Why You Do Dis?

Cute!

tumblr_static_they_are_all_dumb_-_cheoly

ParkChanyeol

 

Struggling one-handedly with the door, I gently dropped the mystery guy onto my bed. I pulled off his jacket and quelled with my hands on my hips. He was soggy and wet. That couldn't be a pleasant feeling. Should I change him? Would he mind? I bit my lip. Then, wrapping a shirt around my face so my eyes were covered, I felt my way around his body.

After a full twenty minutes of toiling, he was safely changed into a pair of my sweats and a baggy shirt. Man, that guy could sleep through anything. I huffed. My forehead was covered in light perspiration, but he seemed just fine curled up in my sheets. How cute.

I tucked him in, set his clothes aside and put his phone on the bedstand next to him. Just as I was about to walk through the door, his phone went off. So it wouldn't wake him, I rushed towards it while tripping a few times over the clutter on the ground. I quickly grabbed it and pressed anwser. "Hello?"

"Baekhyun where are you?! You've been gone for hours!" Yelled out an extremely anxious voice. 

"Sorry. Baekhyun you said? He's asleep. I'm Chanyeol. I found him at the park in the rain." I whispered watching the sleeping boy.

"Is he okay? Is he drunk? Should I come pick him up?"

"That's okay. He's sleeping right now. Maybe it's best not to disturb him; he seems really tired." I said.

"All right then," the person said regretfully. "Can you tell him to call me back when he gets up? My name is Kyungsoo. He'll know who I am."

"Sure. I'll let him know."

"Thanks, Chanyeol. It's nice to meet you by the way." He seemed to relax a bit and hung up.

Replacing the phone on the bedstand, I gave the sleeping boy one last glance. I noticed a glimmer near his eye. When I went closer, I realized it wasn't a glimmer. It was a teardrop. As I watched, another tear leaked out from beneath his eyelid. He was crying in his sleep. I felt a pang in my heart. He must have been through a lot. Why would such a beautiful face have so many troubles in life?

Silently, I wiped away his tears and gave him a small smile before I headed downstairs. 

 


 

ByunBaekhyun

 

I yawned as I rubbed my cheek against the linen pillow. It was soft, almost like sleeping on a cloud. The sun shone brightly through the window.  I didn't want to get up. 

 

Wait. Hold up. Pillow? Window?

 

I opened my eyes wide and immediately sat up. I took in my surroundings. Where was I? This wasn't my bedroom. This wasn't my house.

Then suddenly the memories came rushing back. I had fallen asleep at the park. I figured a stranger had brought me here. Thank God he hadn't taken advantage of my situation. Or had he? I wasn't even in my own clothes. 

I heard rustling and clanging noises coming from downstairs. I didn't hesitate. Sliding out of bed, I grabbed a baseball bat off the cluttered ground. You can never be too careful when you're dealing with a stranger who took you home for the night. 

I opened the door to the bedroom-- and with the baseball bat clutched in my hands-- I snuck my way downstairs. The clanging noises got louder. They seemed to be coming from the kitchen. Someone was cooking.

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs now. I carefully tip-toed my way closer to the door frame and poked my head through the opening. 

My eyes widened. I was expecting to see some old man or an ajumma, but instead there was a guy. A really tall, young guy. He couldn't have been more than twenty years old. He looked pretty decent. At least, he didn't seem like a or a drug dealer. Actually, he was pretty cute. His hair was auburn and curly, and it seemed to suit his face. He was wearing a tank-top and the lines of defined muscles on his arms were clearly evident. y.

As I stood there for who-knows-how-long, completely mesmerized watching him, I noticed how he pouted cutely when the pancake got stuck to the pan. And the way flicked his flour-coated hair out of his eyes. The way he slapped his hand against his forehead, creating a cloud of powdered sugar when he realized he forgot to add butter. He was adorable. Like a baby. 

And his brown eyes the color of mahogany. His eyes...

I blinked. He stood there frozen, watching me watching him cooking. He was watching me. He could see me. Baekhyun, you idiot! I quickly stood up straighter and moved into his view of sight. "Hi."

Baekhyun...why are you so stupid? Is that all? Well, what was I supposed to say?

He unfroze and gave me a little smile. Cute. "I made breakfast if you're hungry. Umm...I may have burnt the pancakes. And the bacon. But I can make cereal pretty well! I hope you don't mind." He looked at the ground in embarrassment and scratched his neck. 

I might be a 'machine', but I have some emotions. And anyway, I was doing what Kyungsoo told me to do. I was making friends. It didn't take much effort to smile softly at this guy. How could a person be so adorable? I just wanted to run up to him and muss his hair. But I kept my cool. Keeping a serious facade, I said, "Cereal is fine. Let me help you."

Saying so, I took the bowls from his hand. A few minutes later, we had a delicious breakfast of cereal and fruit prepared. Placing them on the table, we sat down and began to eat. I noticed he didn't even put a bite in his mouth. He said, "So you're probably wondering why you're here."

I nodded with my mouth stuffed with Cheerios. (Kyungsoo says I become a completely different person when I'm eating. He makes me seem like a fatty.)

"I found you at the park in the rain yesterday. You were asleep. So I brought you here. Sorry I didn't wake you first. It's just, you seemed really tired. Your other clothes are in the wash right now by the way. And Kyungsoo asked you to call when you woke up." 

I nodded again. "He cun wait. Why you do dis fo me doe?" I asked with my cheeks full. Bits of cereal spewed out of my mouth. I clapped my hand over my closed lips. "Sowwy!"

He laughed. His laugh was cute too, just like the rest of him. It sounded like bells tinkling. "I don't know. I was tempted, I guess. Did you want me to leave you there?"

I swallowed the last bite of cereal before I spoke. "No, I'm glad you brought me here. Look at me, I don't even know your name but I'm eating breakfast in your house already."

He gave me a bright smile. His white teeth sparkled. "Chanyeol. I'm Chanyeol."

"Hi Chanyeol. I'm Baekhyun." I smiled back.

 

 

 

 

 


Author's notes are so difficult. I never know what to say. 

On the bright side, Chanyeol and Baekhyun finally met! Told you this story wouldn't be all angst :)

I say this every chapter, but I really love reading your comments! So leave some feedback! 

Thanks for reading!!!

Also, BIG BIG thanks to: 

 

SHINeeShaowl2Min,  AnggySam,  kafkofa,  JaeYoonHae,  B-Rabbit_Nuclear,  T-a-orime, Nmylifestyle, baek_guyliner,   tsundere_zen, and JustMe

 

for subscribing! Your support means so much!