Light

Diva or Innocent You? (Hiatus)

Light.  The word itself has a deep meaning.  Many meanings actually. Calm. Tender. Kind. Almost every positive word. The word light can be taken literal or figurative. Light can be the sun itself. The sun that’s always bright and shining, giving everything and everyone its light.  Light can also be when someone finds something big in their life. Love. Happiness. It gives them the light and the shine that they were missing before in their life. Light has many meanings, beauty being one of them. The stars are the perfect example of when light is a beauty. It shines perfectly in the almost pitch black sky. It gives the night its beauty. Light has many meanings. It up to us to pick which one we give it. My meaning of light is in Baekhyun. He is my light and the only way for his light to be even lighter is with fire, the one that he recieves from Chanyeol. 

 

A/N: Hey guys, i am almost done with the chapter (its all in one chapter not seperate), i dont want to get into the whole issue with Baek so i am not, but i got inspire to write this today and decided to share it and yeah.... talk soon~ (btw this is just how o feel, so if i offended someone it was not my intention)