Chapter 1

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

3rd POV


First day of Junior year. Not much had change................... well at first, but soon enough, a lot will change. 

 

Chanyeol POV

"Ring" "Ring" (Slam)
"ugh... i dont want to get up."
"Chanyeol~ Its the first day of school, get up now sweetheart, you dont want to be late on the fist day of school." 
i knew my mom was already making breakfast because i could smell it all the way from my room. 
Oh wow, i wish school couldnt start today. 
     I slowly got out of bed, and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. Once i was done, I started looking for some clothes. At days like this, i wish that we did wear uniform, but then again, i like my own style... so no. I picked a buttom up shirt with a white tank top, navy vlue pants and my sneakers. I walked down stairs and saw my parents and sister waiting for me. I quickly sat down, said morning to all of them and started eating quickly since my friend Kris was going to pick me up today. 
  " Are you excited about the first day of school sweetheart?" my mom asked. 
  " Why would he mom? Who ever gets excited about going back to school?" 

 Baekhyun POV


" I am so excited to be back to school!! oh wow you guys i missed you all so much!"
"Baek... you saw us yesterday!"
"But Luhan~ Its not the same, I mean, i missed the school, the student 'most', the teachers, the fo-"
"And stop. We get the point, you missed the school. But you're right, i kind of missed it too."
"Right D.O!! Ah~ School."
(whispers)"oh wow its Baekhyun and his crew! They're all so handsome! Look Baek and Lulu changed their color! Now Baek has purple hair and Lulu has pink-ish hair! omg so hot!! Awe~ D.Os eyes are so cute!" 
"Ok thats one thing i didnt miss."
" awe come on Lulu, you know you like being call handsome." wink.
" Oh please, the only person that likes being called Handsome is you."
"Whatever." well, its not like i had a comeback anyways. I mean i DID like being called handsome. who wouldnt anyways? I must say though, although i did miss somethings i didnt miss... oh i know, Park Chanyeol. God, i didnt think i have ever hated someone that much. He thinks his all that only because him and all his crew are tall. so what, am short and am still handsome. I just hope i dont run into him today, or ever really.
" Oh My God! Its Park Chanyeol! His so tall and handsome and perfect! Please marry me!" Yup, i jinxed it. so much for not running into him. Just walk away Baek, just walk aw-

Chanyeol POV

(Screams) " " Oh My God! Its Park Chanyeol! His so tall and handsome and perfect! Please marry me" "Sehun, look at me! Kris your perfect! Be my boyfriend." Gosh! this is why i hate school. I mean, at first i liked the attention, but then it got way out of hand. 
  While walking through the croud of girls and walking to my locker, i saw Byun Baekhyun and his little group of friends. God I hate him. His such an attention , such a Diva. Witht the Eye-Liner, those tight clothes, but his attitude is what really gets to me. So y all the time. 
   I realize i had to pass by him to get to my locker. 'Just keep on walking, just keep on walki-' BOOM! Next thing i knew, i was on top of him on the floor. Stupid girls. Wow, this up close i can see tell he also wears a little more than just eye-liner. Wait? There was something else... what is it?
"Get.Off.ME!" and theres the Diva i know. Huh, and i thought i saw something else. pfft. "Well sorry Princess, it wasnt my fault, a girl pushed me."
" I dont care. Why arent you getting off? getoffgetoffgetoff" "Ok Ok, gosh am going am going."
                "I dont even know why we are talking. Bye bye now" and thats why i dont like him. 

  "You ok Chanyeol."
  "Yeah Kris, am fine. Lets just go before the bell rings."    
    I was about to walk to my locker, but i saw something on the floor. I bent down to get it and saw that it was an ID. Byun Baekhyun's ID to be more exact. haha. great. i was gonna leave it on the floor, but decided to just take it and give it to him, whatever. 
RING~ RING
oh the bell. "Oh the bell, lets go guys, we still need to go to our lockers." "Yeah lets go."


3rd POV

It turned out that Chanyeol didnt give Baekhyun the ID card. They had 3 of 6 classes together. 2,4, and 6th period. For some reason, whether it was because of the girls everywhere, or because they sat to far from each other, he couldnt give it to him. At the end of the day, he just decided to go to the office. 

Chanyeol POV


"Um.. Hi. This was on the floor and i came here to bring this ID here."
"Oh. Ah Byun Baekhyun, his such a good kid." (Desk Lady) 
"he is?" I thought to myself.
" Am pretty busy right now, so can you give it to him?" 
"Oh. Um, am pretty sure he left to his house so yeah."
"Are you a senior?" she asked
"huh, oh no am not, am a Junior"
"huh, you have a deep voice."
"Oh yeah. i get that a lot.. so um... about the ID"
"Oh right. Here, this is his address, just take it to him."
"ok...."

what the hell. who gives a student, other students address? Creepy much?
   I looked at the address and realize that it wasnt that far from the school, meaning that Baekhyun must be one of those rich kids. Well that explains a lot about his personlity.
   EXO High is one of the best high schools in Korea. Not only that, it is also located in one of the best places here. That means that the areas around it must be from rich people. Many kids here got in beause of money, only some got in because of grades. Like me. Am not rich, am just average.
   Thank god this house isnt too far, i didnt bring my car today since Kris picked me up. Unlike me, Kris, with both his parents being lawyers, he has money. Kai, with both his parents being business owners, and Sehun with both being Doctors, all have money. My parents are proffesors at a universiry and Noona is studying to become a doctor. And me? i dont know just yet. 
   Soon i was standing in front of the house. It wasnt too big, but it was bigger than mine, thats for sure.
DING DONG.
   I still dont know why i have to bring the stupid ID to Baekhyun. why me? We basically hated each other since the first day of school. He was too loud, too y, too much of a Diva. I was more calm and not so y, although among my friends i was known as the Happy Virues since i tended to smile a lot. But thats doesnt mean am loud and crazyn like him. We would always glare at each other, and especially in 9th grade we use to throw insults at each other. But that stopped eventually. We would just ignore each other and go our own way. Eh, whatever. After this ill never talk to Mr.Diva again. 
Aish, whats taking him so long?
DING DONG.
Sheesh making me wait forev-
"B-B-Baekhyun"
ok... not expecting this. In front of me is a comepletely different person. Instead of the Diva i always see at school, am looking at an Angel. Instead of the all the make-up on his face, his face looked clean. He looked much cuter like this. His face has a natural color to it. He wasnt wearing the usual eye-liner either. His eyes looked so innocent. Instead of the tight clothes he always wears, he was wearing a blue over-top sweater that was a size too big, and sport shorts. What the hell? What is this? worst of all.. why am i even noticing all of this???!!?
"oh...hehe" omg his giggle is adorable. wait.. i didnt think that. wait... is that a ... eye smile! oh god someone please help me! Is this really Byun Baekhyun talki-
"You must be looking for Byun Baekhyun"   huh?
"My name is Byun Baekkie, Byun Baekhyun's younger twin." cute eye smile.
"Nice to meet you!" oh! well that explai-................................................















"WHAT!!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________





a/n
Well here is the firts chapter. I havent edited, so theres probably a lot of errors..
Bu first of all OMG! THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED,UP VOTED, AND COMMENTED! THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I never thought i would have this many people interested, thank you guys! 
P.S Remember a lot about this chapter, it will help a lot in the future chapters. Am not sure when i will update again, but Comment, Subscribe and Upvote. (if you want. ^~^.)