Dorks

Attention Boys! I'm Different

The boys were standing in front of me and I was blurred out.

”What do you think you’re doing here?” The weird ear guy said.

”Umm chogi, this is our secret and private studio.” The guy that put his arm around my shoulder in the morning told.

”What are you doing here?” The weird ear guy raised his voice a little.

I froze that second, thinking what should I do. I quickly looked left and right and I saw there was a pillow on the sofa that is just beside me. I took that and swushhhh, I threw it at the weird ear guy’s face.

*Pam* It hit him. He closed his eyes and stood there still. He took a deep breath and his expression change. He looks pissed off. His friends were shocked. ! What did I do??!! His friends quickly went near the guy and ask whether he was ok. Before things get out of hand, I ran out of the studio.

AUTHOR’S P.O.V:

 

Sehun, D.O and Baekhyun came out of the studio and watched Krystal running far from the area. D.O was smiling because he felt the girl is an oddball and quite different. Sehun was just wondering ‘what the hell was that?’

”Isn’t that the new student we helped this morning?” Baekhyun asked s.

”Yeah.” Sehun told.

“What a weirdo.” Baekhyun smiled while remembering what happened earlier.

”Things are getting interesting.” D.O smiled happily.They went back in to the studio and they were confused to see Chanyeol chuckling.

”A pillow? Seriously? How..cute.” Chanyeol chuckled silently

MY P.O.V:

I ran far away from the area and to my class. Recess period had already finished. The Seventeen boys were in the class. Some were playing, dancing, listening to music and dozing off. I just opened up my textbook and tried studying on my own and tried forgetting what I did. When I saw the EXO boys entered after a while, I just look through the window, ignoring and pretending nothing had happened. I could hear some other classes girl squealing and standing in front of my class. They were looking at their so called ‘oppas’. I rolled my eyes and continued my work.

All of a sudden, I saw someone sit on my table and ‘his’ pair of hands close my book.I looked up and I tell you, bad luck has struck me.



”Say you’re sorry.” It was the weird ear guy.

”Wae?” I pretended nothing has happened.

”You threw a pillow on me.” I didn’t know what to say, I bit my lip and just look on my table.

”It was just a pillow.” I look up at him.



”I helped you this morning didn’t I, is this how you repay me?”He asked.

”I wanted to say thank you, but you walked away.” I told as I furrowed my eyebrows.

”You also entered our music studio without our permission.” He told.

”There wasn’t a sign saying people can’t go in or that is your ‘private’ music studio.” I was a little pissed off.

”Just say you’re sorry, Jungie.” He told.

When he said Jungie, my mind triggered. Today was my 1st day at school, how the hell he knows my nickname. This nickname I only tell to those close to me. How he knows?

”Ottokhe...ara?” I looked at him with my eyes widened.

”Just tell your sorry.” He said.

”Kemanhe Chanyeol-ah...” I heard the guy that helped me this morning said.

”Just tell your sorry. Why did you enter my studio? Why you threw a pillow at me.” He raised his voice while ignoring his friend.

”Pali Jungie.” He raised his voice. I almost yell at the guy but suddenly, there was a loud bang on the table.

*BANG!* It came from the Seventeen side.

”Kemanhe.” Someone told with a rough yet cute type of voice.

”Huh” The weird ear guy smirked.

”Pallliii.” The guy still continue to pester me.

”I think you don’t understand Korean is it?” The voice came again.

The weird ear guy body eventually blocked my sight so I lean back from my chair and I saw it was the pink hair guy whom told.

He was holding a rugby ball and he looked fiercely at the weird ear guy.

”It’s none of your bees wax. It’s between me and Krystal.” He told.

”Well.” The guy stood up and came towards my table.

 

His friends looked shocked and kept watching.

”It’s my business too.” He told with his left hand in his pocket and now he was standing beside my table near to the weird ear guy. Everyone owwweddd and then stayed silent. Even the girls outside of the class did the same.The weird ear guy stood up and faced the pink hair guy and wow. There is a huge height difference. Like literally.

”Little boy, go and mind your business else where. Or do you want money for candy?” He smirked and teased the guy.

”Yah! Neo!” I was angry.

”Yah!” Some of Seventeen members stood up and they looked pissed.They both just stared at each other. I then heard a lot of students running back to their class.

