Crush

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It has always been a huge mystery on Kwon Jiyong’s part when his neighbor from hell would come back from wherever she comes from. He has only seen her a few times and in the most ungodly hour, it’s like she knows when to be loud and annoying just to annoy him. She would blast her music to the max and sing and when her friends join her . . . let’s just say that he has filed a few petitions to kick her out of the apartment complex.

 

 

 

For a girl, she is annoying, crazy and loud – totally different from her face, which is hauntingly beautiful that it seriously makes him wonder if God was in a good mood when He made her – well, her and her friends. For three years, he has been patient with her cussing whenever she tries to open her door in the break of dawn, but he is through with it. He doesn’t care if he would look like a complete jerk, he is done being a gentleman. “ this.” He hissed under his breath as he stood up from his bed. He heard her keys jingle and by the sound of it, it fell on the floor. And a few cussing ensued. is a sewer, even sailors would blush if they ever heard her.

 

 

 

After three long glorious years, he will speak his mind and not use those blasted petitions. It doesn’t work and he is sure as hell that she hasn’t read any of it. Three years ago, after he graduated college, he saved up enough money to let him rent his own apartment in Itaewon, he had had enough of sharing his living quarters with his two obnoxious cousins, and he has savored the first 6 months of heaven before his neighbor from hell entered the picture. He has lost every strand of peace whenever she comes back from God knows where doing God knows what. He is a instructor in Seoul University and he has had enough from getting reprimanded by the Dean for sleeping in the office because he hasn’t had enough of it whenever she’s back.

 

 

 

He stood up from his bed and marched to the door. Opened it roughly and was ready to eat her alive and spit her bones like a caveman. He is sure as hell that with all the noise she makes, she is drunk and is already passed out on the floor.

 

 

 

For the first time Kwon Jiyong was definitely wrong.

 

--------------------------------

She was clutching her right arm gingerly and she had multiple scratches on her arms, there was a gash on her forehead and there were blood stains on her clothes. Her clothes were torn and she literally looked like she just walked away from hell.

 

 

 

“What the hell happened to you?”

 

 

 

She ignored his question, “Was I being too loud again?” Her voice sounds a little strained. She was gasping a little and there is no doubt that she is in pain. “Let me take you to the hospital.”

 

 

 

Her face became panicked, “No hospitals. I just need to . . . sleep this off. Go back to sleep. I’ll be on my feet in a bit.” She tried standing but lost her balance immediately. He grabbed her shoulders and helped her stand up. She absolutely looked like she was ready to bolt from him if he mentioned the word hospital again. He sighed.

 

 

 

“Let me help you if you don’t want to go to the hospital. What happened to you anyways?”

 

 

 

 

“If I tell you . . . I’d have to kill you and believe me, that’s the last thing I want to do.”

 

 

 

 

He scoffed at her lame attempt to joke, “Well, I have mastered the art of running, but since you don’t seem to be in shape in chasing after me, I’ll just help you inside your apartment,” He picked up her keys, “Which one of these is the key to your door?”

 

 

 

 

She grabbed the keys and singled it out for him, he opened the door and helped her inside. Her apartment’s layout was similar to his, her apartment had few things inside, only the bare necessities, and there were still boxes all over the place, from what he noticed, she has a huge flat screen TV and a huge sofa with comfortable looking pillows. He helped her sit there and she gently laid down.

 

 

 

 

“Wow . . . are you moving out?”

 

 

 

 

She chuckled and later coughed, “Please, don’t make me laugh. I still couldn’t find the time to fix my new stuff. I decided to redecorate and those things inside the boxes . . . are my old stuff.” She closed her eyes.

 

 

 

“Stop talking. Where’s your first aid kit?”

 

 

 

 

“I’m okay, really. I’ll just sleep and call one of my friends later to help me out. You have classes tomorrow.”

 

 

 

 

“I won’t leave you like this.” I said stubbornly. He rolled his eyes, “Just tell me where it is so I can help you, the sooner I help you out, the faster I’ll be gone.”

 

 

 

 

She opened her eyes and sighed, “My bathroom’s on the right, you’ll find it quickly since everything is labeled there.”

 

 

 

 

He followed her instructions and she was indeed telling him the truth. Everything was labeled indeed. A person can tell a lot by a person’s bathroom. And Sandara Park’s bathroom was the kind of bathroom that any man can use and still feel his manliness intact. She didn’t have those nasty smelling scented candles and whatnot. He stopped ogling at her bathroom and immediately took the first aid kid as soon as he found it.

 

 

 

 

She was fast asleep when he found her.

 

 

 

Jiyong cleaned her wounds as gently as he could so he wouldn’t wake her up. By the looks of it, she badly needs sleep. After he finished cleaning her wounds, he went to his kitchen and found nothing edible inside her fridge. Either its expired or its not healthy to eat. What kind of woman is she?

 

 

 

 

He went to his apartment and cooked chicken soup and took out some of his kimchi. He left the food on her kitchen and checked on her one last time. In her sleeping state, she looked like an angel who could never do wrong.   

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Its like he was only asleep for a few minutes before his damn alarm woke him up. Going through the motions, he was ready to face whatever challenge his students would dish out on him by 7:15. When he stepped out of his door, there was a sticky note on his door.

 

 

“Thanks for the food? It was delicious. I really appreciate it.” – D

 

 

 

 

There was a caricature of a girl bowing, it was cute. He hid the note in his folder and smiled widely at his neighbor’s door. And though he usually glares at it, he smiled and walked ahead.

 

 

 

 

Yep. He will have a great day today.

 

 

 

 

Ever since that day he would look forward in seeing his neighbor. But that seems to be something 1. Impossible 2. He doesn’t even understand why he even wants to see her and 3. Her so called job is pretty much sketchy. And when they do see each other, they would either share coffee at his place or he would help her out in redecorating her house. She is very smart and quite sarcastic. He had already hanged out with her friends, well, not at the same time, having Dara and one of her friends together can be pretty overwhelming.

 

 

 

 

CL has been included in The Times magazine and Forbes magazine for being the youngest and most sought after fashion designer. She is sassy and well . . . scary. It’s like she can read whatever is on my mind and I have to think of ways on how I would avoid being scrutinized by her. It’s like one false move I’ll be crushed on the floor.

 

 

 

 

Bom to put it bluntly is weird and completely crazy. But she’s a very great patisserie. She has already published three books and all were best selling. She has a killer S-line and her bubbly personality makes it easy to talk to her. But talking to her can be really tiring, since one second we would be talking about food and the next thing I know she would be asking me my preference in women. One time, she even asked me if I was gay. Heaven forbid. I was floored. Dara apologized profusely by her friend’s bluntness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter