Chapter 2

Secret Admirer

 

2 days later

-Yuri P.O.V-

“Yah, Seohyun ah. What are you doing there? We’re going to be late you know.” I shouted to Seohyun as soon as I saw she just stood and looked at someone in first floor. Our class was in second floor.

“Ah, Yuri-ah. Come here. I want you to see something.” She said and smiled widely.

“What?” I saw where Seohyun is pointed. And I saw a boy stood there. “Who is he?” I asked confusedly. That was my first time looked that boy.

“That was Kyuhyun oppa.” She said happily.

“Oh.” I saw him carefully. “How do you know his name? Wasn’t he saying his name when he met you before?”

“Haha. Of course I know. I had some research about him.” She laughed.

 “Omo, you’re too much.” I said and slapped her hand slowly.

“Hehe.” She just smiled.

“He’s not bad.” I said.

“Yah, don’t dared to steal him from me arraseo!” She said angrily.

“Haha. Arra. I can’t hurt my best friend’s heart.” I grinned.

“Good.” She said and back to look at him again.

 

-Seohyun P.O.V-

I don’t know why. But when I looked at him, I felt very happy. Suddenly Kyu oppa look at us. I startled and immediately looked at something else.

“Hey you!” Kyu oppa shouted.

“Eoteokke Yuri-ah? I thought he saw me looked at him. Eoteokke?” I said nervously.

“Calm down Seohyun-ah.” Yuri said. Kyu oppa came closer.

“Why are you here? You’re freshman, right? Everyone has been gathered in the field.” He said.

“Ah, mian oppa. We’ve been in the bathroom and we’re going to go there.” Yuri said and pulled me down. I can’t say anything. Before we reached stairs I stole a glance at him and he was watching us.

It’s a relief because we don't punish regarding our delay. That day was a day very exhausting in my life. After the school finished, Yuri and I walked together to a cafe near school. It was very crowded. Many sunbaenim and my classmate here.

“Aish, it’s so crowded here.” Yuri said irritably.

“Ne. We can’t talk comfortably here. Let’s move to outside.” I said and brought our food. Yuri walked behind me. We found a comfort place to eat and to speak.

“Huh. I hate student orientation.” I said to Yuri after we sat.

“Na do. It’s really tiring.” She agreed.

“Ne, but I’m glad because I can see him.” I smiled.

“Who?” Yuri asked confusedly.

“Kyuhyun oppa of course.” I said happily.
“Ah, you always talk about Kyuhyun oppa. Aren’t you tired?” Yuri said to me.

“Come on. I can stopped talking about Kyuhyun oppa.” I explained.

“Ne... ne arra.” She said again. I just smiled and continued my meal.

Suddenly, “Yah, Seohyun-ah. Is that Kyuhyun oppa?” She said and pointed at someone whom just came in with some of his friend.

“Yah, don’t pointed like that. He’ll see it.” I said and lowered her hand.

“Haha. Mian.” She said and smiled widely.

I looked at Kyuhyun oppa and watched what he’s doing. He got a chair in front of us.

 Several minute later, “Is that Sooyoung’s brother, Siwon?” Yuri asked when she looked at someone whom sat in beside Kyuhyun oppa.

“Mwoh? Oh. Yeah you right. Why I don’t know it?” I said to her and to myself.

“Do you meet him before?”

“Yes. He was someone whom gave me punishment 2 days ago.”

“Oh. Don’t you remember him? He was our sunbaenim in middle school too.”

“Arra. But I didn’t think it.”

“Aish, jinjja.” She said and made a bitter face.

“Hehe.” I just laughed.

I can’t stop staring at him. But sometimes he was looking at us so I have to pretend to stare at something else. 10 minutes later he and his friend had finished their meal and went out. I let out a big sigh and saw Yuri stared at me.
“What? Is there any problem?” I asked Yuri.

“Ani. I just wondered why you sigh.” Yuri said.

 “Haha. Nope. I felt my heart beat so fast. So it was a reflex.

“Aish, jinjja.”

“Hehe. Mian. Is that bothering you?”

“Ani. The problem is you looked at him like there was no one in the world. Don’t you know that?”

“I know. But I really can’t take my eyes of him. Mianhae.” I said cheerfully.

“You’re not sorry.”

“Haha. I am.”

“Arra. Just do what you want. Maybe later if you do that again, I’ll try to pretend to not know you.”

“Ah~ don’t do that Yuri-ah.” I whined.

“Okay. But promise me you don’t see him like that again. You’ll scary him, you know.”

“Okay okay. I’ll promise.”

 

-Yuri P.O.V-

We walked together to our house. Seohyun’s house and my house aren’t far from school and from each other. So we sometimes walked together to school.

In the way home Seohyun’s said “I thought Kyuhyun oppa forget me.”

“Mwoh? What do you mean?” I startled.

“You remember when Kyuhyun oppa came to our class and asked us to go down right? At that time he didn’t say anything and called me. I thought he forget that we met 2 days ago.”

“Oh. Maybe. That’s just because you didn’t met him again after that, besides he must met many person.”

“Yeah. I thought so. But I can’t accept it.”

“Haha. If you want him to remember you, you must greet him personally.”

“Ani ani. I can’t. I don’t know him better. So, how can I greet him?”

“I don’t know. But then he will remember you.”

“Yes, I know. But I can’t do that. Oh, please.” She said and sighed deeply.

“So, don’t hope he will know your name or remember you.”

“Aish. Yeah. That’s right. I have to be patience.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeong readers. ^^

Long time no see.

I miss you so much guys. :D

Sorry for the late late late update.

That was because I had writer block. L

So it took a long time to write.

Jeongmal mianhaeyo. Hope you want to forgive me.

After this, I promise to update one chapter a week.

So be patience and give me more spirit. J

Don’t remember to comment and subscribe.

I always wait.

Khamsahamnida.

Anyeong~