turned and it's none other than Chanyeol.

 

Silence filled the corridor.

 

"Do not remember me Jungie?" He asked with a soft voice and the eyes that begs me to remember him.

 

I shoke of his hand and then ran down the stairs.

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V: 

"Dude. What's wrong with you. We agreed to mess around with her. But why you did that? Thats considered harrasing." Baekhyun was angry to Chanyeol.

 

"Why do you care? It's just a joke." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and told.

 

"It's not right." Baekhyun told back.

 

"Well you seemed fine when I did this to other people." Chanyeol smirked.

 

"Don't try to catch this fish because this fish is on my hook." Chanyeol then walked away.

 

Baekhyun just stood in the corridor and then he looked at him hands. He was holding Krystal's food.

 

MY P.O.V:

 

Goshhhhh. Godddd. Why you have to do this to meeee.

 

I was literally crying internally.

I  ran to the 1st floor hallway and was basically feeling hungry. I was also searching for Victoria.

 

I think karma loves me so much that I heard Seventeen's voice coming towards my direction.

 

All of a sudden, felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned back and saw Baekhyun.

 

"Aishh! What do you want?!" I yelled at him. The students that passed by looked at me and I then realised my voice was loud.

 

"Mianhae. Chanyeol and I was just playing and I didn't realise he would do that." Baekhyun smiled wryly.

 

"Is that so..it's ok. Make sure your yoda friend doesn't do that again." I pointed my finger at his face.

 

"I will make sure! Igo~" Baekhyun took my hands and put my bun and yogurt drink on my palm.

 

"My foooddd." I smiled happily.

 

"Well let's see each other soon. Anyeong~" Baekhyun went back to being a happy virus and ruffled my hair before running away.

 

"..boys." I sighed.

 

"Ahemm." I heard Mingyu's voice.

 

I turned back and saw Mingyu, Woozi, Jeonghan, Joshua, Seungkwan, Dk, Vernon and Wonwoo looking at me.

 

Did they saw the whole thing..

 

"Cheating behind my back is it Krystal?" Mingyu pouted and crossed his arms.

 

"What were you doing with Baekhyun?" Jeonghan asked.

 

"Did he gave...you those?" Woozi askes as he pointed to the food on my hand.

 

"First, I'm not cheating with anybody. Second, It's my personal business to do anything with anyone. Third, it's my food. He stole and returned it to me." I said in a sarcastic tone but only the last sentence I told normally to Woozi.

 

I turned around and almost walked but then Wonwoo called me.

 

"Krystal, where are you going?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"Somewhere far from you guys." I raised and shook my hand as 'Bye' to them.

 

"Ehhh come on~ Let's hang out." I heard Seungkwan rushing over to me.

 

I quickly walked fast but then Seungkwan caught up to me. Seventeen did too. Jeonghan puts his arm over my shoulder whike walking.

 

"Princess let's grab lunch togther." Jeonghan looked down at my face, inches away.

 

"Stop calling me princess.. unnie." I added the unnie part just to make Jeonghan uncomfortable. I pushed Jeonghan but it only made him pull me more closer and tighter.

 

"Doesn't mean if you called me unnie, I will stop calling you princess." Jeonghan smiled.

 

"You brat." I pushed him again but he pulled in again.

 

The girls started looking at me angrily while passing by us. The boys whispered and looked shocked on what Seventeen are doing to me. This is getting out of hand.

 

"Jeonghan stop it! Krystal is uncomfortable." Woozi from behind, squeezed between me and Jeonghan and then split Jeonghan away from me. Woozi then walked in front of us.

 

"Awwww~" Seventeen was teasing Woozi because of what he did to save me.

 

"Aishhh." I turned around and hissed at them but Woozi turned around and stared at them. 

 

"Noona, you and Woozi make a good couple." The8 said. The boys then stared at The8. 

 

"Hwang man!" I used my palm and did an expression of almost karate choppin The8 but then Joshua slightly knocked The8's head and then smiled at me.

 

I sighed and then turned in front and then started walking.

 

"Krystal eodiga?" Mingyu asked loudly from behind.

 

"To the toilet. Why? Wanna follow me?" I asked him sarcastically.

 

"Can I?" Mingyu smiled cheekily.

 

"Eiii." I made a disgusted face and I swear I saw Woozi and S.Coups cringe when they heard Mingyu asked that erted question.

 

I then walked away and ran to the bathroom before any girls pull my hair again. I ran to the 1st floor toilet of the block I'm in and then locked the door once I entered.

 

I felt my handphone keep buzing that's why I need to pick up the phone.

 

I opened my phone and was suprised to see the caller's name.

 


 

 

 Hi subbiessss! Sorry I tried making this chapter great but it turned out like crap T_T I have so many excuses. Im really a terrible author...mianhaee!! I followed my mom n dad to the hospital every Saturday for my mom check up. Since she dont talk to my dad and he dont talk to her too, life been pretty hard (sighs) Yeah~ My dad has an affair blup blup blup long stowwyy. Anyways, i have been giving my mom medication and I learn to drive on my own to help my mom. Im 15 n I'm driving.YOLO. 

 

She has internal infection so yeah. Besides that, i'm finding time to make a demo tape for YG AUDITION. I'M GOING TO AUDITION. I was too busy recording bt its hard cuz i have 2 take care of my mom n help her business too. I couldnt find time to even update! But it didnt stop meehhh!! Because my dream is to be a badass girl singer. Not the y kind but the hip hop kind. I like wearing like a guy anyways. My dream is also to meet Woozi from Pledis Entertainment and sing a duet with him. Forget about Bigbang ahjusshies ahahahhah. 

 

My school ended too and next year is going to be a rough year for me. All of my friends are parting ways to a better school. Some are going to boarding school and normal schools. As in for me, my dad knows I love Kpop. He told me he even diccused to my elder bro about sending me to Korea International school. So I told him I wanted to go next year. But he was like "The hell? You drunk? Finish your form 5 studies 1st (17 year old studies)

 

So my friends are driving me mad to follow them to their next year school. I am also going crazy to record a nice video of me singing so that I can be a trainee of YG ENTERTAINMENT. Also I am tired of taking care of mom. But she is my mom anyways. Even is she makes me mad n tired, she is the one who gave birth to me. Hpw tired she must've been to take care of me.

 

Giving a big bow down, i'm truelly sorry when I say I will update but I didn't. Mianhae.

 

By the way, forget all the sadness. Yesterday I used my tv in the livingroom and set up the internet connection so I can use youtube at the tv. So I watched Oh My Venus drama. Guys I beg you. Watch it. My mom doesnt like kpop but she is in love with the drama. She only like Bigbang, CL n Jessi only. So when I watch it, it was up to ep 4 n the rest didnt air yet so I watched Seventeen Crack. There was one part when thy cut the part of Mingyu pulling Sassy Boo near and my mom cant get over it. She said  "Aww he's tall. Handsome. Look at his teeth, like yours(she means like mine. Yeah i do have it)" She kept saying Mingyu was hot. All i can do is laugh ahahahah.

 

 


  

 LEO VIXX- A man Krystal met in the airplan when she went to China. She was fat n chubby then. He promised to help her lose weight but eventually fall in love with her. (Something like Oh My Venus heheh but not So Ji Sub this time.)

 

Amber F(X)- Krystal's bestie who always care about Krystal. She is always worried and loves Krystal so much.

 

D.O EXO- The guy Krystal didn't expect him to be. D.O, if he likes a person he doesn't leave them. He will get obessed with them. A yandere i guess