The project

Opposites attract

Sehun was serious. I only had some classes with him before... Now it's all the classes.  It irritates me so much... 

It was the first day I had a modeling class, Kris told me that girls and boys were separated into 2 groups and we would sometimes work together.
I walked with Kris in the classroom, there was at least 20 guys. 20 tall and handsome guys. Everyone looked at us and some of them said hi to Kris, then they looked at me.
"Who is that guy?" said someone.
Kris looked at me "Ah, it's the new student... He will be with us now" he said. "Oh..." said someone else.
"Let's take a place" said Kris.

When Sehun got into the class, everyone looked at him. Chanyeol was behind him, with Tao. I tried to avoid looking at him, but it didn't work.
"Hey, what are you doing ? Where are my stuff ?" Sehun said. Then I remembered that I had to bring him his stuff every times.
"Ah...I forgot" I said, while blushing since everyone was looking at me... So humiliaiting...

"Go bring them right now" he said while sitting behind me. Chanyeol was laughing and Tao was glaring at me.
Because of Sehun, I came back late.
There was a woman in the class... She was looking at me weirdly.
"Who are you ? I think you are in the wrong class..'' she said. Everyone laughed then Sehun said "Believe it or not, he is not..." while laughing. She looked back at me "Oh, really ? Then come take a seat, sorry" she said while sitting on a chair in front of us.
"What's your name by the way ?" 
"Luhan..." 
"I'm miss Youn, your modeling teacher. It's nice to meet you, Luhan" she said. 

"Today, we are going to do a new project ! We are going to team with the girls" miss Youn said "I'm the one who is going to choose your teammate" she continued, looking really excited.
"Oh, here they are !" she said while looking at all the tall and thin girls coming in the room.
They are really pretty...
The girls were now next to us, the teacher started to do the teams
 " ... Chanyeol and So Hee, Yoo Joo and Jong hyun, Kris and Yeon Hee... hm... that's all !" She said.
But... she didn't say my name !? I looked around, and noticed that Sehun was alone too. There was no more girls also.
The teacher looked at both of us.
"What does it means ?!" said Sehun. He was furious.  "Why did you not put me with Yeon Hee as always ??".
"Yeon Hee and you are the top students, and since you are the best in this class, and it's Luhan's first class, I want you to help him...It's going to be a nice challenge for you " she answered, then she looked at everyone.
"The project is about two lovers. All of you with your partner, are going to take pictures, and I want it to have a story, a meaning. Emotions are very important, you have to show them. The project is due for next week since it's not really hard." she said.
"How could I do that if I have to help that ugly guy !?" Sehun said.
"Well, one of you are going to dress up as a girl... I will give both of you bonus points since it's hard. " she said.
"What? Dress up as girl???" he said "Why auntie... Why do I have to do it with him...  he looks like shi- I mean, he looks like nothing, he is ugly and on top of that, he is a newbie.. "
"Sehun, I'm your teacher right now, not your auntie ! And do what I told you to do" she said.
 Auntie ? It's his aunt ? 
Sehun turned his head back to me. "What a coincidence, tonight I have a photoshoot. And you're coming to see how it works. It will be your first riding in a lamborghini.. Isn't that nice ?" He said fastly without letting me time to answer. 
Every girls and boys were talking about what they were going to do, and there was Sehun and me, both quiet.
"Hey, you, I don't know how, but I have to get the best note.. As always." he said seriously, then he continued." My- well, our picures need to be the best, and if it isn't... You will hate me more than you already do. You don't know how worse I can be. No one wants to be hated by me, so you better work." he said while looking at his cellphone.
I didn't try to argue with him, but what are my brothers going to think about this ? I can't come back late... 
--
The bell rang, I was walking with Kris.
"What are you going to do for the project ?" said Kris 
"I don't know..." I answered. It's true. How can I be with this stupid guy ? And one of us is going to dress up as a girl... Why couldn't I be with a real girl instead ? Even if I would be with a guy, I would prefered it to be Kris at least. It really ...
I realised that Sehun was behind me.
"You're really with him ? The ugly guy ? You've got no luck bro" said Chanyeol while laughing.
"Stop it" said Sehun. "Hey you".
I know he was talking to me but I didn't want to turn my head.
"Hey !! Servant!!" He repeated.
"What !?!" I finally said.
"Who do you think you are talking to ? Anyways, the car is in front of the school's entrance. I don't want to loose any time, remember what I told you?" he said.
"What is going on? Servant ?" said Kris.
"Euhm... I have to go, sorry, bye !" I said while running to the exit letting Kris waiting for Kai and Lay alone. I didn't want to see their reactions...
As I stepped outside, there were some girls not wearing the school's uniform in front of Sehun's car.
The same girls that I saw my first day of school.
How am I going to get inside ? 
I tried to get throught the group of girls.
"Yah, what are you doin-" said a fangirl blocking the way. She looked angry and scary.
"Sorry, he is my friend" said Sehun who was behind me, while taking the girl's arm away from me. He was smiling.
"Oh, really Oppa ? Ohhh" said the girl. She blushed as she stepped back, letting Sehun and me enter the car.
"Eww, my hand is dirty now, I touched one of them... ew..." he said with a disgusting face when we got inside.
So, he fakes his personnality in front of his fans...