”Yah! You guys!” The teacher suddenly came in and hit the white board with her rattan stick. They just gave each other one last stare and then went back to their seats.

”Aish! You guys always love fighting! Why?? Is it hard to be friends? Every year and every day you guys fight! Especially this two groups.” The teacher yelled and pointed to the two famous groups.

”Why did the pink hair guy help me? But thank God he did. Btw, they fight? Every year?” I had questions going on and on in my head.

One thing I didn’t realized is that Victoria is not beside me. Maybe she has other classes to attend.

”Ok students. There are many empty seats as you know some students are divided in to second class during Science‘s period. So you have to fill up the empty spaces." I saw many empty seats but they all gave me the look ‘don’t come here hag’ so I just sat at my place. I understand..after all the commotion plus the morning audition. I opened up my book and just stare at the human body parts.

Suddenly, I heard the chair beside me being pulled and someone sat while putting his books on the table.I look at the right and I saw it was the guy whom helped me in the morning. He look at me and smiled.

 

”What do you want?” I was alittle rude because this is that tall yoda’s friend.

”Nothing. I just want to sit here.” He said.I just look at him, thinking, why the hell is he being nice to me.


”Why, is there anything on my face?” He smiled cutely and look at me.

”A-aniya.” I shuttered and look back at the book.
 

”D.O-ahhh.” A guy called out the guy beside me.

”Mian Kai. Today I’m sitting here.” He then look at the book.It was silent at first and we didn’t talk. All I could hear is the sound of his breathing. Erghhh why it gotta make me lose focus. It sound a lil’ hot. Hehehhe

”Mianhe.” D.O said.


“A-ah?” I suddenly gain back my focus and looked at D.O. He was looking at the teacher teaching but he said again.

”Mianhe. Because...of my friend. He’s not like that usually. But I don’t know why he’s behaving like that today..” D.O said while still looking in front and fondling with his pen.

”Ow-uhhh. Gwenchanaa.” I smiled at him.

”Ani..I’m truely sorry. He’s normally a cheerful person. But not today.” He said while still looking at the teacher.

”Gwenchana.” I said.

 

”Chincayo?” He looked at me with his big yes.
 

”Ne. Well I did wrong too. I threw a pillow at him despite he has helped me today.” I smiled wryly.

”That was hilarious actually. No one has dared to do that actually.” D.O chuckle and I felt like flower petals were falling on him. He looks so cute.

”Chincayo?” I asked him.

 

”Ne. Even our members. He’s a happy virus but at times he’s serious and a little moody.” D.O told.
 

”Ohhh kera kuna. But miannn..”I told.
 

”Aish. If you say that again. I will punish you.” He said playfully.

”Ok mia-.” I almost said again and he raised an eyebrow.

”Arassoo. Sorry.” I said ‘sorry’ in Englsih.

”Not fair.” We both giggled and the teacher looked at us.

”You guys. Are you even listening to me?” The teacher pointed her rattan stick at us.

”Ne seongsaenim. We were.” I said.

”Ok. Don’t make noises.” She said and both me and D.O bow our head a little.

”Okay everybody read chapter 3 page 10.” She said and staright walked to her table and sat. Minding her business on her phone.

”So, what’s your name?” I asked.

“Ahhh mian. I forgot to introduce myself.” He scratched his head.

”My name is Do Kyungsoo. But my nickname is D.O” He said.

”That’s Kim Jongin, Kai. Kim Jongdae, Chen, Kim Minseok, Xuimin. Wu YiFan, Kris. Zhang Yixing, Lay. Oh Sehun. Byun Baekhyun. Lu Han. Huang Zi Tao, Tao. Kim Joon Myun, Suho. And lastly, Park Chanyeol.” He introduced the members name softly so that the teacher don’t hear us talking.

”Ahhh kera. But may I ask you something?” I asked D.O.

”Sure.” He said.

”What’s between you guys and Seventeen?” I asked.

”Well....since first day of school..we were famous for our capability on making music but every since Woozi formed a group with his friends, he wrote endless music and it captured the judges heart too. So, it became a competition between us. I feel that hate grew from that moment.” He told.I stayed silent, thinking even that can happen..

”Btw, who is Woozi?” I asked.

”It's the pink hair boy. From Seventeen.” He told while taking down a few notes on the textbook.I slowly turn my head at Woozi who’s writing notes. He looked so concentrated.

