To Korea

Attention Boys! I'm Different

IN CALIFORNIA AIRPORT:-AFTERNOON
 

My parents sent me and my bros to the airport. Since my mom and dad are famous for their business, some reporters followed us to the airport and take pics of us. But it didn’t bother me since I was going Korea anyways.

“Okay Seung-Yoon-shi, Jong-Suk-ah and Jungi-shi. Don’t get yourselves in trouble. And you boys , take care of your baby sister.” Omma advised.

“Omma I’m not a baby anymore.” I told.

“But you’re always my baby Jung.” Omma pinched my cheeks hard and it hurts.

“Omma your hurting my cheeks.” I told.

“Owh sorry.” Omma put her hand down and I rubbed my red cheeks.

 

“So heres your money to take care of your selves.” Appa gave us large amount of money and I kept it in my purse.

“We will be sending money to you guys every month so don’t worry about food and all. And your aunt will take care of you too. Krystal, I already paid the fee for your new school online and you can go to school the next following day.” Appa told.

“Thank you so much appa.” I thanked appa and so did my bros.

“And remember you will be staying with your aunt Yun Yoo-Sun. You remember her right?” Appa asked.

“YES I REMEMBER!” I jumped up and down as I was excited. I really loved that house and aunt when I was young but too bad we moved away and I couldn’t see her then. Now I’m lucky to go back to that house :D

“Well, I printed out the map from Incheon Airport to your aunt’s house.” Appa handed Jong-Suk the map.

“Let me keep the map since you guys are not responsible.” I pulled the map from Jong-Suk.

 

“Whoah whoah whoah. We’re responsible brothers ,ok. We will keep the map.” Jong-Suk pulled the map from me but I gripped it hardly.
 

“Yeah! We’re responsible bros k.” Seung-Yoon put his hand on Jong Suk’s shoulder.
 

“No you’re not. You guys always lost something. So I get to keep it.” I told and we kinda were fight talking.
 

“Stop fighting! Jong-Suk-ah, I think Jungi-ah is right. Let her keep the map. You guys are always losing stuffs so let Krystal keep this map.” Omma handed me the map and I kept it in my carry bag. I then stuck out my tongue at Jong-Suk and Seung-Yoon.

“Okay, you boy have to behave and of course take care of you sister.” Appa told strictly.

“Ok.” Both of my bros told.

 

“BUT IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG IN THE HOUSE AND TO YOUR SISTER! I WILL TAKE AWAY ALL OF YOUR GAMING SYTEMS, I WILL BAN YOU FROM WATCHING TV AND I WILL EXCUATE YOU BOYS!” Omma warned them and they gulp their own saliva. I just look at them and grinned.

“So…this means goodbye omma..appa.” I hugged them and we all did a group hug.

“Bye omma. Bye appa.” I waved at them and my bros did too. We pulled our luggages and walked away to attend our flight.

“If anything happens, you can always come back! Bye! I love you!” Omma and appa waved at us as we walked far from their sight.

“So let’s board the plane. This is our new beginning. Imagine what will await us in Korea…” I was talking excitedly but I noticed that my bros aren’t behind me. I turned back and I caught them hiding behind a pillar. Watching whether omma and appa left. I then furiously went towards them.

“Yes! We can buy all the snacks we want! We can also use this money to buy games, chocolates and soft drinks!” Seung-Yoon told.

Both of them squealed like bunch of girls.

“We should spend our money wisely. Don’t waste my time” I pulled both of their ears and walk in front.

“But what about chocolate?” Seung-Yoon asked.

“Wait, were you going to buy chocolate?” My mind triggered. I really love chocolates.

“Yes.” I let go both of their eyes and look at them. I saw Seung-Yoon and Jong Suk smiled.

“Well, let’s hurry and buy what we want. But don’t buy too much of things. Araso?” I commanded.

“Ne!” Both Jong Suk and Seung-Yoon agreed.

We both then ran and buy what we want. After 5 minutes, we then boarded the plane and find our seats in there.

IN THE AIRPLANE:

I was finding my seat and I found it.

“Oppa, help me put my luggage at the over head bin.” I told.

 

“Why can’t you put yourself?” Seung-Yoon asked.

“Because I’m a girl.” I smiled and stuck my tongue out. Seung-Yoon sigh and helped me out. He then wanted to sit in but Jong-Suk stoped him.


