Chapter 3 Part 2

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Chanyeol POV
 

 

            While walking back to school because of the basketball meeting, all I kept thinking about was the conversation I had with Baekhyun. It was confusing. I knew that he wouldn’t be too happy about me talking to his brother, but was it too far even from he to tell me coldly to stay from his brother? I guess not for him… but I feel like Baekhyun is hiding something. The way he reacted, he didn’t even ask how I knew about his brother or anything, he just told me to stay away. Although Baekkie could’ve told him, but I don’t think Baekkie is the type to tell… I mean he did say that he wouldn’t tell Baekhyun that it was me who took his ID to his house.. hmm.  I wonder

 

“Yah! Where have you been? The couch is furious, you said that it was going to be short, and you took forever”. If Kris is this mad, I don’t even want to imagine how mad the couch is.

 

“Sorry, I got caught up with something. Lets go before the couch gets even angrier at me”

“Alright lets go” “By the way Kris, what are you doing out here? Arent you suppose to be at the meeting?” “Well, you took forever so the couch told me to come and look for you” “Oh I see, well thanks” “No problem, you know i always have your back” we both chuckle and quickly made our to the gym where the meeting was taking place.

 

(Time Skip)

 

            “Hi mom”

“Hi sweetheart, how was school today?”
 

“It was fine. Im going to take a shower and do my homework ok?”
 

“ok sweetheart, dinner is going to be ready in about 30 minutes ok, so don’t take too long alright.”
 

“Alright mom”

            I went to my room and put my backpack down. I quickly took off my clothes, grabbed a towel and went to take a shower. I loved taking showers in the night. It helps me clear my head and relax. Everything and Baekkie and Baekhyun is confusing. I could easily do what Baekhyun told me and stay away from his brother, but for some odd reason I didn’t want to stay away from Baekkie. I wanted to know about him. Like why is he hidden away, why Baekhyun or anybody else never talk about him and never mention him. Just so many why’s. I wish it wasnt so complicated, it gives me a headache.

 

            After about 20 minutes later, I came out of the shower. It took me about 5 minutes  to put on my Pj’s and by the time I was done my sister knocked on my door saying it was time for dinner.

           

            Since today I stayed longer because of Basketball and the thing with Baekhyun, it was almost 8:00. I still had homework to do and I quickly went downstairs. My dad wasn’t eating with us because he was busy and so it was just my mom, sister and I. I wasn’t really hungry to it didn’t take ma that long to eat. Sister and mother talked most of the time, and so when I was done they were still eating. I excused myself rom the table and went to my room to do my homework.

 

            For being the second day of school, they sure give so much homework, I had math, science and I had to find an English book by Friday. Sigh~

 

            After about 3 hours, I had finally finish all my homework. I went to the bathroom to get read for bed. Once I was done with everything I climbed on my bed. I put the alarm at 6:30 and turned off the lamp next to my bed. While laying, I kept thinking about Baekkie and Baekhyun again. I kept thinking and thinking and when I glanced at the clock 30 minutes had already passed. I decided to just leave it alone for today and try going to sleep. I have a lot more time later on to think, but for now I need to sleep.

 

3rd POV

 

 New. New friends. New faces. New people. New school. New house. Everything. Lost. That’s what he looked like. He could hear people whispering around him. (is that the new kid? Yeah I think. They said his a transfer from China. His cute though. Not the topic. He looks lost. Should we help. No lets just go. ok.” The boy was kind of glad that the girls decided not to help. He didn’t want to know that he didn’t really speak fluent Korean. He was looking down at his paper that he just gotten from the office when he bumped into someone. The boy fell on his from the impact and his papers that he was holding fell on the floor. He quickly got up and apologize to whoever he bumped into.

 

“am sorry. I wasn’t paying attention, am sorry” The boy kept on apologizing and bowing, and then he felt a hand on his shoulder. The boy looked straight, but realize that he had to look up to look at the person’s face.

 

“hey, its ok, it was my fault too, here lets get the papers alright” The taller of the two bent down to get the papers and straighten up when he was done.

 

“Here you go. Hey, are you new here. I don’t think ive seen you before.” The boy asked.

 

“Uh..umm..y-yes am new.”

 

“Oh cool. Hey am Kris by the way. Whats your name?”

 

“huh? Oh am Yixing. But you can call me Lay  if you want.”

 

“Alright Lay, well got to go. Good luck of you first day of school, and if you need help and am around you can ask me. Well, bye” Kris waved his hand and walked away.

            The boy named Lay looked back at the retreating back of Kris, and slowly a smiled form and a cute dimple found its way to his cheek. He shook his head and kept walking looking for his first period classroom.

 

 

Baekhyun POV

 

            The next few days flew by. After the conversation I had with Kyung and Luhan I felt bad for Chanyeol. I was glad though, that he didn’t try to talk to me or any of my friends. Although we had the last 3 classes of school together, we didn’t sit close to each other. There was also a new student. His name was Lay and he was really quiet. My friends and I decided to approached him and so now he sat with us at lunch. We helped him out and it was good that he had at least one of us in his classes.

 

 

            It was already Friday. I was already home and had already changed back into my self. I wanted some coffee and went to the kitchen to prepare myself one. When I was looking for the coffee I realized that I didn’t have any,

 

            “Ugh… I want coffee though!... sigh~ I guess ill just go to the super market to get some and might as well buy some other things too.”

 

            I realize how I was dressed. I was too lazy to put make-up and get dress, so I just decided to go with my sweat pants and hoodie. I doubt any one from school will go the market since it is Friday today.

 

            I was walking around the market with most of the things that I wanted in my little kart. The last thing I needed was the coffee. I went to the coffee section and somehow accidently bumped into some.

 

“oops, sorry about that.” I said looking up.

 

“Baekkie?”

 

I widen my eyes when I saw who it was. Oh no.

 

“Chanyeol?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A'/N.
Well Hi~ here is the secons chapter! Its short and am sorry, but this is the second aprt so yeah... i hope you guys like it. Finally Kris and Lay met~ hehe, and the little clifhanger at end~ :P anyways, ill try to have the teaser for chapter 4 sometime this week and chpater 4 done by sunday. Thank you everyone for the subscribes, comments and upvotes. :D it means a lot. Let me know what you thinks in the comments if you can. and his to the old and new subscribers~ got to go, so see you next time. :D (btw i havent edited this chapter, so am sorry for the mistakes)