 

I need to talk to him later. I then concentrated back on my study.

”Don’t you think hatting each other is wrong. Making music and showing to the world is only something fun. Music is made to make people dance and be happy. It is wrongly used in competition. I know it is to see who is better but don’t you think it’s wrong? When you work hard and make music, and then compete with other people, you’ll only create an enemy. Because the person who didn’t win, will think that his music is bad and then hold on a grudge on the person who won.” I told while doodling on my textbook.

”Well....you’re right...But if they both compete for fun and then say it was a fair competition, music wouldn’t be entitled wrong in the situation.” He said while smiling.

”Bravoo.” I said softly and clapped my hands softly without any sound.

 



He looked from the book to me and smiled.

AFTER SCHOOL:

 

After putting my things in my bag, Victoria entered the class and took her bag too.
 

”See you tomorrow chingu-ah.” She waved happily and then ran out of the class.
 

”Ne.” I said as I was still continuing putting my things in my bag. All the students had already left.

”We’ll be waiting outside ok.” Few of the Seventeen members said to Woozi and his friends while heading out of the class.I looked at them heading out while putting my things in my bag. The pastel purple hair guy looked at me while heading out and then winked at me.


”Bwo??? Heol!” I scoffed in disbelief. Typical type of boys. After putting my book, I turn back about to leave my table and was so shocked to see Chanyeol standing behind me, so damn close and he smile teasily.

 



”Ah kapjegia!” I blurted out from the sudden shock. He took a step- closer, closer and closer while I was just backing back until I hit the wall behind me. Deja Vu.


”Dude!” I shouted but he still came near. I was about to kick his shin but then he said something.
 

”See you tomorrow, Jungie.” He smiled, ruffled my hair, swing his bag back and just walked out of the class.

”Bwoyaaa. Aisssshh.” I was really pissed off. Do they have any shame doing this to me. I just fixed my hair back and noticed Woozi looking at me. I think he saw the whole situation. He coughed when he noticed me looking at him, and he just quickly took his bag and then almost walk out of the class.

”Chogi!” I quickly said.He stopped walking and then look at me. His friends were just behind him.

”Ne?” He look at me. Ok that’s weird because I’m almost Woozi’s height but he is taller than me. Dayummm.

”Umm..sorry about earlier. I really want to apologize and also thank you for helping me.” I bow at 90 degree bow.

”Ahhh, it’s okkk. No need to bow and thank me.” He quickly said in an embarrassed tone amd smiled.


 

”Ok then, annyeong. Again, thank you so much.” I said and then I walked out of the class. I’m not the type of girl try to be mushy mushy and ask the person out for dinner just to thank him. I know it sounds bratty but come on. He voluntarily helped so it’s not my fault. A simple ‘thank you’ is enough. But i admit as a girl, for the first time, my flutter for the first time when Woozi smiled and I have no idea why. I then just kept walking out from the school and to my home.
 

AUTHOR’S P.O.V:

The Seventeen boys were walking home from school.

”Yahh Woozi-ah! What was that?” Junghan asked Woozi while walking beside him.

”What?” Woozi just kept his blur face on and looked at Junghan while putting his hand on his shoulder.



“You stood up for the girl. What’s her name...AH! Krsytal!” DK added in.

”So?” Woozi let go of his hand from Junghan and looked up at s while walking.

”Come onnn. You never talk to girls at all. Never stood up for one too.” S.Coups said while nudging Woozi’s shoulders.

”What are you blabbing about. I just helped Krystal. She looked like she needed one.” Woozi said while putting his hands in his pocket.


”Well one thing got me bothering is how Chanyeol kept pestering Krystal. I mean he doesn’t do that. He always be like happy happy with the girls but he never ever scold them or even be the first to talk to them.” Said The8.

”You’re right..Maybe he knows her.” Vernon told while walking backward beside Woozi.

Woozi looked at Vernon with a doubt expresion.

“Woozi hyung, by any chance do you like the new girl?” Dino asked.

Woozi looked at Dino and then asked Joshua.

”Joshua-ah, do you have your guitar now?” Woozi asked Joshua who’s walking in the back, while looking at Dino’s face.

”Ahehe...hheh..” Dino laughed wryly and then quickly ran in front. Woozi chased after him playfully and so did the members until they reached their house.

