Chapter 5 Part 2

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

A/N(Hey guys, here is the chapter, i tried to edit it a bit, but i didnt get into it so there are probably still a few mistakes. Also i accidently deleted it instead of pressing the pencil on the side to edit it so yeah sorry about that. I will try to post the teaser for Chapter 6 tomorrow but i am still working on it so im not sure yet. Also i know some of you guys are probably confuse as to who Hyung and who is the person that Baekhyun bumped into is and i will explain who they are in chapter 6 so yeah thats pretty it. Thank you for your support~ until next time, comment if you guys have any question or are confuse about something. And HI TO EVERYONE~)

Baekhyun

 

“Baekkie” I could still hear him calling me. I was just staring at him for a few seconds. His eyebrows furrow together and he stretched out his hand. I was just staring at it for a second. He flicked my forehead.

I snapped out of it and I rubbed my forehead. He chuckled and stretched his hand out again. This time I took it and he brought me to my feet.

 

            “Um… I’m fine,” I said. He stood there and looked at me.

            “Are you sure that you’re okay? You look Pale.” He said looking me with a worry look.

I gave him a small smile and nodded.

            “ Yeah am fine really.” He gave me a smile, but I could still see that he was worry.

            “Don’t worry. I’m really truly fine.” I said again and weakly punched him on the shoulder. He chuckled again and just smiled down at me.

            “Well um… are you here with anyone or…” he didn’t finish his sentence and scratched the back of his neck. I smile internally at how cute he looked… I mean… uhm…. Never mind.

            “Ah… actually I need to call someone since I may or may not have run away.. Hehe.. Excuse me for a second… yeah okay..” I turned around and facepalmed my self… really Baek… why are you so awkward now.. ugh.

 

            I called Kyung and he answer right away.  The minute he answered I could tell that he was worry as hell.

            “Yah Byun Baekhyun. Do you know how worry Luhan and I are? Where are you? Are you okay?” he said.

            “I’m fine Kyung. Tell Luhan that before he faints or something., and I’m sorry for just running away like that and not telling you guys. I didn’t have time to wait until you guys came out I had to run for it. Just go home with Luhan okay? Ill tell you guys what happen some other time, right now I cant.” I said pacing back and forth. I could see that some people were giving me looks but I couldnt care less at the moment.

“Are you sure? What about you? Tell me where you are and we will go pick you up.” I heard Luhan asked him something,, but I wasn’t able to gear what was it that he asked.

“Ah no its okay. I already have a ride.” I knew that I didn’t, but I also knew that they would ask what happen and I didn’t want to talk about it. Not now, and if I could, not ever. I knew that they deserved to know though, and I will tell them, just not yet.

“ You do? With who?” Kyung asked.

I turned around and saw Chanyeol standing a few feet away from me. We made eye contact and almost as if he knew what I was thinking, he smiled and nodded his head. I smiled back at him and turned back around.

            “Just someone I met on my way. Ill text you and Luhan when I get home okay? As of now I need to go. Bye and I am really sorry for making you and Luhan worry about me.” I said. Kyung said his good-bys and we both hanged up.

            I walked back to where Chanyeol was standing.

            “hey… so umm… do you think that maybe-“

            “Sure. But you see I came here in the bus so uh.. yeah” he said looking embarrass. I smiled and said. “Its okay. So what are you doing here” I said.

           

We started walking and he answered me. “Well I was suppose to come with my sister and buy something’s for her best friend since its going to be her birthday on Tuesday, but something came up and my sister couldn’t come any more and she send me to come and get her best friend a gift… but I don’t even know what to get her.” We were still walking toward somewhere. I then realize that we are at those places where there’s a lot of stores.. its like a mall but all the stores are outside not inside a building. Not the point

 

“Ah I see. Well that’s nice of you to do that.” I said giving him a smile. He smiled back and we continued walking.

“What about you Baekkie. What are you doing here?” We entered a store full of clothes.

“Well I was here with my friends. We went to the amusement park, but then I may or may not have run away.. hehe” I said… again in a way.

“Ah. I see. But why did you run away? I mean if you don’t mind me asking.” He picked up a shirt but then immediately put it down.

“ Ah. Its okay. Something just came up and I couldn’t really stay there and just ran and ran and here I am.” I said.  I was a little worry that he was going to ask why exactly I ran away, but he just looked at me smiled and said: “ well good thing you bumped into me then. Wouldn’t want you to be walking around aimlessly now would we.” He chuckled and kept walking around. I smiled and I was glad that he didn’t ask.

“So. What exactly are you going to get your sister’s friend” I asked him.

“Uh well I don’t exactly know. My sister said to get her something big and especial but not too big. I don’t really know” he said. He once again brought his right arm to scratch the back of his neck. Its habit it seems. Its cute… uh I mean… never mind.

“Well Chan. In my opinion I don’t think we should be in the clothes section then.” I said chuckling to myself. I also realize that I called his Chan and I was hoping he didn’t notice.  He looked back at me, and then he glanced at another shirt that he had and just put down. He walked towards me and said; “Well you have a good point then.” He smiled and we walked out of the stores. Thank god he didn’t notice what I called him.

“So then Mr. Expert, where should we go then.?” He asked looking down at me… curse his height.

“ Well…. How about we look around until we find something. Deal” He smiled a big goofy smile. “Deal.”

 

We walked around for about an hour and 30 mins until we finally found something that we both agreed on.

“ Well its already pretty late don’t you think so Baekkie?” He said. We were currently walking towards the bus stop.

“hehe.. yes we have Chanyeol. You know I had a lot of fun with today.” And I wasn’t lying at all. For that while that I was with Chanyeol I actually forgot about why I was with him in the first place. I forgot that I had run away from my friends and from that PERSON. I actually truly had fun. But most importantly I was myself with him. I didn’t have to pretend to be Diva me, I was myself. I knew that it was wrong though, that I still hadn’t told him about the truth, but at least for now I just wanted to enjoy this time.

I will tell him about Baekkie not being real and that Baekhyun and Baekkie are me. Just… me, but for now I just want to enjoy this time.

I never knew I would have so much fun with Chanyeol. For as far as I known him, we were always enemies. We always stayed away from each other and when we were close we never got along. I never knew that he was like this. I can now see why so many people are so comfortable around him and why his so popular at school. His just like that. It’s his personality. His outgoing, fun, funny and understanding. I was so busy hating him in the past that I didn’t realize what a great person he truly was.

I looked at him and smiled. We were already at the bus stop and he was looking to check if the bus was coming. He looked back at me and saw me smiling. He smiled back and said; “Why are you smiling so much huh?” I could tell he was teasing me. He had that teasing smile.

“ Well, Mr. Smiley, I had lots of fun today. Thank you by the way. For letting me be with you even though it was just suppose to be you.” I said looking down. He nudged my side. I looked up at him and saw him smiling gently at me.

“You’re welcome. You only made this day a lot more fun that if I was alone. Plus I would’ve probably bought something dumb if I was alone, so it’s a good thing that you were with me today.” He said. I smiled big and said, “Well then, I am glad that I was with you too. Wouldn’t want your sister getting mad at you for buying something dumb now would we.” I said. We both laughed.

“Ah that bus is coming. Come on.” He grabbed my arm and I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks… what is this?

           

We enter the bus. It wasn’t full which was good. We decided to sit at the back of the bus. It was already 5 o’clock. I hadn’t called Kyung or Luhan. I decided to send them a text just to let them know that I was okay.

            After I send the message I put away my phone.

Through out the bus ride both Chanyeol and I were quiet. It wasn’t an awkward silence, it was more like a calm silence? The point is that it was a calm aura. My bus stop was next. When it came to a stop I got up and turned towards Chanyeol.

            “Well Chanyeol thank you again for letting me stay with you today. Thank you and hopefully ill see you some other day.” I said. He smiled at me and replied; “Your welcome Baekkie. I also had a lot of fun today. Hopefully we do meet soon. You should go now though, before that bus starts moving again.” I got off the bus. It started moving and I turned around facing it. I waved at Chanyeol and he waved back.
 

