Chapter 3

10 Ways on How To Get The Girl

 


--------------------

Kwon Ji Yong POV

 

"Chughahae geusae, dareun namjareul tto manna jal dwaesumhae ajig jom ireu daman. Nan nega joha hamyeon geu ppunirago. But jakku hwagana baby~ daeche niga mwonde. Du du du oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, du du du oh-oh-oh-oh-oh." I sang quietly to myself as I headed to my locker.

 

As I walked down the hallways, I see people giving me odd looks. Maybe, it's because it's unusual for me to smile and not amuse myself with my shoes while walking. I was still in my own world when Seungri hitted me.

 

"What the hell?!" I asked, glaring daggers at him.

 

"Is your brain back on earth now? Or do I have to hit you again? You're out of it, man!"

 

"Shut it. What do you need now?"

 

"I'm hurt, Ji. Whenever I come to you, it means I need something? That cuts deep." Seungri feigned hurt.

 

I just stared at him in return.

 

"Aisht, okay! I do need something." Seungri gave up, raising both hands up.

 

"I knew it. What do you need? Or in other words, what does Chaerin need?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, let's just go to your locker." Seungri said and walked to my locker.

 

"I feel like I'm Chaerin's boyfriend instead of you. What does she need?" I questioned when we got there.

 

"Funny, Ji. Very funny." Seungri said with a poker face. "So yeah, Chae needs your Calculus report. You got an A plus there, right?"

 

"Yeah." I replied, checking the top of my locker for the said report. I didn't notice a paper falling from all my finding.

 

"Hey, another note." Seungri said as he stoop down to get it. "Damn, I think this person has a thing for you or he just knows how stupid you are with love."

 

"Shut up and just take this." I said, handing him the report paper.

 

"Thanks." He said, getting the report paper. "So let's see what's in this other paper. Step two, spend the day with her."

 

"Give me that!" I shouted as I try to retrieve the paper.

 

", Ji! No need to go hysterical for this." Seungri shouted back as he put his arm with the paper up so I can't reach it. "Jeez, look at this second step. How the hell are you gonna pull this off without me, smart guy?"

 

He's right, I won't admit it but Seungri's right. How am I going to pull that off? I'm having this feeling that whoever is dropping those notes on my locker is just playing with me. Aisht.

 

"That's gonna be my problem. Now give me that and go annoy Chaerin instead of me." I grabbed the paper from Seungri.

 

"Damn! I forgot! Her class has started already, she is going to kill me. Bye bro!" He said as he finally run off.

 

I took my notes for my first class and headed on my way. There isn't much students roaming around the hallways now since most of them have their classes going on. My first class is still an hour and a half away but I'm heading there now since I don't really have a social life other than Seungri and my books.

 

I was lost in my thoughts when somebody bumped into me. I thought it was Sandara since she bumped on me yesterday but I was wrong, it was her cousin, Bom.

 

 

 

"Oh! Sorry. You're Jiyong, right? Seungri's friend?" She asked while eyeing me.

 


"Yes." I answered, wondering how she knew my name.

 

"Don't act surprised. My boyfriend, Seunghyun, is Seungri's friend so yeah." She rambled on. "I was really looking for you. I need you to do me a favor!"

 

"Uhhhh." I managed to let out, I really don't want to be rude with her but we are not close.

 

"Don't be awkward with me! I won't kill you with what I'm going to ask." She snapped.

 

"Okay. What can I do?" I asked.

 

"Wow! You can actually talk. Back to the topic, I need you to find Darong and she'll tell you what to do!"

 

"Who's Darong? And why do I have to do it?"

 

"Darong is Sandara Park. You have to do it because one, I told you to. Two, it's Sandara Park you're not getting any chance like this ever again. Three, Seungri told me you're free and I can trust you to not do anything stupid." She ranted.

 

"Okay. Where's Sandara?"

 

"How would I know, am I her? Just look for her. I've got to go, I still have classes. Bye Jiyong! And thanks in advance." Bom said as she run away.

 

I guess Seungri is right, I can't pull this off without him. I owe that panda one. Now where will I find Sandara?

 

I was about to leave when I heard something break in the garden. I walked there to check what it is but what surpised me was Sandara nursing her hand.

 

"What happened?" I asked when I was kneeling in front of her.

 

"That flower pot fell on my hand." She said while pointing to the broken pot.

 

"Let me check." I said as took her hand and checked it. "I think we should go to the clinic.

 

When we got to the clinic the nurse wasn't there.

 

"It seems like she still hasn't arrive. How about we just head to the hospital?" I asked the girl beside me.

 

"It doesn't seem serious, Jiyong. I'll be fine." She said while pouting.

