Chapter 1

10 Ways on How To Get The Girl

 

---------------------

Kwon Jiyong POV

 

I was walking down the hallway with my head down as I headed to class. I hear the whispers surrounding the halls but I don't mind, they were never about me anyway. How can I be the object of everyone's attention? I'm me. Just Kwon Jiyong. Resident bookworm and loner. I don't dress up like people around here so all in all I'm nothing special.

 

 

I wasn't looking on my way when somebody bumped into me, causing me to let go of all the books I was carrying. I didn't expect it to be anyone special and that person would probably just leave or even tell me it was my fault but I was surprised when I heard her apologize.

 

 

"Mianhe. I wasn't looking where I was going. " she said then bent down to pick up my books.

 

 

I was starstruck, too starstruck that I didn't even get the chance to pick up my own books. Tsk, this makes me look cocky. Right in front of me is Sandara Park. The girl I've been stealing glances since freshman year.

 

 

"Here, Jiyong ahh. I'm sorry again." She said then walked away not giving me the chance to say anything.

 

 

Although I was shocked to see her in front of me and was more shocked that she actually knows my name I can't help but notice her tear stained face. Why was she crying? I asked myself as I continued to walk to my next class. As I was walking I can't help but hear the so called news people talk about ay halls.

 

 "Did you hear? Sandara and Chanyeol broke up!"

 

"Chincha? Why?"

 

"No one knows but thank heavens they're over!"

 

"Oh dream on! Chanyeol would date me before he can even look at you."

 

I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy about the news, I don't know how to react. I didn't bother listening to the conversation of the two girls anymore since they're probably going to fight about who will date Chanyeol. Chanyeol that lucky bastard, I remember the day when I heard the news.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

I was in front of my locker, getting my books when I Seungri smashed my locker close. If he wasn't my friend I would've hit him for it. Though I'm not sure how people are going to react to it, a nerd hitting a jock. Not good. Seungri's popular even more when the schol's cheerleading captain, Lee Chaerin, agreed to go exclusive with him.

 

"Hey Jiyong!" He greeted.

 

"Hey."

 

"Oh come on! Chae's still having cheerleading practice. Wanna hit the cafeteria before I pick her up?" He asked. I was about to say no when he spoke again.

 

"Don't kill my vibe, Ji. Your next class would probably start in another two hours." He complained.

 

I just sighed and nodded. I guess I shouldn't have accepted Seungri's offer because the scene we barged into was something I don't really want to see.

 

"Sandara Park!" Chanyeol yelled as he stood on top of the table. "In front of all this people, I would just like to ask. Would you be my girlfriend?"

 

Those words didn't kill me but the next words did.

 

"Ne. I accept."

 

then my world crushed into nothing.

 

I felt Seungri's  hand on my shoulder so I turned my head to him.

 

"Maybe we should go to Mcdonalds." He muttered then led the way.

 

"What about Chaerin?" I asked.

 

"Nah, I'm sure my cat would understand." He answered.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

For more than a year I killed myself seeing her happy with Chanyeol. Everyday, I see them holding hands while walking down the halls, whispering sweet nothing's to each other at the cafeteria and the best part is everyday Seungri tries to make me sit at their table but I just couldn't handle that.

 

>BBBZZZZTTT! BBBZZZZTTT!<

 

I felt my phone vibrate.

 

"Hey Jiyong, can I borrow your Physics book? Forgot mine. Thanks. -Seungri" I read the message then brought my phone back to my pocket. I changed direction and headed towards my locker.

 

I opened my locker and took the book as I was about to shut it close, a piece of paper fell. I picked it up then read it.

 

"10 Ways on How To Get The Girl."

 

 

---------------------

 

AUTHOR's note:

 

Hi! I'm sorry for starting a story and my other story isn't finished yet. This is just a short chapter since I'm just trying it out, it's still rough around the edges, Please comment, subscribe and vote. Tell me what you think? This is my second fic so yeah I'm not good at all. Saranghamnida!