I started walking home. When I got there I quickly took a shower. A lot of things happened today. First, it was fun with Luhan and Kyung. Then I met that PERSON. I never thought I was going see that person again. No baek, don’t think about it. Then I ran away and bumped into Chanyeol. We spent the rest of the day together. It was truly fun though.

            I did feel bad though, for running off on Kyung and Luhan. I’m sure that they understand though. I couldn’t stay and wait on them.

            Once I was done with my shower and everything else I went to the kitchen. I made myself coffee and grabbed a piece of bread. I made my way towards the living room. I sat down on the couch and put the coffee and the bread down on the table next to it. I grabbed my book that I had left on the couch the previous day. Funny, I thought I left in my room. Shrugs.

            After about 2 hours later I went up to my room. It was only 9 o’clock but I was tired. I did my night routine and went to bed. I put my phone to charge and layed down on my bed. Then a sudden thought ran through my head. Should I text Chanyeol… no maybe I shouldn’t. What if his busy or something I don’t want to interrupt. Plus, what if he thinks that its weird that I am texting him. No I probably shouldn’t… but I want.. no I wont.

            I was in the middle of having an internal fight with my mind when my phone vibrated.

I reached my hand out and grabbed it. When I saw the name on the screen I almost dropped it.

            Chanyeol:

Hey Baekkie. I am not sure if you’re awake or not but I just wanted to thank you for helping me pick out the gift for my sister’s friend. She loved it~ And I also wanted to thank you for staying with me. Um.. yeah okay. Well good night and sweet dreams. J

 

Awe~ I smiled to myself. Hi so sweet.

            I quickly replied with a “you’re welcome and I’m glad that your sister likes what we got her for her friend. I’m also glad that I stayed with you. J Good night to you too Chanyeol and sweet dreams.” I pressed send and put my phone back. I my stomach and fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

 

Time skip.

 

It was already Monday. I honestly don’t remember doing anything yesterday, All I did was text…………….. With Chanyeol. Well its not really my fault. When I woke up I had 3 new text messages. One from Luhan one from Kyung and one from Chanyeol. I decided to answer Luhan and Kyung first. We only texted for a little bit since they were both busy. They just asked me about what happened on Saturday. I told them I didn’t want to talk about it and they understood. Thank god. Afterwards I answer Chanyeol’s text.

            I honestly don’t even remember what the text said. I just remember answering back and we just kept on texting each other. Next thing I knew it was already 4. I hadn’t done anything. The only reason we stopped was because he was going out with his sister and his mom to go buy something’s for something. Hehe.

            In the night when I was going to bed he texted me with a goodnight and I texted him back with the same.

            I haven’t told Kyung or Luhan about Chanyeol and I texting each other and stuff.

 

It was already after school but I just couldn’t bring myself to tell them. Plus, when we were together they were asking me about my brother. I told them that he had called me and told me that he was coming over for a few days. We were all super happy. I couldn’t wait to see my brother after all this time. I truly missed him.

            Its kind of sad that mom and dad wont be here when he comes, but at least I get to see him.

 

(Its already Friday. Nothing really happen through out the week except that Baek and Chan kept texting each other so I just decided to skip it. Hope its okay with you guys.)

 

            It was already the end of the week. School has been tough. It was only the 2nd week of school and we had so much homework already. But today was a good day thus far. I actually didn’t have any homework for the weekend which is good because my hyung is coming home today~ I am so happy~ ive been waiting for this day the whole week. Luhan and Kyung were going to sleep over at my house today. Hyung called in the morning and told me that he was going to come home at around 7 in the night. It gave us enough time to buy the last things.

            Ah. Which reminds me. Through out the week us 3 have been buying something’s for a small welcome home party for hyung. It wasn’t big since it was only going to be us 4, but we wanted today to be special.

            It was already 6. We all had changed to something more comfortable. Kyung was in the Kitchen finishing cooking while Luhan and I were getting all the snacks and movies on the table. All of us always watch movies together. It was our thing. We also got a big poster that said, “Welcome Home Hyung”. At first Kyung and I try putting it up, but even with the chairs we couldn’t quite put it where we wanted it. We were just too short… whatever. Good thing though that Luhan is taller than us two. So in the end he ended up putting it.