He looked at me. "Tss, my servant in my car... Isn't that a funny situation..." He said while looking at the window.
The chauffeur started to drive.
It was awkward, but for some reasons, he didn't talk badly to me like he does in school with his group of friends... No, he didn't even looked at me... as if I didn't exist.
The car stopped. I looked at the window, there was a big building. Sehun got out of the car and I did the same thing.
He looked at me and sighted. "What are they going to think when they will see me with you..." 
Sehun opened the entrance door and we walked inside the building. It's a really luxurious place. We then took the elevator. We got out. I was behind Sehun, following him. He stoped in front of a door and knocked on it.
 "Sehuuuun ~ You're finally here, we were waiting for you !" said a woman while opening the door. "How was school today ?"
"Annoying as always" he said
"Oh, don't said tha-.., oh, who is that ?" said the woman, looking at me.
"Oh, who ? Ah yeah, that's.. well... someone" answered Sehun while looking at me.
"Don't mind him, he is just a random guy" he continued while going inside the room. The place was spacious and nice. 
The woman looked at him, then at me. She smiled then followed him. I didn't want to stay alone so I followed them even though I didn't want to.
There was the photographer and some foreign models , looking themselves in a big mirror.
"Hi Sehun !" said the photographer 
"Hi" answered Sehun while going inside another room to get changed.
I was behind the woman who noticed me some minutes after and told me that I could sit on the chair next to the photographer. 
The models were looking at me... Probably wondering what someone like me would do here. 
"Hi ! Who are you ?" said the photographer, I was next to him. 
"...... I'm Luh-"
"Ah, don't mind him" said Sehun who wasn't wearing the school's uniform anymore but nice clothes.
There was someone behind him touching his shirt. 
"Stop moving sehunah ! I'm trying to adjust your clothes !" said a guy behind Sehun. He looked young, probably the sytlist ? 
"Yeah yeah" said Sehun while looking at himself in the mirror.
"Here you go ! He is ready now ! Where is the makeup artist ?? We need some powder on his chin.." said the guy while going back in the room where he came from.
"Isn't that great ?? Another photoshoot for Topman ! They really like you haha" said the photographer to Sehun.
Topman is a really stylish shop... My brothers were the face of it when they were younger... 
"It will be with Shana and Mark.. Sehun will be in the middle, Shana is going to be on the right and Mark on the left... The theme is about a guy who is wearing really nice clothes that everyone, girls and boys, get attracted to him, and you're that guy Sehun" said the photographer.

"Well isn't that true ? What a perfect role" he said while laughing, then he looked at me.
"I didn't bring you here for nothing, you have to see how my face can change. Learn." he said while going in front of the photographer with the two models.
The photographer started to take pictures, they all looked great, and even though I hated Sehun, he was the one that looked the best. 
"Wouah, keep going !" said the stylist who was behind me, looking at a computer with the woman.
"Now, let's do this, Shana, you put your hands on sehun's legs and lower your body, yes, like that ! and Mark, go near his chest. Yeah, perfect ! You guys are now under his influence, you are aroused by him" said the photographer.
It looked really ual and awkward to watch, so I looked at the floor. My face turned red. 
"Sehun, don't smile !" said the photographer.
"Come see the photos!" said the woman. "The camera is connected to the computer" she continued while looking at me then back at the screen.
"Ah, yes" I said while going behind the stylist and the woman. 
I was looking at the photos and the stylist was looking at me with a weird expression .I tried to not look at him and to ignore it. 
"Isn't he good our sehunnie ?" said the woman. 
The stylist was still looking at me.
"Hey, I think we already met..." he said while trying to have a better view of my face since my hair is hiding most of it.
"No?..." I answered. I don't know what he was talking about or who he even is.
"Yes.. I'm sure we did... I have a good memory.. Wait..Um.." he said while looking at the floor. 
"By the way, why are you with Sehun ? " said the woman, she was giving a weird look to the stylist. 
"Well, euhm.. it's compl-" "AHHHH, I know who you are ! The little brother !" said the stylist 
"The little brother ?" said the woman.
"of the twins, right ?" he said seriously.
I didn't know what to answer, both of them were looking at me waiting for me to say something and I was wondering what to do. What should I said ?!? How did he know ?

--------

Late uptdate ! >< The action is now starting hehe ~ Have you guys watched the teaser for Overdose ? They are so djfhskjhvsfkj *-*