Text Me

Cute!

 

33uzssz.jpg

ByunBaekhyun

 

"Kyungsoo, I'm home!" I yelled, shutting the front door to our apartment.

"He's out getting groceries!" Jongin shouted from the living room. Perfect. I didn't bother to check the refrigerator. I knew it would be empty. If Kyungsoo didn't get home soon, the both of us would starve.

My stomach grumbled. Sighing loudly, I dropped down onto the couch next to Jongin. Without taking his eyes off the television screen, he asked, "So who is this Chanyeol I've been hearing a lot about?"

I raised an eyebrow. How did he know about Chanyeol? "He's...he's just a guy I met."

Jongin glanced my way and grinned. "Oh really? Just a guy you spent the night with?"

"I'm telling you he's just some guy! I fell asleep at the park yesterday, and he was being a good person by letting me stay at his house for the night."

"Oh suuure." Pause. "So how was it? Was he good?

"Good at what?" I snapped.

"You know...the thing with the birds and the bees."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"GREAT GOD BAEKHYUN I'M ASKING YOU IF HE WAS A GOOD --"

Just then the front door slammed open. "I'm home!" Kyungsoo came into view, arms weighed down with plastic grocery bags. "There's more in the car. You two can go get them while I get started on dinner."

Jongin moaned, but got up to do what Kyungsoo told him to do. "You too." Kyungsoo shot me a glare. I flashed him a dirty look.

Before I could get up though, my phone vibrated. New message. I stared at the screen. No one sent me messages anymore, excluding those from Jongin or Kyungsoo. I guess you could say I was...antisocial?

I opened up the message. It was from someone named CHANYEOLHAHA<3<3. Hmm. Wonder who that could be. He must've added his number to my contacts while I was asleep at his house. Smiling slightly, I read the rest of the message. It said,

CHANYEOLHAHA<3<3: Hi Baekhyun! It's Chanyeol. Hope you got home safe! ;)

Wah, this guy. He was like a kindergartener. I sent him back a reply.

Baekliner: yup im home. im having a terrible time. my roommates are bullying me and im starving.

CHANYEOLHAHA<3<3: Well then you should come over more often. And thanks for teaching me how to make pancakes. They taste really good :)

I laughed out loud. He was so cute! I typed out another reply.

Baekliner: i'll be the judge of that. you should come over too. i think  jongin and kyungsoo would like you! and kyungsoo is really good at cooking so maybe he can give you lessons so you can feed me the next time i fall asleep at the park.

CHANYEOLHAHA<3<3: Sure! And I think Sehun and Luhan would like you too...sorta. 

Baekliner: you're a butthole, you know that park chanyeol?

CHANYEOLHAHA<3<3: I was just kidding! I think Sehun would like you. Luhan might be a bit more difficult. Maybe Kyungsoo and Jongin will get along with them pretty well. So we can have some alone time.

I bit back a smile. Baekliner: now tell me why that sounded so suggestive? 

CHANYEOLHAHA<3<3: Baekhyun, you know I didn't mean it like that! I just meant we could go to the arcade or out for pizza or something. 

Baekliner: suuuuure. *wink wink* 

CHANYEOLHAHA<3<3: Baaaaeeeeekkkhhhhhyyyyuuuuuuuunnnnn

Baekliner: haha. but seriously a day at the arcade sounds fun. you should text me more often chanyeol:)

CHANYEOLHAHA<3<3: Okay. Can't wait! You can dump Kyungsoo and Jongin off at my place ;)

Baekliner: sounds like a plan. bye giant :)

CHANYEOLHAHA<3<3: bye bye shorty :)

 

With that, I put down my phone. I liked Chanyeol. I mean, no one really bothered to talk to me much, but he seemed to enjoy talking.

"Baekhyun help me with this, will ya?!" shouted Jongin, who was holding all the grocery bags just so he didn't have to make another trip to the car.

"Coming Jonginnie!" I sang, taking a few bags from him. He looked at me weird but didn't say anything.

 

I have a feeling they're going to like Chaneyeol.

 

 

 

 

 


Helllooo! I just saw. 2 upvotes?! When did this happen? Why would you upvote this piece of crap? But seriously guys, thanks so much!!

 

Hmmmm...I'm thinking next update should be on Thursday. Maybe sooner if I can get ahold of another computer. Stay tuned!

SARANGHAEYO!!