A new day

Opposites attract

School... I hate school. It's a place full of people judging you, they will hate you for being different and will only like you if you are like them. The worst, is that today, is my first day as a new student in my new school. I'm going to have to present myself in front of all the students, to be devisaged by all of them, and to be finally mocked... I don't want to go.... 

''Luhan !! It's time to wake up or you will miss your first day of school !!!''.. I want to stay in my bed but... ''I'm coming mom !''... as I came, she looked at me and told me that I looked nice in my uniform.. I smiled, and then she turned her head to see my two handsome brothers.. with a big smile on her face, telling them how gorgeous and perfect they were..
I know, I'm always the last compared to my 2 older brothers... They are beautiful, handsome and models... Yes, we are a family of models, my mom is a popular retired top model, my father is not one, but is really good looking.. My two brothers are becoming the new faces of many luxury brands... They are twins and they have their own unique charm... as for me... I'm the ugly duckling of the family... but I still like them, my brothers care a lot about me.. 

''Mom, I'm going ! Bye !'', ''Oh, wait ! You don't want one of your brothers to come with you ?'' ''No mom...''  As if I wanted to have attention on me, my first day of school... ''Little bro, tell us if someone piss you off, right?'' both of them told me while pating my head. ''Sure.... Bye !'' as I said that, I went outside.. While walking, I was looking at how many cars were going to the same direction as me... I finally arrived to the school's entrance, who was all open.. and saw lot of luxurious cars, the same as earlier.. Weird I thought. Then I went in the schoolyard, and looked around... I heard a big noise and some screams coming from behind, but I didn't look, I was too amazed by how big the school is...I finally went inside, and looked how beautiful it was.. Like a castle.. Then I looked at my schedule.. ''English class''... The bell rang and all the students went to their classes, I wanted to ask someone help, but I didn't have the courage to.. ''I'm going to be late...'' I was the only one in the hallway,  when I finally found the classroom,  5 minutes after the bell.. The door was closed, but there was a window on it, letting me see a part of the class, all the students was looking in front of them, to the board I guess, but the teacher could not see me since he was in the opposite of the door... Some students started to look at me, and I walked away, then I heard a voice ''Teacher, there is a someone outside looking at the window !'' Oh no..
*(italic words = english

The door opened and the teacher looked at me, and asked me if I was the new student while bringing me in the class.. "Euh.. yes, I am" "Great ! I'm your english teacher, miss Jung. Can you now introduce yourself in english !? Since it's an english class, you have to talk only in english, not in korean !" Oh, my english is so bad... What should I do.. "Hi,  na...name Luhan is.." I said while looking the floor, and then looked at the students, laughing..at me.. "No..no, that's not how you introduce yourself, let's ask, hm, Kris ! Show him how to do an introduction !" "Hi, my name is Kris" said the tall man, "Now, do the same", everyone is now looking at me... "Hi, my name is Luhan !!!!!!" and while saying it, someone opened the door, and all their attention was on the guy coming, the teacher looked angry "Sehun ! What are you doing ? You are late !! Again !" "Sorry" he said while yawning, then he looked at me and smirked "Teacher, who is that ugly guy? Look at his hairstyle, we can't even see his face hahah", everyone laughed, I became all red and angry. "Sehun, stop! Luhan, your place will be... Next to..hmm, Kai"  As I went to my new place and sat, Kai was smiling, and came near to me, whispering to my ear "Don't mind Sehun, he is stupid. You can come talk with me after class if you want any help !" I looked at him, still red from before, and smiled a little. 
----
After the class, I went to Kai, who was with 2 friends in the cafeteria. 
"Hi Luhan" he said while smiling.. he always smile I though..
"Hi" I answered while looking at him and his two friends.
"Ohh, I will introduce you, this is Lay and Kris" said Kai
"Nice to meet you all.." I said.
"Are you chinese ?" Asked Kai
"Well, my father is chinese and my mother korean..."
"Oh, I see, mixed, well, Lay and Kris are chinese haha" said Kai
"Oh, really ?" I was surprised, but they do look chinese.
"Yes, so, what is your department ?" asked me Lay
"Department ? What do you mean ?" 
"Well, are you in the singing section, model section, art section.." he said looking at me weirdly
"I did not even know that there are sections !", they were all looking at me trying to understand.
"Well, let me see your schedule" asked Kai, while giving him the papers, he was looking seriously at it, and looked at me, surprised. "You're in the model section ?" 
"Model section ? really ? How??" I was now wondering..and I understood.. It's my mother's fault.. I remember one day, she told me how she wanted to see me in the fashion world, even though I don't care about my appearance that much and I was not beautiful or 'perfect'  like my brothers, she wanted me to learn about it... and now, here I am.. in a luxurious school teaching arts.. Mom, why.... When I finished thinking, I noticed that they were all looking at me..
"Well, I'm in the dance section" said Kai, smiling.
"I'm in the dance and singing section" said Lay.
"And me, in the model section, like you.." said Kris, the tall man from earlier.
Before having the time to say something, I heard a voice behind, "Hey, look, it's the ugly guy!" "hahaha, I heard that he is in the model section ! Does our school accept poor ugly people now? haha" It was two guys, and I learned that their names were Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Sehun's friends. 
Kai looked at them with a mad face, and looked back at me, "This school, is really superficial, everything is about looks, money, and power. Don't mind those guys and don't try to talk back to them... I know it's hard, but if we do something, they are going to find a way to expell us...I mean, I'm from a 'normal' family, my parents worked hard to let me enter this school, to pursue my dream as a dancer... And I guess you too, come from a normal family right ? Then do what I told you." He did not even let me answer to his question about coming from a normal family... So he thinks I am like him...
--
School finished, and I was going back home... I had to talk with my mom, she knows how much I hate these kind of schools, I don't understand...
I finally arrived home.
"Mom....MOOOOM!!!", and I saw her, lying on the sofa . She was doing her special face treatment. "Mom... You know how much I don't like these schools, right ? So why..."  She was now sitting, looking at me in the eyes. "Luhan... I want you to find yourself.... I know since you are young, you like fashion... But now, for some reasons, you are trying to hate it. Fashion is art and modeling is a beautiful art.. Do you remember some years ago, you were coming happily, asking me to take pictures of you and showing me your sketches ? This school is the best and the only one I found here. I know you hate these kind of schools, but don't worry, I told the director to not let the teachers or anyone know that we are related, since I know you wouldn't like that.." "Mom... I still don't understand, you should have asked me" I said while looking the floor..
"Lulu, I know that sometimes, you will think that I'm forcing you, but no, I know what is good and what is bad for my children, I know that you can do wonderful things, and I can't wait to see them. I know that you think I prefer your two brothers over you, but no, it's because I'm proud of them, they are doing what they always wanted to do, so I'm happy...and I want you to be like them, to do what you always liked, and to be proud of you ! I don't prefer anyone, you are my three sons, my three favorites."  As she told me that she opened her arms to hug me.. But she didn't know that I was being bullied... If I told her... She would be angry, and everyone would know that the most beautiful model of all time have an ugly son... "Just a last thing, your father and me are going to America, for a business trip, so you will be with your brothers, and some of the maids.."



~~~~~~~~~
Yeay! It's my first chapter, I hope it's good and that there is not a lot of mistakes haha.
 

                                          
gif is not mine.