“Were you going to sit near the window?” Jong Suk asked.
 

“Yeah why?” Seung-Yoon asked.
 

“I want to sit there.” Jong-Suk told.

“No. I want to.” Seung-Yoon told.

“I want to.” Jong Suk and Seung-Yoon started pushing each other as they were trying to sit at the window seat.

I pushed my bros and I quickly sit near the window. Both of them looked at me with disappointment.

“Well, you guys were real slow so I get to sit here.” I stuck out my tongue again and they just gave up. Jong Suk sat beside me and then goes Seung-Yoon.



When the plane take off after a couple of moment, and was currently up in the sky, Seung-Yoon took out his psp and started playing ‘God Eater 2’ and Jong Suk who is complaining that he should take turns to play too. Actually he has a psp too but omma confiscate his psp since he won’t do his chores in California that time.

“Hey stupid” I called Jong-Suk.

“What?” He looked at me.

“Here’s your psp.” I took it out from my carry bag and gave it to Jong-Suk.

“How did you get my psp from omma?” He asked.

“I’m a good pick pocketer.” I told.

“Kumowo baby sis.” Jong-Suk rubbed my hair and I smiled. Jong-Suk then began playing his game.




I took out my tab and plugged in the earphones. I then watched a Korean horror movie called ‘The Tale Of Two Sisters’.




 I was watching it and it was boringgg. Since I didn’t have any movie in my tab that I downloaded, so I just continued watching the movie.

As I was still watching my movie, Jong Suk used the headphones that are prepared in the plane and connected it to his psp and play ‘Silent Hill: Shattered Memories’. Somehow his headphones couldn’t work so he pulled my sleeve to catch my attention. I realized he called me so I paused my movie and took out my earphone from my ear.

 

“What?” I asked.

“Jungi-ah, my headphones aren’t working. Can I borrow your earphones?” Jong Suk pleaded.

 

“No way. I’m watching a movie here.” I exclaimed.

“Please let me lend.” He pleaded and tried making puppy eyes but it was not effective on me.

“No. I’m using it. Anyways that headphone belongs to this plane so ask any stewardess if it cannot work.” I told.

 

“Oh yeah.” Jong Suk tried looking for a stewardess.

Then he saw a stewardess pass by him. He called her but she didn’t hear him. He grabbed her to give her attention. She then realized Jong Suk held her hand.

“Excuse me miss, can I get another headphone cuz’ this one is not working.” Jong Suk told.

“Sir, please calm down.” She told.

“What you mean?” Jong Suk looked confused.

“Sir, please let go of my hand and stay calm.” She told shakily.

“I am calm. There’s nothing wrong with me. I just a new headphone.” Jong Suk told and let go of her hand. I just watched what’s going to happen next. A lot of passengers started to look at Jong Suk since it was becoming a real situation here. This is more interesting than the movie I was watching.

“Sir, I want you to stay calm and don’t lose your temper.” She told.

“I am CALM!” Jong Suk raised his voice.

A police passenger stood up and came towards the stewardess and my bro.

“Miss, is there a problem here?” The police man asked the stewardess.

“This passenger is raising his voice on me.” The stewardess told the police man.

“Is is true you’re rising you’re voice to this miss?” The police man asked.

“No, I just asking for a new headphone.”

AUTHOR’S P.O.V:

The police man thinks Jong Suk raise his voice towards him.

“Sir, please calm down.” The police man put his hand near his hand held tazer just in case Jong Suk become a threat.

“I AM CALM!” Jong Suk shouted angrily. Because of that moment, the police man thought it was threat. He draw out his hand held tazer and tazed Jong Suk’s right chest.

MY P.O.V:

I was shocked for a minute. Jong Suk passed out and I handled this situation. I told them it’s not Jong Suk’s fault, maybe because his voice sounds rough so they maybe mistaken him for shouting. Seung Yoon and I handled this and the police apologized to us and I too apologized for my bro’s behavior.

~~~Fast forward~~►||

IN INCHEON AIRPORT:-NIGHT

My bro finally woke up and the plane reached Korea. I was a long flight and it took awhile for him to wake up. I thought he was dead at first but his pulse we’re beating.

While dragging our luggages, me and Seung-Yoon kept laughing and mimicking the way he got electric shocked.

“You were like buzzzzzezezezeze” I shoke myself like I was getting shocked. Seung-Yoon did the same too.

“It’s not funny. It hurts.” Jong Suk complained.

“But it’s funny to us!” I burst out in laughter and tears since it was so funny. Jong Suk knocked my head and walked ahead of us. Seung-Yoon laughed together with me. All of a sudden Jong Suk fell down. I think it’s the after effect of getting tazed.



We laughed and stomped our feet when we saw Jong Suk fell. We then helped him to stand(while laughing our heads off).

Jong Suk put his arms around me and Seung-Yoon to stable himself. We then walked out of the _______.

We saw Yoo-Sun aunt, Nae Sang uncle, Eunhye and Shunhye unnie holding up a big sign with the words “WELCOME COUSINS!! LEE JONG SUK, KANG SEUNG YOON AND JUNG SOOJUNG!!” We then walked towards them.

“Omona! You all looked growned up!” I told looking surprised.

 

“AHHA! You guys looked different too.” My two unnie hugged me and my bros. Jong Suk looked like his back to normal…of course..after seeing this two hot unnie..lol.

“Aunt, uncle..you guys grown older too.” I told.

“Old..ehehe..really.” Both of them held their face.

“NO IM JUST JOKING! YOU GUYS LOOKED YOUNGER THAN EVER!” Well this I joked. I don’t want break their heart.

“Well, since it’s late, let’s have dinner.” Uncle told.

“Yes gaja~” My two unnie took my luggage and walked forward. I quickly walked to them and tried carrying my own luggage but they already put in the car’s trunk. My bros then put their luggages in the trunk. I just carry my carry bag and sat with my unnies. Well this is just Harrier and it’s big if there’s less people. There’s 5 of us in the backseat and my uncle and aunt in the front seat. My two unnies squeezed in along with my two bros but I had no place to sit.

“I don’t think I can sit in there.”  I told.

“How about you sit on Eunhye-shi’s lap?” Aunt told.

“It’s ok. I will sit on my brother’s lap.” I exclaimed.

“Ok.”

I got in the car and sat on Jong Suk’s lap. When we started moving, Jong Suk kept complaining.

“What’ve you been eating? My lap hurts.” Jong Suk kept complaining. I got angry and scoot on Seung-Yoon lap.

“Jungie~” He hugged me.

“Yoonie~” I laughed.

“Oh brother.” Jong Suk slapped his forehead and rolled his eyes.

After a few moments, uncle stopped at a convenience store (7 ELEVEN).

We all got down from the car.

“Since it’s getting late, let’s just eat instant ramen here.” Uncle told.

“Okey dokey” I marched down and to inside the shop.

 

“Sorry Jungi-ah, but today we have to eat this.” Uncle told.

“It’s okay uncle. As long it fill our stomaches.” I smiled and so did uncle.

“Well, uncle you still remember my nickname, Jungi.” I told.

“Of course. I remember, it’s either Krystal or Jungi” Uncle ruffled my hair and I smiled happily.

“Yeobo~” Aunt called uncle.

“Hold on. Your aunt is calling.” Uncle went over to aunt.

I put my hands in my pocket and I went to the instant cup noodle isle. Seung-Yoon and Shinhye were there too. Looking for the good instant cup noodle.

~~Fast Forward~~►||

We all seated at the empty seats beside the window with our ramen. I was dazing off into space until I heard a buzz in my pocket. I realized it was my phone. I looked at my phone and I got a message from Amber, my bestfriend from China. The message was from Line so I opened it.

Llama: Krystal!! What happened to Jong Suk oppa??
Jungie: What do you mean?
Llama: Your bro got ELECTRIC SHOCKED in the plane? Rite?
Jungie: How did you know??
Llama: Check this vid

Amber texted me the url and when I watched the video, it was the one when Jong Suk got tazzed in the plane. It had hit 1k views within today. I kept laughing and I saved the video in my phone. I then explained the situation to Amber.

I msg my two bros the video and when they got it. Seung-Yook kept laughing but Jong Suk just delete the video and eat his ramen.

~~Fast Forward~~►||

“I’m full!” I huffed and rubbed my belly. Eunhye unnie ruffled my hair since I was acting cute. When they all got in, I just stood outside.

