First friends

Opposites attract

"I'm going to hang out with some friends" as I said that, my two brothers looked at me, surprised "Really ?! You finally have friends ! I told you that it's not hard to make friends!" they were both smiling and looking at me proudly. Because of my shyness, anxiety and looks (I guess), people think that I'm anti-social... I only had one friend in primary school.. It's all because of Kai.. He doesn't judge on appearances or anything..and I feel great when I'm around him and the others.. "Lulu, you can borrow any oh my clothes !" said one of them while I was looking at my closet. " No, thanks." As if I wanted to wear their luxury clothes... I can't and it would not even fit me. "Really, I mean.. I don't understand how mom let you buy and wear those kind of.. clothes..If you call that clothes" he said while touching at my clothes. "And so what ?" I said a little angry... I'm not perfect as you, this is the type of clothes that fit me... "Anyways, we have a shooting today, so we will come a little late" said the other brother "can you two let me dress now, or I'm going to be late" "Sure.." they said as they were going out. When I finally get dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror "so ugly..", then I heard the phone rang  "Mr. Luhan, it's for you ! It's.. , what's your name ? Kai, ok, it's from Kai !" said a maid.. "I'm coming !" as I was going down the stairs, I took the phone from her hands :
"Hi !" I said
"Hi Luhan, it's Kai, do you want me to come to your hous-"
"No ! I mean, no.. It's fine, I'm coming, I'm ready, you don't need to come, where are you guys ?" He can't come.. or he will see my house.. 
"You know, there is an ice cream parlor behind school, this is where we are.. Then after, we are going to the new shopping mall that opened.. You should take the bus instead of walking.. It's faster" he said
"Ok, I will take the bus, I'm coming !" as I said that, I hang up the telephone, took some money, my Ipod, and went outside. 
--
In the bus, I kept looking at the window, thinking while listening to a song by K.will.. "Love blossom".. I never loved anyone and don't even think that someone will ever fall in love with me, but I really like the song... It's sweet, then the next song was "Why did I fall in love with you" by DBSK.. it's a sad song...But so beautiful at the same time... You can feel the emotions..  The bus stopped and I finally arrived in front of the ice cream parlor. It's true that it's faster in bus... As I was going down the stairs, I saw Kai, Lay and Kris seated at a table, eating Ice creams, then Lay noticed me and waved at me.
"Hi guys" I said, looking at them, realising that they are good looking and look better without wearing the school uniform.. They are nicely dressed.. While I'm the only one wearing a hoodie bigger than my size and ugly pants.
"Hey" they all said
As I sat, Kai told me that I could go order an ice cream, since they were already eating because Lay was getting hungry, but the problem is, because of my shyness, I'm not really able to talk to someone that I don't know... I don't want to go.. As I stand up, not sure of myself, I went to order.. 
''Hi, what would you like ?" said the cashier 
"Euhm.." I was looking at the menu, and I didn't know what to take... There were some people behind me waiting.. I turned red.. I was going to say a juice since I was getting more nervous, when Kai came "You should take a Banana split, it's very good" He said, smiling. "Ah, I'm going to take a banana split I guess.." He kind of saved me... As I took my banana split, I paid, and went back to the others. As I was eating, Lay was looking at me. "You have some ice cream on your hair" he said while taking a napkin and cleaning my hair, then he continued "Why don't you cut your hair ? Isn't it hard to eat or to see ? We can't see your face too.."  I already though of cutting my hair, because I can't see very well, but my hair to me, is like a shield, no ones can't see my face, and it's better this way. "I was wondering, on the phone, who was it ?" said Kai, who didn't let me answer Lay's question, "Oh, euhm... My grandmother !"I can't said it's a maid.. "Oh, your grand-mother lives with you ?" "Yes..." I answered. "Ah, I see, I was wondering, what do your parents do for a living ?" said Kai,  "Well... My mom is a teacher in a primary school and my dad is.. euhm, he works at a company." I said. "Oh, my mom is a teacher too, but in high school" he said, "..What about both of you ?" I said to Kris and Lay, who answered first. "My parents divorced when I was 3 years old, so I stay with my father.. He is a doctor, I don't know my mother'", then I looked at Kris who told me that his mother is a stylist and his father a photograph... When we all finished to eat our ice creams, we went to the new shopping mall who was some meters away  "I didn't know there was a shopping mall here" I said, "It's new" answered Kai. As we went in, I noticed that there was a section with a lot of expensive brands. There was a picture of my brothers in front of a luxury store, I moved forward to have a better look at it, but Kris came and told me that I was looking at the expensive stores and the inexpensive ones were behind us, so we went to the inxepensive stores. I wasn't very interested to buy something, so I was just looking at them and looking at some clothes, then Lay came with the store's magazine and showed us a picture "Look what I found, it's Sehun !",  without thinking, I said that I liked his smile.. they all looked at me weirdly, I told them that I was joking, and we went out of the store. It wasn't a joke.
--
The weekend passed so fast, it's monday now.. I was getting ready to go to school, and for some reasons, I went earlier that usual. When I arrived inside the school, there was not a lot of students, I looked at the school's clock, it was going to ring in 20 minutes... What am I going to do for 20 minutes? Then I went to the cafeteria, to see just in case if the guys were there, but they were not.. So I went for the first time to the library, who is really big and gorgeous.. I remarked that there was this guy, "Sehun's servant" and I though that I could maybe go talk with him...  He kind of ressembles me.. So I went next to him.. 
"Hi" I said, smiling a little
 He was reading a book about music, and then looked at me surprised, his eyes became bigger.
"H-Hi" he said, trying to avoid eye contact, then he looked back at his book.
"What is your name ?" I said.. He is a lot more shy than me I thought...
"My name ? it's..D..Do Kyungsoo." 

~~~~
Hi ! So this is my 3rd chapter, was it short ? The story may seem slow, but more is coming ;). There's going to have some interaction between Sehun and Luhan soon ;). Thanks for reading !
 
                                                                      
gif is not mine.