 

"We can't take any chances. And is that what you call fine? Your hand is turning purple already. Let's go to the hospital." I said.

 

We walked to the gate and asked the guards to let us out. I hailed a cab to take us to our destination.

 

"What were you doing at the garden, Sandara?"

 

"You're too formal, Jiyong. Just call me Dara, we're friends right?" She said while smiling cheekily.

 

"Ye, Dara. Just call me Ji then. So what were you doing at the garden?" I asked again.

 

"You know what Ji? I think Jiyongie suits you better. Don't you agree?"

 

"I don't know about that. Are you trying to avoid the question?"

 

"Yes." She answered while looking at her shoes.

 

"Darongie."

 

"Omo! You'll call me Darongie and I'll call you Jiyongie, okay? That's so cute." Dara exclaimed happily.

 

I just watched her smiling to herself at such a simple thing. She's so innocent but you can see that she just cried. Her eyes were bloodshot.

 

"Darongie, were you crying when I found you at the garden?" I questioned her.

 

"Of course! Who wouldn't cry? A pot fell on my hand!" She yelled while flailing her good arm.

 

"I meant before a pot fell in your hand."

 

She was quiet after my statement. She couldn't look to into my eyes.

 

"I'm pathetic, huh? I just can't help it." She finally spoke after a few minutes.

 

"It's fine to cry. You can't keep pain bottled in, it's just going to kill you."

 

The cab halted and I paid the fare.

 

"Come on, let's get that hand treated." I said to her as we headed inside the hospital.

 

I waited for for and almost an hour when Dara finally came out.

 

"What did they say?" I asked immediately.

 

"I'm still a healthy horse." She said while chuckling. "It's all good. I just have to not move it too much."

 

"Arasso. Let's go."

 

"Where?" She asked, eyebrows coming together.

 

"School. We still have classes." I answered her.

 

"Can we not? Jiyongie, just for today?" She begged while acting cute.

 

"Mmmm ..." I thought for a moment. "Ne, arasso. Where do you want to go?"

 

"I don't know. I just don't want to go to school." She honestly said while smiling cheekily.

 

"Arasso. I know where we should go." I said.

 

"Where?"

 

"It's a secret! So hurry up."


------------------

 

"Oh My Glob! Here? Seriously?" She exclaimed loudly.

 

"Ye. Don't you like it? We can go somewhere, we can go shopping if you like." I said while rubbing the back of my head. Tsk, I failed again.

 

"Are you crazy? I love it! I love bears!" She exclaimed then run inside.

 

Yes, you're right. I took her at the Teddy Bear Museum. I just thought that she can forget her problems even for a couple of hours if she looked at bears.

 

"Omo! Look at that Ji! It's the bears from Princess Hours!" She gushed as she run over to the bears while dragging me. "Jiyongie! It's Elvis. Woah!"

 

I looked at how fascinated she is with the bears, she looks like a kid lost in a candy store.

 

"Omo! Marilyn Monroe with her dress up! That's funny!" She exclaimed loudly while pointing at the bear. "Mona Lisa! That is so cool."

 

We spent the next hours like that and I was happy seeing her happy. Tsk, I'm cheesy. We entered the gift store and she suddenly frowned.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Just a while ago, you look like you were taking drugs." I asked while trying to lighten the mood.

 

"I want to buy a souvenir bear but I forgot my wallet at school." She said while pouting.

 

"Should we leave now then?" I suggested.

 

"I guess so."

 

We were already waiting for a cab when her phone rung.

 

"Wait up Ji. It's Chae." She said.

 

"Arasso. I'll just go to the restroom." I said and she nodded.

 

---------------


"Thank you for today, Jiyongie! I had loads of fun." Dara said while smiling at me.

 

"Na do. Come on, go inside. It's late already."

 

"Arasso. Thanks again, Ji!"

 

She was about to close their gate when I stopped her.

 

"Wait."

 

"What is it, Ji?"

 

"Here." I handed her something from my pocket.

 

"What's this?"

 

"Just look at it yourself." I said as I scratched the back of my head.

 

"It's a bear keychain." She said while smiling.

 

"Ne. Sorry if it's only that. I didn't have much money on me."

 

"What are you talking about? This is more than enough." 

 

Then she hugged me. I was shocked, so shocked.

 

"Thank you, really Jiyong." She said then closed their gate.


-----------------


AUTHOR's note:


Annyeong! Please continue to support this story! Saranghamnida! I also have another story, She's Back. Subscribe, Comment and Vote! Vote Baby Baby, Vote Vote Baby, Vote Vote Baby Baby, Vote Vote. Hahahaha, I hope you read that with the tune of Come Back Home (Dara's part) annyeong! This chapter has Bom because it's her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOM UNNIE SARANGHAEYO!