Chapter 4 Part 1

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Hi guys~ Yes this is a chapter. Its really short again. (Sorry). This is only the first part of chapter 4 which is all in Chanyeol's POV. The nest chapter will be Baekhyuns POV and it will continue on after he leaves the store. Also, the next chapter will have a little part from Kris POV. SO... yeah enjoy and sorry that i havent updated in a while~ Talk later~ Upvote if you guys like it, comment in anything that yous want, and subscribe if you want to keep reading~ <3 TheCrazy15 out~ (Not edited yet)

 

 

Chanyeol POV

 

It was already Friday afterschool. The week had gone by so fast.  We had a lot of homework for the first week, but it was good. I got to meet my knew friends again, and even made a few new ones. Somethings changed, while others things we’re the same. The fangirls that were always after me in school was still the same. My crew of friends were still the same. School itself was pretty much the same. But while does things were the same, other things were different as well. We got a new student transfer from China. I think his name is Yixing… I think. Also, we got new teachers and new kids were coming as Freshman’s. New teachers, just… somethings were also different. The most difference that impacted me the most was… well Baekkie. I know only met him once, and that my friendship (if you can call it that) with his brother Baekhyun was not the best, he was still something new to me and my life. After that day with Baekhyun, neither of us talked to each other. Baekhyun continued his daily life being… well him. Being all diva and all, all the time. With his friend and everything. It seemed, though, that the new kid was now added to his crew. Poor kid, he looked to innocent to be with them. Oh well. Anyways, as I was saying, Baekhyun didn’t seem affected by our talk anymore. I wanted to go up to him and tell that I didn’t want to stay away from his brother, but something told me to just back off for now. I knew that he was still watching my every move. Especially in the classes that we had together. I could literally feel his gaze on me. Ah! I almost forgot that, there was something else.

 

It was yesterday, I needed to get a book checked out of the library, and I knew that during lunch was better to go than after school since most kids prefer to enjoy their lunch. I went in and just like I predicted it, it was pretty lonely. I went to the mystery section (yes I like mystery) and I got a surprise to see who was there. I hid behind the shelve before he noticed me. He was sitting down for some reason, while reading a book. He looked concentrated at first, and then he smiled. One truly smile. We did have 3 classes together, but Baekhyun, despite his diva attitude, is actually a smart student, and so he sits in the front, while I sit farther back, so I never really notice him. At first, I was just staring at him, it was weird… different. I was so used to seeing his face with a teasing smile or smirk, never a true smile. Then he giggled, and I swear his giggled sounded so familiar. Then it clicked. His brother. The giggled sounded almost exactly like his brother. At first I couldn’t see the resemblance that well, but now that I see Baekhyun a little different than usual, I see the resemblance perfectly. I realized then, that I was starring at him like a weirdo and decided to just leave.

 

            It was weird, I must say. Seeing THE Baekhyun different. But hey, I guess everyone has their own little different self in them right?

 

Anyways, now its already Friday after school. I was waving good bye to my friends, and was about to start walking towards the bus stop when I got a text. I looked at it and it was my sister telling me to go to the grocery store to buy something’s. I replied with a ‘sure’ and soon she texted me back with the list of things I needed to buy. Good thing that I always have extra money on me. I knew that there was a grocery store close to my house, but I decided to just go to the one that is about 15 minutes away from the school.

 

I started walking and suddenly I remembered Dara and even she was acting kind of weird lately too. We met each other in 9th grade, we had 2 classes together. At first we didn’t talk, but that was until the teacher switched sits with a girl next to me that use to talk too much with Dara. When Dara sat next to me and me being the gentleman that I am, introduced myself to her. Since them, we would talk to each other in class, but only when the teacher let us. I didn’t want her or I to end up getting detection. Eventually though, we all had to change sits, and we were sitting on opposite sides to each to other. We would just smile at each other, but that was it. This year though, she was a little different. It was only the first week of school so I don’t want to make it a big deal, but ever since Tuesday, she started talking to me more. Not only that, but she seemed to be more. Flirty? She would come to me to talk before class and would always put her hand on my shoulder. Sometimes, when we were talking she would grab my hand. I tried to take her hand off, but I also didn’t want to seem rude. This happened for the rest of the week. Am not sure what it means, but its different I guess. Am not saying that I don’t like her, I mean I have had a crush on her ever since I met her last year, but it seems kind of off that she is suddenly acting so. Flirty. Oh well, Im not complaining. Tehe~

 

Anyways, I am now walking in the grocery shop. I grabbed a basket to put my things in there. I already had most of the things that my sis had texted me to get. I was walking towards on area of the market while looking down on my phone seeing what I needed. Because of the fact that I was looking at my phone I didn’t notice that I bumped into someone. Or more like into a kart? Not the point.

The person said sorry, and I looked down on him. I widen my eyes realizing who I just bumped into…

 

“Baekkie?” I said.

 

            He was looking up at me confuse as well, but nonetheless answered me.

            “Chanyeol?”

WOW, who would’ve thought that I was going to meet Baekkie here.

            “Chanyeol… um… what are you doing here?”

            “Oh. Am here to buy somethings that I need to get for my sister. What are you doing here? I would’ve expected Baekhyun to be here since he comes from school, not you?” I said looking at him. He looked adorable. His baggy clothes that looked a size too big for him, and his make-up free face that looked so smooth and innocent.

            “Ah. Right. Well Baekhyun is tired from school and everything, so I thought that I would make some food for us since his… tired.” He said looking a little hesitant with what he was saying. Hmm, I guess I make him nervous.

            “Awe. That’s sweet of you. Anyways, um, hey I have to go, but um.. I know this might sound weird.. but can I maybe have your number so that we can stay in touch?” I knew I was taking a big and dangerous step, considering that his brother told me to stay away, and he seems a little uncomfortable around me. A man can only dream right? Wait… is that even a saying?

            “um. Sure. Can I see your phone” omg… did he just say yes. Wow. I gave my phone, and he grabbed it starting to put his number in his phone. I, for some unknown reason, noticed how beautiful and slender his fingers were. They look so delicate and… perfect. Ok, awkward anyways. Not the point.

            “I texted you, just um… save my number and you can text me anytime you want. By the way, I actually have to go since my brother is probably waiting for me, you know, he can be impatient sometimes.” I can definitely agree with that. O grabbed my phone back, and immediately saved his number to my phone.       “Alright. Thanks Baekkie. Wel.. umm see you around I guess.” I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

            He smiled a little and said, “Sure. Remember, if anything, you can just text me. Bye now.” He said and wave cutely at me. I saw him grabbed a coffee (since when was I in the coffee section… not the point) and walked to the cashier section. I then remember why I was there and that it was getting late and quickly looked for my sis name on texts and finished getting the rest of the things I needed.