MY P.O.V:


I had already reached the front door of my house. I lazily turned the knob of the door and as soon I stepped my foot in, am arm grabbed from behind my neck, pulling me in. I was head locked in this person’s arm and I know who is this.

”JONGSUKKKKK-AHHH LET ME GOOOO! I HAD A FRICKINNN WORSEE DAYYY!” I yelled at him while he just kept using his knuckles to rub my head. I feel like he’s digging through my skull. He then quickly let me go.

”Aishh!” I got mad and then I quickly kicked his leg.

”Yah!” He winced in pain and I just stuck out my tongue.

 

”Anyways..how’s you day?” He asked.
 

”. I told you already.” I said as I make way to the living room sofa.
 

”So, did any boys disturb you??” He jumped onto the sofa.

”..Ani” I said since I really don’t want to give my bro a hard time.

”That’s weirddd. My sister is hot. How can no one disturb you?” Seungyoon said as he walked in the living room with a hot cup of coco on his hand.

”Opppaaa! You’re jjang!” I laughed and Jongsuk just looked at me and Seungyoon with disgust.

”This creature? Hot?” He laughed sarcastically.

”Hardy ha ha.” I said as I hit his chest hardly with my elbow.

”Ack! Yah!” Jongsuk rubbed his chest and Seungyoon just did a thumbs up at me whom went up to her room. I went to my room and changed in this.



 *A~ nareul boda wae nuneul dollyeo da aneunde A~ A~* My phone rang at the same time when I fell on my bed on my tummy.

”Yeobeseyo?”

”Jungieee-ahh. How are you??” Omma asked me.

”Omma! I’m felling great and tired in the same time. First day of school but how are you omma?” I asked back.

“Chincha? Well don’t worry Jungie-ah. You’ll be alright at school. Well omma and appa-ga are alright.” Omma tell.

“Thanks omma. Well that’s good to hear omma.”

”Anyways how is your ee-mo and samchon?” Omma asked eagerly.


”They were very welcoming and friendly. I feel at home omma.” I smiled and told her happily.

”That’s good Jungie. Well how is Jongsuk-ga and Seunyoon-ga? Are they felling good too?” Omma asked with concerned.

”Neeee. They were alright and nosy as always.” I chuckled.

“Well, that’s my sons alright.” She laughed too.

”Then, omma I pray for your business to grow. Can’t wait to see you and appa on the headlines.” I smiled.

”Ne. We will Jungie. Don’t worry. So, I think you better rest Jungie ah. Saranghaeyo Jungie ah. Tell your oppa I sent regards to them, araso?” Omma told.

”Ne omma. Nado saranghaeyo. Araso omma. Annyeong.” I said.

”Ne.” She cut the call.I then just crawled on my bed to my pillow, got under my blanket, and slept.                 

                                                                       ⓬ᴥ⓱

*A~ nareul boda wae nuneul dollyeo Da aneunde A~ A~* I heard my ring toined played. I lazily searched for my phone and then picked it up. I answered the call and it was Jongsuk. I rubbed my eyes and tried listening carefully at him.

”WAEEE?” I asked.

”Come down asap. Dinner is ready. We also got so company so don’t be yourself.” Jongsuk said.

”Urghhhh. KK.” I ended the call, stretched my hands, and straight went to the bathroom. I washed my face and then i went to my dressing table that surprisingly aunt prepared for me. I combed my hair and still kept my self in my same clothes. Who the hell cares if we have a guest. I don’t want to entertain them by wearing something outstanding, beautiful, or whatever. I wear what I like. That’s fair enough. But I know my style. Always appropriate and cool. Not like those girls who wear short mini skirts and shirts that can show their everything. Hermmmm.

I took my phone, went out of my room, slowly went down the steps and then I stopped as soon I got down. Aunt’s cooking is on fire today. It smells hella delicious from here. I can say she improved from when I was young. I used to smell rotten soup or something until omma had to do the cookings.

”Ee-mo! You’re cooking smells so delicious? What did you cook...” I walked to the kitchen and then I stood silent as soon I saw the guests that mentioned by Jongsuk are some people I know.

”NEO!” I pointed my fingers at the boys in the kitchen.

”Krystal?!” They all look at me in disbelief. They were the boys from Seventeen.             