 

            By the time we finish putting everything in place it was already 7. We all quickly cleaned ourselves and changed clothes. Kyung had made a small cake. We were now trying to put it in the refrigerator, but it was harder than we thought. Its not that it was big, it was the fact that there was too many things already in there. After a lot more struggle’s later, we finally manage to put it inside. We heard the bell ring.

            I quickly ran to open the door. And just like I thought my brother was standing there with a big smile on his face.

            I threw myself at his and he immediate catch me. It was a good thing that Hyung got the height from father. He actually got a lot of qualities from father, while I got most of my qualities from mother. Including the short height.

            “HYUNG! Ive missed you soo much~ am so glad that you’re here.” I said, well more like screamed, while still clinging to him like a koala. If people were to pass by at this moment, they would think that I am acting like a little kid. But I didn’t care. I always acted like this with Hyung. Plus, I haven’t seen his since forever~
            He chuckled and put me down.  He ruffle my hair and said; “I missed you too baby brother~ look at you. You look more mature now than when I left. But I see that you didn’t grow much huh.” He wiggled his eye-brows in a teasing matter. I rolled my eyes but hugged again nonetheless.

            ‘HYUNG!” Both Kyung and Luhan came running towards us. I quickly stepped away to give them time to hugged my hyung. Since Luhan, Kyung and I have been friends since elementary school, they were both really close to hyung. In the past, many people have confused us all as a big family of brothers. Sometimes we liked to messed around and say that we were brothers and would run away laughing.

            “Well guys, I love you all but shouldn’t we all go inside.” We all laughed and made our way inside the house. Hyung put his things down and looked around the house. He smiled big and for a second I thought that he was going to cry. I could tell that he wanted to, but for as long as I could remember, hyung always liked to seem like the strongest one. He hated to cry, especially in front of me. I knew and understood why he was like that, but sometimes I wished that he would just let himself go.

            “ Wow, you guys did all of this? Its great.” We all laughed and made our way to the kitchen.  We took the food and put it all in the dining table.

            The house was full of laughter and happiness. I was so happy. Hyung was finally back and I honestly couldn’t be anymore happier.

            We talked for hours and watched about 2 movies. It was already 4 in the morning. We decided to go to bed. Hyung went to his old room while Luhan and Kyung shared the guest room. By the time we were all ready for bed it was 4:30 in the morning since we were still playing around.

            I went to my bed and saw my phone. I grabbed and saw that I had a text message. Just like I thought it was a message from Chanyeol. It was send long time ago. It was just a simple “Good night Baekkie, Sweet dreams”, but it still brought a big smile to my face.  I quickly texted back, but instead with a “ Good Morning Chanyeol, hope you had sweet dreams.” I smiled down at my phone and just put back on the table that was next to my bed.

            I couldn’t sleep. I don’t know if it was because I was too happy, or too hyper. I got out bed and made my way towards my brother’s room. When I opened the door he looked at me and smiled.

            “Couldn’t sleep?” he asked. I shyly smiled at me and shook my head yes. He moved around and made space for me. He patted the empty space and smiled at me. I quickly made my way towards his bed and got in.  He turned around and hugged me. I immediately responded to the hug.

            “I’ve missed you so much Baek. I’m glad that you are doing well now. I’m so proud of you.” I smiled and replied; “I’ve missed you too Hyung. I am glad that you came back. We all are.”

            He kissed the top of my head and said; “ I am glad to be back home too. But now we should sleep. We will do something tomorrow. Love you baby brother.” “Love you too Hyung”. And with that I fell asleep in the embrace of my brother with a gentle smile. 

 

A/N(Hey guys, here is the chapter, i tried to edit it a bit, but i didnt get into it so there are probably still a few mistakes. Also i accidently deleted it instead of pressing the pencil on the side to edit it so yeah sorry about that. I will try to post the teaser for Chapter 6 tomorrow but i am still working on it so im not sure yet. Also i know some of you guys are probably confuse as to who Hyung and who is the person that Baekhyun bumped into is and i will explain who they are in chapter 6 so yeah thats pretty it. Thank you for your support~ until next time, comment if you guys have any question or are confuse about something. And HI TO EVERYONE~)