Chapter 5

Secret Admirer

-Seohyun P.O.V-

“Okay. If you don’t want to return it, let’s watch a movie together.” Siwon oppa suddenly said and that make us shocked.

“MWOH???”  Soyoung, Yuri and I said together with unbelievable face. Siwon oppa and his friends never disturbed our activity. So when they said that, it was really unbelievable.

“Ok then. You guys agreed right.” Siwon said, “Hey guys, let’s see a movie in my sister room.” Siwon oppa shouted. His friends came out and entered Sooyoung’s room made them gawk. They sat in the floor beside us and smiled. We just kept silent.

“Hey, what are you watching?” Siwon oppa asked and looked for the screen. It was a romantic movie, ‘Ride Away’. “Omo, why did you watch this movie? Will you tire of watching this movie? You had seen it about tenth times.” Siwon oppa shook her head.

“Of course we won’t. It’s our favorite film.” Yuri said. Because sometimes we slept in Sooyoung’s house, we became close to Siwon oppa and he always knew what are we watched.

“Arra.” Siwon said and nodded.  

“Yah, Siwon let’s watch horror movie.” Siwon oppa’s friend (actually it was Yunho sunbaenim) suddenly said and was greeted warmly by his other friends (Kyuhyun and Siwon).

“Mwoh? No, we won’t see it.” Yuri said and shook her head. We were afraid of horror movie. So we never see it. Yunho looked at us confusedly.

“Are you afraid of horror movie?” Yunho asked.

“Yes.” We said together. After heard that, they giggled.

“Yah!! Don’t laugh. It wasn’t funny at all.” Sooyoung said. We all pouted.

“Come on. You’re already 15. Don’t be afraid. We’re here though.” Kyuhyun oppa said and then tried not to giggle.

“Aish. Arraseo. Just see what you guys want. But we have to finish this movie first.” Sooyoung said still pouted.

“Alright then.” They smiled and look at the screen lazily.

“Yah, why did you allow them? What if we going to get fear this night?” I whispered to Sooyoung when they focused at the screen. I didn’t want them to hear me.

“Gwenchana. If we didn’t allow them, they going to laugh all night and I thought horror movie isn’t that bad.” Sooyoung smiled and I just nodded.

After five minutes they got bored. So they did another thing. Siwon oppa looked at the case which had content many movies. He looked at horror section. Kyuyun oppa was busy with his PSP playing Starcraft. And Yunho was took his iphone and busy with that thing. I bet he was texting a message because when he looked at it he was smiling widely. I can’t concentrate to the film. I just looked at Kyuhyun oppa, watched him carefully.

 

-Siwon P.O.V-

I had been turned over and over this case and I got very bored. That film was same. Actually I didn’t hate romantic movie but I just thought it was ridiculous. So I got up and asked “I’m going to the market nearer to buy some snacks for us to watched film. Who want to join?”

“Let’s go. I want to buy something too.” Yunho got up and stood beside me.

“How about you, Kyu?” I asked Kyuhyun.

“Ani. I was too lazy to get up.” Kyuhyun said without looking at me. He just focused in his game.

“Alright. How about you Yul, Seo, Soo?” I asked again.

“Ani. We wanted to finish this movie.” Sooyoung said.

“Okay.” I said and walked to outside. The market wasn’t that far so we just took a walk. “So, you and Kyuhyun going to sleep in my house?” I said when we almost arrived in the market.

“Yeah. Don’t mind right?” Yunho asked.

“Yes sure. But I thought a while ago you said you won’t? Why change your mind?”

“Haha. That’s because your sister’s friends are really cute, especially a girl with black long hair. She was really cute. Do you know her name?”

“Who are you talking about? The two girls have long black hair.”

“Haha. She was loose her hair too.”

“Oh. She was Yuri. They were our dongsaeng in school.”

“Jinjja? I haven’t seen her before.”

“Of course you don’t. You never took your eyes from Go Ara.”

“Yeah, maybe you right. But she was my girlfriend.”

“That what I meant.” I giggled. He just looked at me confusedly.

