Chapter 6

Secret Admirer

 

“What are you laughing at?” Siwon asked. The two just smiled and giggled. Not answer Siwon question.

“Nothing.” Seohyun and Kyuhyun said together and then they smiled widely.

“Aish. So, you’re getting closer?” Siwon asked. Seohyun’s cheek blushed when she heard that.

“Hyung, come on. She gets embarrassed easily.” Kyuhyun said while giggled.

“Yeah. That’s true oppa. Hahaha.” Sooyoung said and everyone was laughing. Seohyun got more embarrassed.

“Yah!! Don’t be like that. She got more embarrassed.” Kyuhyun said to them. He looked at Seohyun and gave her a smile.

“Mianhae, Seohyun-ah.” Sooyoung said while smiling widely.

“Let’s play the movie.” Siwon said enthusiasm.

“Okay.” They said together.

 

One week later

 

-Seohyun P.O.V-

I walked to my class alone. I didn’t know where Yuri. I came to her house and her mother said that she was left.

Yuri never left me without notice all the time. I entered my class. There was Yuri with her big smile.

“Seohyun-ah~” She said when I sat in my chair.

“Yah! Why did you leave me? I waited you for a long time.” I pouted.

“Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. I really forgot to tell you.” She said with her angelic smile.

“Jinjja.. Now, tell me your reason.”

“Araseo. You know, Yunho oppa called me last night.” She smiled widely..

“Neeeee? Jinjjayo??”

“Ne. He asked me if he could drive me to school. So I just said yes.” She smiled again.

“Mwoh?? Omona. So he drove you to school this morning?”

“Ne.”

“Omooo... I envy you.” I said. “Are you really that close?” I asked.

“You can say that. He always sent me a message every day.”

“Do you like him?” I smirked.

“Emm. Molla. For now, I don’t know how I feel.”

“But I thought he likes you.”

“Maybe. But he has a girlfriend right now.”

“Seriously? If he has a girlfriend, why did he drove you to school?”

“Mollayo. He makes me confused.” She said. Our teacher came and the lessons began.

Yuri was really lucky. She didn’t that close to Yunho oppa, but suddenly he texted her.

How about me? I haven’t done anything to Kyuhyun oppa.

 

-Yunho P.O.V-

I walked down to the restroom and I found her, my girlfriend. I looked at her face and I saw her eyes got puffy.

“Ara-ah. Gwenchana?” I walked closer and touched her hand tenderly.

“Oppa.” She smiled slightly and tried to hide her puffy eyes.

“Wae? Is there something wrong? Tell me.” I asked worriedly.

“Ani. Everything is alright, oppa.” she said.

“Geojimal. You cried, right?”

“Ne. But it wasn’t something important.” She said again and gave me her beautiful smile.

“Jinjja?”

“Ne.” I really confused. She never cried except there was something really bad happen. She was strong woman.

“Oppa. Can we talk for a second?” She said again while looking to her feet.

“Jigeum? Mianhae, I can’t. My teacher will angry if I go to long. Can we talk later?”

“Ah, ne. I forget. Mianhae oppa. I think you have to go back to your class oppa.”

“Ne. I’ll meet you in first break. Bye” I smiled.

“Ne. Bye oppa.” she said. I walked back to my class. When I sat, I had just remembered that I hadn’t gone to restroom. Babo!

 

-Yuri P.O.V-

It was our first break. Seohyun and I walked to the canteen together. But suddenly she was missing.

I looked her everyone but I couldn’t found her. So I walked back to my class.

“Maybe she had already back.” I said to myself.

Then I saw Yunho oppa sat in the bench. I smiled.

I walked closer to greet him, but suddenly I saw Go Ara unnie walked closer. So I stopped and looked at them.

I felt something strange in my stomach. I didn’t know what happened. I wanted to leave them but something made me stopped.

“Oppa. Let’s break up.” Go Ara unnie said.

“Mwoh? Why so sudden?” Yunho oppa shocked.

“It just, I felt our feeling to each other had changed, oppa.” She said again. I could saw tears formed in her eyes.

My feelings got worse after heard that statement.

“Mwoh? My feeling didn’t change at all. Why you talked like that? Are you tired of our relationship?”

“Anio. I felt it oppa. You didn’t love me anymore.”

“Stop it Ara-ah. I love you. I really do.”

“Don’t pretend like you do oppa.”

“Ara-ah. Can you give me a reason why you thought I didn’t love you?”

“This morning, you chose Yuri over me. I saw you walked together oppa. And lot of my friend said that you like her. Is true right?”

“Mwoh? Ani. I didn’t like her. I just... She just my best friend’s sister and he asked me to drove her to school. So I just agreed. He was my best friend, Ara-ah. I can’t refuse it.” I shocked.

Without knowing my drink fell and I directly ran. I cried. My heart got even worse than before. It was really hurt.

Why he must lied to her? Was he really thought like that? You are really a bad boy, oppa.

 

-Seohyun P.O.V-

“Yah. Where had you been? I looked at you everywhere?” I yelled at Yuri, but she just motionless.

“Yah!!!” I sat in my chair and looked at her. She was really messy. Her face red and her eyes wet. She just cried. I looked at her confusedly.

“Seohyun-ah. He was really a bad boy.” She said and her tears fell down.

She cried sobbingly while told me everything about Yunho oppa. I didn’t believe it.

I thought Yunho oppa was very kind. But looked at her like this made my heart hurt.

“Yuri-ah. Calm yourself. I know how hurt you are, but please stop crying.” I smiled and held her hands.

“Mianhae Seohyun-ah. I know I shouldn’t cry. But my heart is really hurt.”

“I know. Uljima. Maybe there are some reasons why he doing this to you. Just wait and let him finished his problem, okay?”

“Ne.” She said while erased her tears. I know now that she loved him so much. But she couldn’t say it.

 

Three days later

 

-Yunho P.O.V-

I was glad that I didn’t break up with Go Ara. But I still felt worried. I didn’t know why.

After Go Ara and I had a little quarrel, I was afraid to text or called Yuri.

I was afraid that Go Ara would get angry again. But then Go Ara told me that she just too much and she allowed me to make a friend with anyone. I was glad.

I knew that I lied to her about Yuri and I would tell everything to Go Ara later when I realized someone that I really like.

It didn’t mean I was a playboy, but sometimes I felt bored dating with Go Ara.

So I made a decision. Today I was going to meet Yuri. I wanted to walk and talk with her again. She must be confused because I didn’t text nor called her.

I waited her in the bench near her class. My class ended faster than Yuri’s class.

10 or 15 minutes later the bell rang. I suddenly got up and looked at the stairs.

Some people looked at me confusedly. Maybe they were confused why there is a third class student in this place.

Instead we were barred from this place, but not a lot of third-graders who come here.

Most only those who want to pick up their girlfriends and even very rarely.

I saw her walked with Seohyun. They were talked to each other. I immediately ran to her place.

“Yuri-ah.” I called her when I near her place. She turned her body and she just stared at me confusedly.

“Annyeong.” I said with a big smiled in my face. But she still stared at me and didn’t answer me. She was just stunned silence.

Once she realized, she turned around and left me alone. I was very surprised and just stunned there.