Welcome to hell

Opposites attract

"I'm so sorry..." said Kyungsoo while opening Sehun's locker. 
"It's okay, I'm the one who talked to Sehun... if I don't accept, he will expell you.. And it would be all because of me.." I said 
"...." Kyungsoo looked at me, his eyes were still teary.
"So what do I have to do ?" I asked
"...Well....  You have to do everything he told.. Like bringing him his books .." he said while giving me Sehun's books for his next class 
"What ?! Are you serious ? Is he not able to do it himself or what?!" I said  "He is rich and he believes he is the best... It's normal for these kind of people to think that the other are only toys... I guess" he said  
"You are like me, right ?" he continued
"What do you mean ?" I said
"Well... I heard Chanyeol and Baekhyun said that you were poor to the other.." he said 
"Ah... Well...ye-yeah" I answered
Everything was great... Until now.. Because of Sehun. 
"So.. Where do I find him ?" I said 
"I think he would be in his own class." said Kyungsoo
"Own class ? What do you mean ?" I said
"Well, when he is bored, he have his own place to stay, to sleep, to do whathever.." He said 
What a spoiled guy I thought.. I'm happy that my parents didn't spoil me even thought we are rich as him...
I was going to go, when Kyungsoo stopped me "Th-thank you for earlier... When you talked back to him.... And I'm sorry... really sorry..." he said, then he left
--
What am I going to say to Kai, Lay and Kris about what happened ? And I thought that I was finally liking this school... 
I finally found Sehun's place. the door was closed.. I knocked.
A guy shorter than me opened the door
"Sehun, who's that guy ?" he said while opening the door
"Ah, Suho, let him enter, that's my new servant, you can tell him to do anything guys" he said. He was lying on a sofa and looking at a fashion magazine.
"Really ? Kyungsoo's gone ?" said another guy, his voice was deep. Then I looked at him, it was Chanyeol. "Jump out of the window" he said. I didn't answer anything. "Hahaha, Sehun, you told us that he could do anything." he was laughing with Baekhyun, I looked at Sehun, He didn't looked at me, he didn't looks interested to what was happening.. I went close to him.
"Here are your books.." I said while putting the books on a table, I was going to leave..
"Hey, stop" he said, "Bring me some orange juice from cafeteria" he said, then he looked at the other guys "Do you guys need something ?" he said, looking back at his magazine. Is he serious ?  "Yeah, I want a coca cola.. no, bring me two coca cola!' said Chanyeol, "I want two coca cola too" said Baekhyun, are they doing it on purpose or what ? Sure they were..., I looked at Suho and Tao. "I want grape juice" said Suho while giving me the money, then I looked at Tao and he didn't said anything.. "Don't try to steal the money!" said Chanyeol while laughing. 
The lunchtime seemed to be longer than usual, so I looked at my watch. " It's going to ring in 5 minutes !" I said, "and so what" said Sehun "Run then" he said while turning a page of his magazine.
Pathetic guy... I didn't have any choice... I was running to the cafeteria and bought all their beverages. I don't know how I did, but I managed to hold all of them. As I was going into the room, I gave it to each of them.. "I'm going..'' I said, "Yah, I said coca cola, not coca cola light" said Chanyeol while showing me the two bottles and throwing both of them. "Go bring me two coca cola" he said. "Yeah, me too" said Baekhyun. "But, the bell... In 2 minutes it's going to ring !" I said, "I don't care" he said. I looked at Sehun who was still looking at his magazine. "Do what he told you" he said. 
Kyungsoo... How did you survive with them.. 
--

I was late for my maths class, but since it was the first time, the teacher didn't do anything.. Lay was wondering why I was late since I was alway the one nagging about the time. I said that I was in the restroom. "Who stays 10 minutes in the restroom?" he said. "Both of you, stop talking !" said the teacher at us.
It was breaktime, as usual, we went to the cafeteria, but without Kai. "Is he still at his dance practice ?" I asked. "Yeah" said Lay.. "But you still didn't answered my question.. What were you really doing, I'm sure you're lying.." he said "Well..." I was going to tell a lie when I noticed that Lay and Kris were looking above my head.. "What?" I said, and I looked behind. It was Sehun who was behind me. "Come with me" he said. " No! Why ?" I said while looking at Lay and Kris who were both frowning. "Did you forget what you accepted earlier ?" he said while walking away.. "Sorry guys, I have to go.." I said while following Sehun. 

Sehun's POV :

What a funny guy...I thought that the next months were going to be boring, but this guy came, and he is just... everything I dislike, Ugly and poor. Kyungsoo was not that bad looking but this one... You can't even see well his face.. So when we got in my special place, we were alone since the guys were in the cafeteria. I told him to sit in front of me. I touched his hair, to try to see his face better.. Just to laugh. He removed my hand "Don't touch my hair !" He said furiously. "How do you dare remove my hand !" I said, he was red. What a weirdo. What is fun about him, is that, he is like Kyungsoo, but he answers sometimes back.. It makes me want to annoy him... more. I think I found my new toy.

Luhan's POV :

"why did you bring me here ?" I said, while looking around, we were alone
He didn't answer, he was just looking at me.
"Do you let your hair like this to hide your ugliness ?" he said
"Wh-what ?" I said. He touched my hair "Don't touch my hair !" I said while removing his hand.
"How do you dare remove my hand !"He said, then he laughed "How can someone like you be in the model section" he said while looking up and down at me
I didn't answer anything, I just wanted to go back... To go back home. 
"If my mom would see that someone like you is in the same model class as me, she would faint" he continued, laughing. 
Mine would do the same thing, because of your ugly personnality I said in my head.
"I'm going..." I said while standing up.
"Hey, did you forget your position ? You have to do everything I say.. Or you know what is going to happen to your little friend, so don't go" he said with a smirk.. "And the reason why I brought you here, is to give you your new schedule" he said, smirking. 
"What do you mean ??" I said
" I'm not always here, because I have shootings and more important things to do than school... a busy life you know.. ~" he said, then he paused "I don't think you will ever know this feeling... but anyways, yeah, since I'm not always here, you have to take notes and do everything that I need." He said while giving me a paper "and this is why you will be in all my classes."
Is he serious ?!? 



Chapter 5 ! Sorry for the mistakes ~ Thanks for reading ! and subscribing ~ ;D

                                                 
gif is no mine.