 

-Yuri’s P.O.V-

After Siwon and Yunho oppa left, there were just the four of us. I looked at Kyuhyun oppa whom just focused in his game and then looked at Seohyun whom focused in the movie. Suddenly an idea popped out. I looked at Sooyoung and whispered to her. “Let’s leave Seohyun and Kyuhyun together.” Sooyoung nodded.

“Sooyoung, I’m really thirsty. Can I have a glass of water?” I said to Sooyoung loudly.

“Ok. Let’s go down.” Sooyoung answered.

“I want too.” Seohyun said and stood.

“Anio. You can’t follow us. I’ll get you a glass.” I said.

“Why I can’t follow you?” Seohyun asked again.

“That’s because you must accompany Kyuhyun oppa. Oppa, want some?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yes.” Kyuhyun oppa said shortly. Before we went out, I stole a glance at Seohyun. She still stood. I knew she was pouted. But I pretend not looked at her. And I left Seohyun alone with Kyuhyun oppa. We walked while giggling. We went to kitchen and get three glasses of water. After that we didn’t directly back to Sooyoung’s room. We wanted to give their moment together. So we sat in the living room and watched television.

“Hey, let’s back when Siwon and Yunho oppa come.” Suddenly Sooyoung said.

“Okay.” I said and giggled again.

 

-Kyuhyun P.O.V-

 After Seohyun’s friends went down, Seohyun looked at the door blankly and sat beside me. She was taking a glance at me while I was still focused in my game. She looked at me uncomfortable. I thought she must been worried because we didn’t know each other better.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked and looked exactly in her eyes.

“Ah.. Anio oppa.” She said and kept her eyes away from me.

“You don’t have to be nervous. It’s alright.” I smiled.

“Ne, oppa. Mianhaeyo.” She said again.

“Ne. You have to finish your film don’t you?” I asked her.

“Ah.. Ne. Hehe.” She giggled. I just smiled and continued my game. She continued her film too.

Fifteen minutes had past. I still played when I heard Seohyun choked. I looked at her face and found tears falling from her eyes. I confused. I quickly looked around and I found a box of tissue. I took it and gave it to her. She accepted it without looking at me.

“Why are you crying? Gwenchana?” I asked anxious.

“Ne, gwenchanayo. I cried because the ending of the film was so touching oppa. Hehe” She said and let out a big smile in her face.

“Aish, jinjja. I thought you’re hurt.” I shook my head unbelievable.

“Mianhaeyo oppa.” She smiled again.

“Stop doing that. You don’t have to feel sorry.”

“But I’m really really felt sorry.” I smiled. She was looked at me confusedly.

“You know what, every girl was same. They always cried when saw a kind of that film.” Seohyun giggled.

“Not everyone oppa.” She corrected my statement.

“Yeah. But until now I never met that kind of girl.” I smiled.

 

 -Author P.O.V-

“Do you think that they can be close just because we leave them?” Sooyoung asked.

“Maybe. But I thought it rather be difficult for them.” Yuri answered.

“Wae?”

“That’s because sometimes she’s shy.”

“Yeah you right.” They sat with a curious face. Suddenly Siwon and Yunho came.

“Hey, why are you here guys?” Siwon asked.

“We waited you oppa. Why so long?” Sooyoung said.

“We got confused in there. Kekeke~” Yunho giggled.

“Aish.” Sooyound and Yuri said together.

“Where are Seohyun and Kyuhyun?” Siwon asked and looked around.

“They are in upstairs.” Sooyoung said.

“Oh. Why are they doing?” Siwon asked again.

“I don’t know. When we left them, Seo was still watched a movie. And Kyuhyun oppa was played game.” Sooyoung said.

They walked to the stairs together. After they arrived in Sooyoung’s room they opened it. And they found Seohyun and Kyuhyun giggled and joked. They entered and got confused.

“What are you laughing at?” Siwon asked. The two just smiled and giggled. Not answer Siwon question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally an update. :)

Sorry because i'm going to have a mid test. maybe i can't update about 2 weeks. But I try to update as fast as I can. Please be patient. :D

Khansahamnida for your suport, comment, and subscribe. <3 :D

Thanks for my beloved dongsaeng which already gives an idea of this story.

Jeongmal khansahamnida. *bow