                         ⓬ᴥ⓱

We were all seated in the dining table. The table looks cramped up but they were smart enough to adjust themselves. I can’t stop looking at the boys over and over and I think so did they too. The pink haired boy named Woozi helped aunt to prepare the plates. The guy with 10:10 type of eyes helped aunt also to arrange the forks and spoons.



”Ee-mo why did you invited the ‘guests’ for dinner?” I asked.

”Well they live next door. I take care of them like my sons too.”

”And she always forces us with dinner when we are free.” The guy with girl type of hair said.



”I already told you, I will take care of you guy like my son.” Aunt said while putting the foods on the table.

 

"But why?" I asked.

”Actually they always help out when they see me carrying stuffs and once there was a theif broke in my house and they came in when they heard me screamed. They helped me like heroes.. That's why.” 

”Lamest excuse ever." I put my fork on the table.

”We asked them a favor join us on your dinner feast for the first amazing day of school.” Aunt said.

”Yeah amazing alright.” I crossed my arms and look at the purple pastel haired guy. He just grinned at me. showing his caninnes.



”Anyways, Krystal here, loves music, I think she is the same school with you guys right?” Aunt asked the boys.

”Yeah, but I don’t know them.” I said as I look at them coldly.

”Ee-mo. Is there anything else to help?” All of a sudden, Woozi popped beside aunt and asked her.

“Yes. Help Hoshi prepare the food.” She smiled and then Woozi began preparing the food on the dinning table.

”Anyways, don’t you know my pretty Jungie can play the guitar and piano?” Suengyoon butted in the conversation.

”Chincha?” A dove eyes guy looks brighten up.

”Umm..yeah. I can play and also compose musics. I’ve been doing that since I was small” I said.



“Shut up and eat your food.” Jongsuk looked irritated by the boys talking to me or something else.

”Yah!” I used my elbow and hit his chest. All the boys and my unnies laughed at our quarrel.

”Ack!” Jongsuk winced in pain. Seungyoon whom is beside me, quickly raised his hand up for me to give him a high five.

I did gave him a high five and we both laughed.

”Anyways, no wonder your music was really soothing.” Woozi said while preparing the food and he didnt look at me when he said thatq.

”Ah that's cool!” The dove eyed guy said in English.



”Really? I didn’t know.” I said in English.

”Wait you speak English?” We said it in the same time when we both suddenly realized we spoke in English.



“I talke in Engerish twu.” The guy with bloated face said.



“ That’s awesome." I didnt pay attention to the funny bloated face guy. I spoke in English to the dove eyed guy.

”Me and Vernon here, we can speak in English because we’re from the U.S.” The dove eyed guy told as he pointed to the erosian face guy.

"Which part?" I asked out of curiosity.

 

"I'm from L.A and Vernon's from New York" He said.

"Dude! I'm from L.A too!" I got carried away that eventually I raised my voice.

The dove eyed guy giggled at me and I realised what I did. So I quickly act back the cool side of me.

Jongsuk stood up, leaving the table with his unfinished food. I was bewildered by his action. I noticed when I started talking to them, his action changed. Erghh so what.

"Jongsuk-ah Jongsuk-ah!" Aunt was calling out for him but he walked away and pretended he did'nt listen until to his room.

"So, what's your name?" I asked, ignoring from Jongsuk's attitude.

 

"Sorry. We'll introduce ourselves." The dove eyed guy said.

All of a sudden, they all got up and did their weird introduction.

”Say the name! Seventeen!” The did the introduction and began introducing their names one by one.Though I can’t remember their full names, I did catch up with their nicknames.

 

"That's an awesome intoduction." Uncle commented while clapping along with aunt and Seungyoon.

We were all eating silently and then I asked them a question.

 

"How come not all of you are in my class?” I asked.

 

”Some of us are seniors.” Wonwoo told.

 

”Ahh I see. Who?”

 

"Me, S.Coups hyung,Junghan hyung, Joshua hyung, Mingyu-shi, Dk-shi and Seungkwan-shi." Wonwoo said.

 

"Ohh." I nodded and continue eating my food.

 

Aunt chatted with them and they looked very close. Seungyoon oppa is a friendly type. He also made conversation easily with them. Uncle also chatted with them. I was just eating and playing with my food. I didnt want to talk more with them since we are from the same school.

 

Though i know it's rude but i want to keep a distance between me and boys. Because if i talk to boys like normal, they will think differently and automatically want to date. So it's a no no.