“Aunt, can I just sit in the trunk?”

 

“Why would you?” Aunt asked.

“Because my hurts and I can’t take it. The trunk has more space and I can just lie down in there.” I explained

“But it’s not safe.”

“Aunt, the car is made out of iron. I won’t fly out.” I told.

“Okey but don’t tell your omma.” She told.

I excitedly ran into the trunk and sat happily. When the car started moving, I happily dazed of and look up at the car ceiling. All of a sudden, Jong Suk’s head pop out and he looked at me.

“What stupid?” I asked.

“You got so much space there…lucky booger.” Jong Suk then looked in front. I just giggled.

"Hey..do you think our lives will be great here?" He asked me.

 

"Well, I pray. Don't worry oppa, we'll be alright." I smiled and then he did too. He then turned and sat properly.

After few moments, we reached uncle’s house. I wanted to roam around the house but it was getting late and I am sleepy. Uncle said there were two empty rooms upsatirs. 1 room is for me and the other 1 is my bros.

"Come on now, we prepared the rooms already.
" Aunt said.

"Jungie-ah...remember what we promised, we will sleep downstairs on our first day." Jongsuk told.

"But come on..it's late." I winced.

"But we always do this when we spend the night at anyone's house." Seungyoon joined us and whispered.

" Araso araso." I said as I walked towards aunt.

"Aunt, we had this stupid thing we always do every first night at the place we sleep. We will sleep together at the living room." I told aunt.

"Ouh that sounds fun! But only 1 day ok!" Suprisingly aunt was ok with it.

We kept our things in our new room, changed our clothes and then go down to the living room. There was an extra mat given by aunt, so we slept on top of that in the living room. We said our good nights to our new family and then try settlling our problem.

“Okay where should I sleep?” I asked Seung-Yoon and Jong Suk.

 

“You sleep between us.” Jong Suk told.

“Why between?” I asked with folded arms.

 

“Because I don’t want to wake up hugging Seung-Yoon here.” Jong Suk pointed to Seung-Yoon with his thumb.

Seung-Yoon turned slowly towards Jong Suk and nodded his head slowly at me.

“Fine.” I crawled on top of the mattress and I hid under the blanket. My eyes started to close slowly as I fell asleep. I was damn exhausted.

MIDNIGHT:

I turned to my right to adjust myself but I was surprised to see Seung-Yoon with wide eyes opened.

“Woah! Kapjagia!” I was surprised. When I shouted Jong Suk also screamed and sat up.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked feeling sleepy and I looked at Jong Suk who was dumbfounded.

“I can hear somebody playing with the switch but the light didn’t flicker.” Seung-Yoon shoke my shoulders.

“Stop shaking me.” I held his both hands and I sat up.

“Can you see what’s that sound coming from?” Seung-Yoon asked.




“Okay, But you shouldn't be such a baby.” I stood up.

“What’s happening?” Jong Suk asked.

“There’s some sound coming from the stairs. I’m going to check it out.” I rubbed my eyes and explained.

“I’ll follow you.” Jong Suk woke up and Seung-Yoon also woke up and followed me.

 

I followed the sound and it came from the stairs. But there’s nothing there.

“Look there’s nothing here.” I flicker the switch and it was all right.

“Whew! I thought there was a ghost.” They looked reliefed.

I flicker the switch again but somehow the socket came out and there was a cockroach inside. I looked at the boys and they just grinned.

“You know what, I’m feeling thirsty. I’m going to get a drink.” Seung-Yoon went to the kitchen and Jong Suk followed too.

AUTHOR’S  P.O.V:

They two went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. The took their cold mineral water that they placed in the fridge earlier. After drinking it, Seung-Yoon closed the fridge. What shocked them is there was two ghosts standing behind the fridge.

 

“KWAHGGGGGGGG!!” They two screamed and passed out.

MY P.O.V:

I ran to the kitchen from the living room to see what happened. And I caught Eunhye and Shinhye unnie in ghost costumes scaring the hell out of my bros. My bros passed out and my two unnies laughed. I crossed my hands and I looked at my two unnies. They were surprised to see me standing in front of them.

“Err about that..” Eunhye told but I cut her sentence.

“Good job unnie. Well goodnight.” I thumb up and went to the living room, took my things and straight went to my new room. I saw Eunhye and Shinhye unnie looked confused but they ran up to their room too.


 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gif spam of Krystal's byuing byuing. And thank you 
Sweettooth29 for being
my very first subscriber!! :D Luv ya so much :3