 

After a while, we already finished eating. The boys even helped aunt to wash the dishes. 

 

"Jungie-ah, i'm going to check on Jongsuk-ah. So take care okay." Seungyoon said before going to Jongsuk room.

 

"Ne oppa." I told while wiping the table.

 

"It's getting late. So Krystal meet me later. Bye~" Seungyoon kissed my cheeks and ran.

 

"Oh oppa." I chuckled at his sillyness. 

 

When i turned around, I noticed Mingyu, Vernon, Junghan and Woozi saw that. It was just seconds, we were staring at each other with an awkward atmosphere.

 

"Aunt!" Mingyu suddenly called out aunt whom was putting her food ingredients back into the closet.

 

"Neee Mingyu-ah." Aunt said while turning around.

 

"That guy earlier named Seungyoon is he really her brother?" Mingyu asked aunt directly in front of me after what he saw. Vernon, Junghan and Woozi listened.

 

"Yes. Waeyo Mingyu-ah?" Aunt asked.

 

"Ani. Just to make sure of something." He smiled, revealing his canines that was quite attracting.

 

" Taking notice about Krystal-ah is it~"

 

"Aunt!" I looked at aunt.

 

"Well that can't be helped." Mingyu smirked.

 

I looked back at Mingyu.

 

"Chigune." I said without any sound coming from my mouth while looking at Mingyu.

 

Woozi used his elbow and hit Mingyu's stomache, Vernon hit Mingyu's arm while Jeonghan hit the back.

 

"Kerochi." I stuck out my tongue at Mingyu whom winced in pain.

 

" Aigooo. Kids, you don't need to play rough because of Krystal. She is always available." Aunt said.

 

"Aunttttt." I shrugged.

 

"Is there anyone you're interested here, Krystal." Aunt pretended not to listen to me and continue asking me.

 

"My ." I said while heading towards the front door and opened it.

 

"Sorry kids, she is always like that. Anyways i'm just joking about earlier." Aunt said while the boys chuckled too.

 

"Ugh." I felt digusted while still standing at the door.

 

I heared aunt said something but I couldn't hear it properly.

 

After minutes, the boys walked out the front door.

 

"Take care Krystal." Dk smiled.

 

"Annyeong princess." Junghan smiled and swung his hair.

 

"Peace out~" Boo said.

 

"Bye." Woozi said with his awkward smiled.

 

"Take care babe. See you tomorrow." Mingyu ruffled my hair.

 

"Bye noona." The8 and Dino gave a sweet smile.

 

The rest just get out normally.

 

"Krystal, take care. Let's see each other tomorrow." Joshua gave a fatherly smile while was warmingly nice.

 

I just noded at them and shut the door after they got out.

 

" Dorks." I shook my head left and right and then said goodnight to aunt and uncle before going to sleep.

 


 

Next chapter: Krystal goes to school but was shocked to see Seventeen waiting for her outside her house. Jongsuk was angry and then left Krystal with them while bringing Seungyoon along with him. Krystal kept a distance from them while going to school.

 

People were jealouse to see them talking to her. Girls were being rude to her. A girl pulled her hair when Krystal ignored them but then D.O helped her. The girls apologised but only got scolded by him. Later, while buying food. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were standing behind Krystal when she bought food. When she turned, she was shocked to see them. Chanyeol snatched her food and ran with Baekhyun. She chased them and it seemed as if they were close. Causing the school students suspicious. Chanyeol then pulled Krystal close and asked her whether she remembered him. 

 

And more. So tune in to the next chapter.

I'm so sorry guys for the very late update. I was sitting for my final test and as soon as i finished i started to write again and almost updated but my mom was to sick so i took care of her but her sick got worse and she admitted hospital. I didnt even go to school for 2 weeks. I stayed at the hospital and took care of her. So mianhaeeee guys!! I know i got a lot of excuse but this is my lifuuuu~

 

●Ps, have you seen F(x) 4 walls song. It's so addictive till i was fangirling at KryBer. So this got me a thought to add a little KryBer in the story. Muahahah. Btw, I wanna thank my lil baby boo Amalia64. She was really kind enough to give me ideas for the story T_T I wanna credit her to for this fanfic ~ ♡♡♡ Guess what, we r both trash for Krystal T_T Im in love now kekekekekek~